[DoorDash] Summer of DashPass - New offer each week

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 30th, 2020 5:21 pm
Banned
Aug 11, 2020
35 posts
26 upvotes
Pitt Meadows, BC
my app doesn't have the dashpass local favourits carosel...
May 26, 2019
97 posts
474 upvotes
WPG
sealed12tribes wrote: my app doesn't have the dashpass local favourits carosel...
try local restaurants that sell pizza.
Aug 23, 2010
595 posts
528 upvotes
GTA
Just placed my order for tonight. Agree that they make it hard to find a place where the offer qualifies.
I had to search for "Pizza", and then click on the different restaurants to see which ones have that DashPass promo banner on top.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2005
1623 posts
874 upvotes
Was able to find a local pizza place in Calgary where it worked for pickup (4th St. Pizza in Calgary)
Deal Addict
May 25, 2009
1771 posts
288 upvotes
Diafel wrote: Was able to find a local pizza place in Calgary where it worked for pickup (4th St. Pizza in Calgary)
Works at Varsity Pizza as well. That is where I ordered from and their pizzas are excellent.
Apr 20, 2020
100 posts
45 upvotes
calgaryhhr wrote: Works at Varsity Pizza as well. That is where I ordered from and their pizzas are excellent.
Anything else in Calgary you saw? Can't find anything in Calgary...
Mar 23, 2009
804 posts
615 upvotes
Toronto
Successfully got mine for lunch and cancelled DoorDash afterwards.

Some things I noted:
* Some restaurants in the same chain work and some don't... The pizzaiola near me wasn't in it, but one further away was.
* If the restaurant has dishes other than pizza the coupon code seems to work for that too... If you don't feel like pizza.
Nov 24, 2017
62 posts
31 upvotes
So just worked for me on website in Calgary, all restuarants seemed to work with the 20pizza code after filtering for dashpass and pizza. Was not working for me on mobile
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2003
1009 posts
146 upvotes
Ottawa
Made an order with the $15 coupon applied, a hour later order cancelled by the restaurant while the driver was waiting for the order...

Unable to apply the coupon again.
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
12686 posts
3432 upvotes
Scarberia
oceans_end wrote: Made an order with the $15 coupon applied, a hour later order cancelled by the restaurant while the driver was waiting for the order...

chat with support, they will prolly give u a 15$ credit and u can use it at any other shops! GL
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Nov 30, 2009
189 posts
76 upvotes
Toronto
oceans_end wrote: Made an order with the $15 coupon applied, a hour later order cancelled by the restaurant while the driver was waiting for the order...

This also happened to me, and Doordash support is unavailable!
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
1257 posts
410 upvotes
Montreal,QC

what the hell
same here!
it was supposed to arrive in 10 min when I got a call from support saying the restaurant couldn't fulfill it. like huh? I was sure the dasher was already coming
Oct 2, 2007
731 posts
249 upvotes
Montreal
I made an order way in advance this morning for dinner... Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes It seems to have worked on a pizza place. The resto confirmed my order and should arrive by 17:45. This is great but it made me spend so much this month in restaurant that I guess I'll go easy for the month of September... Unless they then bring a "Fall of Dashpass" which would just kill all my good resolutions... Face With Tears Of Joy🤣
Jul 7, 2013
571 posts
809 upvotes
Ordered extra early for lunch - was worried as no Dasher was assigned even 15mins before start of delivery window - wasn't worried about it being late, only that it would be cancelled. Happily, eventually I saw his car started moving - yum...thx DashPass!

cheers,
:)
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
14328 posts
26779 upvotes
Scarborough
irodeo wrote: same!
it's frustrating tho because it doesn't have a merchant list based on promo
I definitely didn't see the "DashPass Pizza Favorites carousel" so it was basically just a wild goose chase to find one that worked. Finally found a restaurant where the Summer of DashPass banner appeared on and the coupon was automatically available during checkout.

Used the free trial + 1 paid month of DashPass and made out pretty good. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)