Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2012
2942 posts
727 upvotes
Toronto

Double chin liposuction?

I've had a double chin for quite some time now. With gyms closed its a little hard to workout consistently.
Has anyone tried liposuction to get rid of it, if so how much did you spend and are you pleased with the results?
¯\_(・_・)_/¯
27 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2014
3248 posts
564 upvotes
I can't use Botox etc., but I do buy some skin care from a place that does offer injectable treatments.

I noticed that the OP's profile indicates a Toronto location. I am also in Toronto. While clinics have been allowed to open, anything that requires a mask (or uses injectables) is currently not allowed due to government investigating if COVID-19 is at all linked to said injectables. I am not certain of the current progress on that front.

I read the new procedures while trying to figure out how to order the skin care that I do use.

I do not know whether an injectable treatments would work or if a Plastic Surgeon could currently (or would) do such a procedure due to the mask issue.

The procedure would be far from inexpensive. It would be up to the OP to determine if the price was reasonable.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2012
2942 posts
727 upvotes
Toronto
Has anyone done Kybella treatment? If so, where and was the treatment worth it?
¯\_(・_・)_/¯
Deal Guru
Jan 15, 2006
14448 posts
11645 upvotes
Richmond Hill
How about just adjust your diet? One doesn't require a gym to lose weight.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2012
2942 posts
727 upvotes
Toronto
EP32k2 wrote: How about just adjust your diet? One doesn't require a gym to lose weight.
My diet is fine.
¯\_(・_・)_/¯
Deal Guru
Jan 15, 2006
14448 posts
11645 upvotes
Richmond Hill
osuman wrote: My diet is fine.
I use to say the same thing when I was at my heaviest... and had a double chin LOL
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2012
2942 posts
727 upvotes
Toronto
EP32k2 wrote: I use to say the same thing when I was at my heaviest... and had a double chin LOL
Im only 120lbs being 5'7
¯\_(・_・)_/¯
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2012
2942 posts
727 upvotes
Toronto
EP32k2 wrote: How old are you?
mid-high 20s
¯\_(・_・)_/¯
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2010
13222 posts
3447 upvotes
Montréal
Whoa, only in your 20s and thinking of cosmetic surgery? Have you really looked into diet/exercise and mewing? You're kinda a bit underweight, so I'm confused how you can have a double chin?
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth, 5 trillion dollars, one-third of that comes from hard work, two-thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons, and what I do.. <find the rest>
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2012
2942 posts
727 upvotes
Toronto
EP32k2 wrote: Weird. Lipo it is then LOL
lol yeah I had it for at least 1 or 2 years now. People say maybe walk with a raised chin but its not really helpful cuz I'd look like a jackass.
I'm guessing its just genetics.
¯\_(・_・)_/¯
Deal Guru
Jan 15, 2006
14448 posts
11645 upvotes
Richmond Hill
osuman wrote: lol yeah I had it for at least 1 or 2 years now. People say maybe walk with a raised chin but its not really helpful cuz I'd look like a jackass.
I'm guessing its just genetics.
LOL yeah that's not a good solution. Genetics are a funny thing. Should see if it's a medical condition and maybe OHIP will cover. You never know.