[DoorDash] Summer of DashPass - New offer each week

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 30th, 2020 5:21 pm
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
5485 posts
1768 upvotes
Toronto
Dashpass is supposed to reduce service fee by 5% right? Why did my fee get reduced from $2.20 to $1?
Aug 31, 2008
726 posts
321 upvotes
Chim3ra wrote: Anyone else not seeing the Summer of Dash Deals anymore? Did they run out?
I've been using it for the past month, and never got any offers.
Mar 25, 2010
241 posts
125 upvotes
Toronto
Chim3ra wrote: Anyone else not seeing the Summer of Dash Deals anymore? Did they run out?
Just checked, my code still available
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
12725 posts
2925 upvotes
ordered dozen cans of coke and used coupon from a pizza place 🤣
[ PM me for nothing ]
May 21, 2019
153 posts
69 upvotes
barnzee14 wrote: Is everyone cancelling the DashPass immediately after placing the order? I used the pizza deal for an order Thursday, but my free trial expires tomorrow. Wondering if it's safe to cancel DashPass now and still have my order honoured for Thursday.
calgaryhhr wrote:
I ordered for tonight and cancelled Doorpass right away. Hopefully I don't run into any issues but honestly I don't trust Doordash.
kooltilltheen wrote: Placed an order for lunch tomorrow and cancelled my Dashpass subscription...if they cancel my order then so be it
Should be fine, it's already paid for. You can schedule up until Friday night even if you cancel your dashpass subscription today after ordering.
Nov 5, 2018
29 posts
30 upvotes
this offer won't go as fast as the last one imo

limited to pizza restaurants and whatever you can get there

last offer was $20 off anything and everywhere

so the coupon is probably safe for a couple of days or maybe the whole week
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
1675 posts
1702 upvotes
Toronto, ON
aawaaq wrote: this offer won't go as fast as the last one imo

limited to pizza restaurants and whatever you can get there

last offer was $20 off anything and everywhere

so the coupon is probably safe for a couple of days or maybe the whole week
Agreed, but those that signed up for free dash pass trial early in August need to use and cancel now to avoid next month fees.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
5485 posts
1768 upvotes
Toronto
I just started month trial, if i cancel now, is it cancelled immediately or still can use it next 29 days?
Jun 27, 2011
180 posts
117 upvotes
Toronto
fightbriz wrote: I just started month trial, if i cancel now, is it cancelled immediately or still can use it next 29 days?
With doordash it cancels right away.
Dec 6, 2018
32 posts
828 upvotes
Used the 20PIZZA promo yesterday for Sbarro... Driver picked it up and never delivered it. Waited 2 hours until Doordash called me to cancel the order. Offered Doordash credits.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 18, 2010
5288 posts
1045 upvotes
Toronto
GlendonH80772 wrote: Used the 20PIZZA promo yesterday for Sbarro... Driver picked it up and never delivered it. Waited 2 hours until Doordash called me to cancel the order. Offered Doordash credits.
Lol driver must've been hungry.

I got my pizza scheduled to come sometime after start of tonight's Raptors game.
Will be consuming pizza from this RFD deal, haagen dazs ice cream from another rfd deal, and commenting in Raptor's thread while watching game.
You can say it'll be an RFD appreciation night of sorts :)
Deal Fanatic
Apr 18, 2010
5288 posts
1045 upvotes
Toronto
GlendonH80772 wrote: Used the 20PIZZA promo yesterday for Sbarro... Driver picked it up and never delivered it. Waited 2 hours until Doordash called me to cancel the order. Offered Doordash credits.
Lol driver must've been hungry.

I got my pizza scheduled to come sometime after start of tonight's Raptors game.
Will be consuming pizza from this RFD deal, haagen dazs ice cream from another rfd deal, and commenting in Raptor's thread while watching game.
You can say it'll be an RFD appreciation night of sorts :)
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
13269 posts
3636 upvotes
Scarberia
When u cancel door pass. It ends right away right? I'm trying to wait exactly 30days but I might forget it
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
2349 posts
994 upvotes
Montreal, QC
mikka2017 wrote: When u cancel door pass. It ends right away right? I'm trying to wait exactly 30days but I might forget it
Yes, it cancels right away
Apr 20, 2020
109 posts
49 upvotes
Pizza thing was too hard to use in Calgary so missed it.
Cancelled doordash today.

Used it 4 times in August and thought they left a lot to be desired.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 21, 2007
5540 posts
486 upvotes
Markham
fightbriz wrote: Dashpass is supposed to reduce service fee by 5% right? Why did my fee get reduced from $2.20 to $1?
it reduces the total fee from 11 or 12% or whatever it is down to 5%
Deal Addict
May 23, 2006
1567 posts
142 upvotes
How does one even find the correct PIzza restaurant. I was trying to use it for Levetto and it doesnt work. Which restaurants have you guys used it successfully in Toronto?
Zoomer wireless $36/month: 5GB data + 800 minutes
Sep 15, 2019
373 posts
1272 upvotes
High
I’ve got 4 bottles of wine from Craft beer market for free. This is awesome!
Mar 2, 2011
453 posts
228 upvotes
West
Sorry to hear. I am in Calgary and got Coco Brooks yesterday. There were enough pizza places so not sure why you didn't find any.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
1178 posts
1315 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
syntex101 wrote: How does one even find the correct PIzza restaurant. I was trying to use it for Levetto and it doesnt work. Which restaurants have you guys used it successfully in Toronto?
Same here. I can't figure out how to even use it. It says that you must use DoorDash Favorites but i don't know what Pizza places those are.
The Biggest of the Big has arrived!