Expired Hot Deals

[DoorDash] Summer of DashPass - New offer each week

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 30th, 2020 5:21 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2005
1388 posts
212 upvotes
iMarketing wrote: I picked it up at a well known pizza take out location and ate it outside of their facility.

Do you tip at Mcdonalds, Bk, Wendy's, etc.?
My mistake, I thought it was delivery with $0 fee because of Dash Pass. I agree tip not required for pick up. I apologize.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
11745 posts
1770 upvotes
Vancouver
ROFL at DoorDash. I received an email today for 25% off my cart. I had started an order on the weekend but stopped. Email dated today. At the bottom of the email in fine print “ Claim offer by 9/3/2020 at 11:59pm PT”. Hello it’s September 14 DoorDash. :facepalm:

No wonder it’s a flailing business.

I also did an online chat. Sent a screenshot. They didn’t seem to care lol. See ya DoorDash.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
54017 posts
18965 upvotes
How much to tip on a $40 order? Is $5 fine?

I hope this is factual lol cause I don't want to look for $5 bill when I may have none lying around lol.

The recommended Dasher tip is based on the delivery distance and effort. 100% of the tip goes to your Dasher.
Penalty Box
May 15, 2016
6156 posts
2073 upvotes
alanbrenton wrote: How much to tip on a $40 order? Is $5 fine?

I hope this is factual lol cause I don't want to look for $5 bill when I may have none lying around lol.

The recommended Dasher tip is based on the delivery distance and effort. 100% of the tip goes to your Dasher.
10% rounded up to the nearest dollar + 1/2 of the delivery fee.

The delivery fee accounts for distance.