• Last Updated:
  • Jun 4th, 2016 4:25 pm
Penalty Box
Oct 19, 2012
3359 posts
421 upvotes
Toronto

Dorito's "Dynamita" Super-Hot Taco Chips Are Here

I could only find these delicious and extra spicy things in ethnic stores at $2.75 a bag... I was shocked to see them for sale at Petro-Canada station for $1.50 yesterday. These things are not for the weak. They are 2-inches long and shaped like a taco and loaded with spices and a lemon flavor. They are reddish in color and they will flip your hat. If you try them make sure you have a coca-cola ready in your other hand!
8 replies
Deal Guru
Nov 15, 2008
12993 posts
8360 upvotes
Hard, dry, hot, acid. No hint of lime flavour. I was disappointed.
Penalty Box
Oct 19, 2012
3359 posts
421 upvotes
Toronto
Thats weird... I tasted lime all the way. I still cant find any l hotter bag chips than this except those jalapeños chips in the green bag sold at Subway locations.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 4, 2009
9335 posts
5636 upvotes

Not having tried the Dorito's chip, I think I can confidently say either of these will be hotter than anything Lay's will put out. Top one is always available at the Bulk Barn.
"I'm a bit upset. I've been grab by the back without any alert and lubrification"
Lucky
Penalty Box
Oct 19, 2012
3359 posts
421 upvotes
Toronto
Wow Im definitely going to try those!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 14, 2007
5038 posts
1459 upvotes
Regina
Toukolou wrote: Image

Not having tried the Dorito's chip, I think I can confidently say either of these will be hotter than anything Lay's will put out. Top one is always available at the Bulk Barn.
i would have to agree, i ate 20 chips in a row and the tears were flowing
Deal Fanatic
Dec 4, 2009
9335 posts
5636 upvotes
hordosr wrote: i would have to agree, i ate 20 chips in a row and the tears were flowing
You must have stopped eating then. I've found that the chips are quite flavourful...until you stop eating. Then the burn sets in...and what a burn...
"I'm a bit upset. I've been grab by the back without any alert and lubrification"
Lucky
Deal Guru
Nov 15, 2008
12993 posts
8360 upvotes
Gammatron wrote: Thats weird... I tasted lime all the way. I still cant find any l hotter bag chips than this except those jalapeños chips in the green bag sold at Subway locations.
No there is only citric and acetic acid in these things to make them sour. No floral lime notes like Tostitos Hint'o'Lime. Lime is one of my favourite flavours and I bought on that basis and was disappointed.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2007
3726 posts
432 upvotes
The chili limon is nasty; it just tastes like someone made lime-peel flavoured tortilla chips and sprinkled a tiny dash of vinegar on it for good measure. The nacho picoso one is pretty good though.

Has anyone seen the Blair's Jolokia chips in downtown Toronto? I know 7-11 & Fat Bastard Burrito usually carries Blairs but usually they have the buffalo or habanero at 7-11 and the buffalo or jalapeno cheddar at FBBs.