Hot Deals

[DoorDash] [YMMV] Sign up for DashPass and get $5 off every order until June 30th

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 9th, 2021 8:20 pm
[OP]
Aug 13, 2019
192 posts
398 upvotes

[DoorDash] [YMMV] Sign up for DashPass and get $5 off every order until June 30th

Expiry:
June 30, 2021
Retailer:
DoorDash
More offers from DoorDash
That is right, sign up today and get $5 off every DashPass order* until June 30th.

After sign-up, enter promo code 5DPE at checkout to get $5 off your next order.

I’ve had dashpass a few months in the past so I know it’s not for first time users. If you order lots of food, this is HOT when stacked with free delivery and maybe an extra promo.
Images
  • 312D9260-39A0-439F-A5AF-FD37A26A0409.png
14 replies
May 26, 2019
115 posts
501 upvotes
WPG
*Sign up for DashPass and Get $5 off all DashPass eligible merchant orders (up to 20 redemptions): Offer only available to select users as indicated in each user's DoorDash account. Sign up for DashPass before 11:59 pm PT on 6/14/2021 and use code 5DPE at each checkout to obtain $5 off orders from DashPass eligible merchants with a minimum subtotal of $12 or above (excluding alcohol, taxes, and fees). Promo code cannot be combined with other offers, discounts or deals. Maximum of twenty redemptions per person. Fees, taxes, and gratuity still apply. All deliveries subject to availability. Must have or create a valid DoorDash account with a valid form of accepted payment on file. No cash value. Non-transferable. See full terms and conditions at help.doordash.com/consumers/s/article/offer-terms-conditions.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2002
8895 posts
1807 upvotes
Vancouver
Amourek wrote: Clipboard01.png

I got this. Not much of a discount considering all the prices are jacked up 10-15% but 20 redemptions is nice.
That is not a correct blanket statement. Not all restaurants jack up the price. Do your due diligence and check before ordering.

15 months of lockdown and always the same comments about these delivery services.

In before the “I pick up orders because I care about small business” trolls
Autocorrect sucks
Jan 4, 2008
705 posts
337 upvotes
Mississauga
Does Doordash even give out promos anymore? I think I've had it for a year, dont think I've used it in 11 months.
Aug 21, 2017
13 posts
9 upvotes
Any idea if they ever will not make chick fil a prices ridiculous or is it just too popular for that? $13.65 for a meal on doordash is only $10.60 at the store, jacked up by 30%.
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2011
4056 posts
3627 upvotes
The NORTH
iiizzy wrote: Any idea if they ever will not make chick fil a prices ridiculous or is it just too popular for that? $13.65 for a meal on doordash is only $10.60 at the store, jacked up by 30%.
doordash is a parasite, they need to get their pound of flesh.
Mar 12, 2016
960 posts
1615 upvotes
GangStarr wrote: That is not a correct blanket statement. Not all restaurants jack up the price. Do your due diligence and check before ordering.

15 months of lockdown and always the same comments about these delivery services.

A very very large majority of all the places have jacked up prices, youre arguing over semantics for a tiny fraction who may not do that. In fact I have made over 50 orders at easily 2 dozen different restaurants and supermarkets and everything has been higher cost than instore.

You arent wrong, but you gotta chill
Deal Guru
Feb 6, 2003
10622 posts
1043 upvotes
Vancouver
GangStarr wrote: That is not a correct blanket statement. Not all restaurants jack up the price. Do your due diligence and check before ordering.

I can't check every restaurant in the world but every single one I've ordered from tack on 10-15% to make up for DoorDash's fees. If they don't, they're probably losing money on every order. That's just the nature of the beast.
<< Public Mobile, Uber Eats, DoorDash, Tangerine, Coast Capital, STACK user >>
FS: Phanteks Low Profile Cooler | Athlon X2 265
MY HEATWARE
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2002
8895 posts
1807 upvotes
Vancouver
UWOD2020 wrote: A very very large majority of all the places have jacked up prices, youre arguing over semantics for a tiny fraction who may not do that. In fact I have made over 50 orders at easily 2 dozen different restaurants and supermarkets and everything has been higher cost than instore.

You arent wrong, but you gotta chill
In Vancouver many do (put menu price on apps) consistent mark up seems to be a Toronto thing. I just don’t see the point of every door dash uber skip thread someone pointing out something. That was obvious before these services were In more use due to covid
Last edited by GangStarr on Jun 7th, 2021 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Autocorrect sucks
Mar 12, 2016
960 posts
1615 upvotes
GangStarr wrote: In Vancouver many do seems to be a Toronto thing. I just don’t see the point of every door dash uber skip thread someone pointing out something. That was obvious before these services were In more use due to covid
I can understand that
Aug 22, 2014
374 posts
216 upvotes
Toronto, ON
On top of OP posted, I got a dash pass 3 months free offer. YMMV

I used to order a lot with Doordash, but I went on diet after I ordered too much.... lol
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2014
1450 posts
653 upvotes
Toronto, ON, CA
Simpleray wrote: On top of OP posted, I got a dash pass 3 months free offer. YMMV

I used to order a lot with Doordash, but I went on diet after I ordered too much.... lol
Same
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2002
8895 posts
1807 upvotes
Vancouver
So for those who think it’s such a bad deal. Here is the menu price of a calzone I ordered (medium) from lombardos pizza. They have a menu on their site. They do have a 15% off take out special (dine in is open here) aside from that I paid pre tax price for a dish delivered to my condo.

Know your prices it’s rfd for f sake
Images
  • D778C22C-6094-4022-A5C9-F70BCFC831DB.jpeg
  • C9C69071-4D70-4DC7-8A9E-12A306036315.jpeg
Autocorrect sucks
Aug 25, 2012
252 posts
438 upvotes
VANCOUVER
If we are ordering multiple dishes from a restaurant can this promo code be used on a per dish purchase if all separate transactions? If so, great deal!
If you like them, please be sure to up vote my posts! When you upvote my posts, this is what happens:
My wife loves me more😂, my car goes faster😎, my house becomes bigger😐, My boss gives me a raise😁.

Fact check, none of the above is valid.