Expired Hot Deals

[DoorDash] Summer of DashPass - New offer each week

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 30th, 2020 5:21 pm
May 21, 2019
131 posts
57 upvotes
theflyingsquirrel wrote: I think sometimes, or rather most of the time, the promote code just don't show up. I think they are trying to implement something to block people from using it with different account, but they kind of messed up the whole thing and promotion is spotty at best.

I told my coworker about this promotion and they are having a hard time seeing the code.
I suspect they tried to block the address if you used the code before. Could be physical address, ip address, or cookies in browser or cache in phone.
They probably track a combination of those plus your device ID and they mention it in their terms and conditions. Skip the Dishes does the same thing.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9103 posts
54422 upvotes
Ontario
MontrealBonjour wrote: This promotion is a bait and switch SCAM, stay away.

I signed up for the Dash Pass and did not see any of the promotional banners or codes of any kind. I contacted customer support and they told me, if I don't see them, there's nothing they can do about it ...they cannot give any promo codes or fix the account. So essentially, I will not have access to any of the summer dash pass promos.
customer care is in USA or outside of N.A. They don't care for anything unless you speak to a supervisor but that will still take up to 7 days to get a reply.
And they may or may not help you so it is up to you,.
COSTCO is closed on October 12 (Thanksgiving)
Saint-Hubert (Quebec) Costco = Oct 12 = 7AM - 6PM
May 21, 2019
131 posts
57 upvotes
GammaRayFort wrote: After some exploration, I got the ultimate procedures to get this work. (Ends Aug 2nd).

If you think any of the steps is NOT true, maybe you are right, but the combination of all will guarantee you a free meal.

1. if you have registered previously with your phone number, log in there and change it. NOTE: you will NOT be able to change back because they send a code to the existing number to verify. So be ready to use bunch of throwaway accounts. (We all do)
2. On PC, close your opened Browser and reopen DoorDash in a new window. Sign up normally, again, with a throwaway account. Phone number can be changed so I left my own.
3. Type in your address as required after registration.
4. Doordash will ask you to try DashPass immediately and you confirm it. If you don't see this pop-up, log out and try another browser, or change your popup / Ad Block settings.
5. Choose "DashPass" from the filters (the row with "Over 4.5* , Pickup, Vegetarian, $ $$ $$$" etc) and a list of eligible restaurants will show up.
6. choose a restaurant and select something below CAD15. (coupon only covers 15).
7. Go to checkout by clicking the top right corner "Cart".
8. MOST IMPORTANT : choose your delivery / pickup date/time carefully and go to Promo Code below, click on it and you will see a pop-up asking your to type in the code. However, there is also an option below it, says "Summer of DashPass blah blah blah". Select it and it will apply automatically. Make sure your Total due is updated. Do NOT type in the code manually.
9. Enter your payment info above the Promo Code section.
10. Review and place order
Are you saying it's better to sign up from a laptop than a phone?
Mar 15, 2019
700 posts
868 upvotes
nl1000 wrote: Are you saying it's better to sign up from a laptop than a phone?
yes, the DashPass will come up on PC more easily
-------------------
GO zoomers ~
$36 4GB UNLIMITED voicemail + a free phone / 2yr
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1318 posts
704 upvotes
Burnaby
After a lot of back and forth, I was able to see the list of "Dashpass Local Favorites" restaurants and when I added food items from that restaurant, the summer of dasshpass promo offer showed up on that order

Still not sure how I can see the list of promos my account qualifies for but atleast this worked!
Jun 1, 2015
568 posts
177 upvotes
Calgary, AB
kooltilltheen wrote: After a lot of back and forth, I was able to see the list of "Dashpass Local Favorites" restaurants and when I added food items from that restaurant, the summer of dasshpass promo offer showed up on that order

Still not sure how I can see the list of promos my account qualifies for but atleast this worked!
Is the "dashpass local favourites" a separate filter from "dashpass" filter?
Jun 1, 2015
568 posts
177 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Theres too much conflicting info in this thread. I previously asked if order has to be below $15 for promo to work and the response was order total can be any amount.

Now, few posts above this, someone here is claiming order total has to be below $15

I was able to sign up for dashpass trial without issues but no matter what I try, to order from the dashpass restaurants (tried both order over $15 and also under $15) the promo does not show up when I try to checkout
Dec 7, 2012
220 posts
412 upvotes
Just use the online chat to talk to a rep I submitted my order and then I went back to the chat screen they saw the order and credited $15 back instantly with the promo code as I told them it was not being accepted. They credited and I was emailed instantly with two transactions equaling $15
Dec 29, 2012
166 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto
can it be used on pick up orders or only delivery?
Oct 7, 2018
69 posts
172 upvotes
Montreal
It's not as simple as entering the coupon code when ordering. What worked for me was googling DashPass, and starting the free trial. From there, you filter the restaurants that are eligible with the DashPass and once you start stuff to your cart, you will be able to choose the promo once you're on the checkout screen.
Jan 17, 2017
193 posts
311 upvotes
thanks. very easy to use using the app. you need to have the dashpass filter on and order through those restaurants. I ordered for pickup and my total was over $15. Click on promo code and you should see the $15 coupon.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1318 posts
704 upvotes
Burnaby
RigorMortis wrote: Is the "dashpass local favourites" a separate filter from "dashpass" filter?
No idea tbh, but I saw that filter on the app after restarting (it wasn't there before as far as I recall)
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2014
1341 posts
1134 upvotes
hydewolf wrote: can it be used on pick up orders or only delivery?
Both. Delivery is free, but you will pay some fees which is less than a dollar.