Expired Hot Deals

[Esso] Double Esso or PCO points at Esso and Mobil stations (Oct 23-25 )

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2020 2:56 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2016
1008 posts
1235 upvotes
Ottawa

[Esso] Double Esso or PCO points at Esso and Mobil stations (Oct 23-25 )

Heads up to delay your next gas fill up if you can... Starting October 23 until the 25th you can earn double the PCO or Esso points.

"Find a Station" button link

esso.JPG

Edit: I received this as an email (screen shot above). It's also advertised in the upcoming Shoppers Drug Mart flyer and I've added a potato quality screenshot of that too (credits to user "reesespieces" for the flyer).

†Offer valid from October 23 at 12:00:01am until October 25 at 11:59:59pm. A valid Esso Extra card must be scanned, swiped or manually keyed as part of the payment transaction to earn Esso Extra points. A valid PC Optimum™ card or PC Financial® Mastercard® must be scanned, swiped, or manually keyed, or a 10-digit phone number registered to a valid PC Optimum™ account must be entered, at the time of payment to earn PC Optimum™ points. Double points applies only to the base points available to all Esso Extra and PC Optimum™ members regardless of payment method. Cannot be combined with any other promotions or offers including points issued on PC Financial® transactions. Standard eligibility terms and conditions apply and can be found at pcoptimum.ca or essoextra.com as applicable. No cash value. PC Optimum™ points can be redeemed at PC Optimum™ affiliated grocery stores and Shoppers Drug Mart® locations. Minimum redemption 10,000 points.

PC Optimum™ points cannot be earned in the same transaction as Esso Extra points. PC Optimum™, PC®, President's Choice®, PC Financial®, President's Choice Financial® and the PC Logo are trademarks of Loblaws Inc., used under license. Shoppers Drug Mart® is a trademark of 911979 Alberta Ltd., used under license.
Images
  • shoppers_esso.JPG
Last edited by Howitzer1 on Oct 20th, 2020 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
67 replies
Feb 27, 2010
547 posts
302 upvotes
Does this also work for lotto purchases?
Apr 29, 2013
219 posts
325 upvotes
Calgary
where exactly are you seeing this offer? When I click your link it just takes me to a list of locations and when clicking on the Find a Station it just loops back and no mention of the offer. Is is YMMV?
Apr 29, 2013
219 posts
325 upvotes
Calgary
Nevermind, the link is fruitless on my laptop but saw the offer in the app. Thanks op!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2016
1008 posts
1235 upvotes
Ottawa
juve4lfe wrote: Does this also work for lotto purchases?
There's nothing in the fine print that says it's only for fuel... but I don't buy from the convenience store so I can't speak to if it works or not. Perhaps someone else can chime in and let us know if Esso/PCO points are earned on lotto tickets?
elcheapoo wrote: where exactly are you seeing this offer? When I click your link it just takes me to a list of locations and when clicking on the Find a Station it just loops back and no mention of the offer. Is is YMMV?
I received it as an email! Sorry I didn't mention that in the OP. It's also advertised in the upcoming Shoppers Drug Mart flyer.

I'll edit shortly to add both sources.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
12089 posts
10998 upvotes
Earn 35 pts per litre using PC MC at the Mobil station at RCSS location in AB.
Earn extra 35 pts per litre if pay by PC MC.
Earn extra 10 pts per $1 spend from PC MC.

Will we get 35 pts per litre from Mobil station at RCSS location between Oct 23- 25?
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $36 5GB, $12 250MB, 2x $6 50min/50text, Fido $5 4GB data only plan with a free tablet,
Zoomer $36 loyalty 4GB plan, $0 FPL home phone. Have a better and better day!
Mar 23, 2018
221 posts
78 upvotes
Howitzer1 wrote:
A valid PC Optimum™ card or PC Financial® Mastercard® must be scanned, swiped, or manually keyed, or a 10-digit phone number registered to a valid PC Optimum™ account must be entered, at the time of payment to earn PC Optimum™ points.
If you use Speedpass+ do you still have to do this manual swipe/key in step?
Jul 24, 2008
961 posts
621 upvotes
I don't know but whenever I buy just lottery tickets at ESSO, they don't let me swipe my PC points card because they said you don't get points for lotto.
Oct 22, 2016
611 posts
515 upvotes
Comox Valley
I did not receive by email, or on my app. But I just heard an ad on radio for it, so it is around
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10614 posts
4969 upvotes
Here in manitoba its 90pts per dollar with mastercard so 180 pts per dollar be nice,both of us with commuting spend around $40 per day give or take depending. Will have to not fill for the next couple days to take advantage.2 120liter tanks will be a nice bonus.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!
Buy first think later!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
6707 posts
2575 upvotes
Montreal
Stack with UGO/Virgin 10% offer on Esso gift cards!
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
34616 posts
4082 upvotes
Winnipeg
blazed16 wrote: Here in manitoba its 90pts per dollar with mastercard so 180 pts per dollar be nice,both of us with commuting spend around $40 per day give or take depending. Will have to not fill for the next couple days to take advantage.2 120liter tanks will be a nice bonus.
You driving from Brandon to Winnipeg daily? During Covid?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2016
7677 posts
7858 upvotes
The Prairies
blazed16 wrote: Here in manitoba its 90pts per dollar with mastercard so 180 pts per dollar be nice,both of us with commuting spend around $40 per day give or take depending. Will have to not fill for the next couple days to take advantage.2 120liter tanks will be a nice bonus.
It’s not 90 points per dollar with PCMC, it’s 90 points per litre.
And this bonus is double base points which is currently 35 points per litre standard, so double will be 70 points per litre.
So with a PCMC, you should get 35+35+55= 125 points per litre.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2016
1008 posts
1235 upvotes
Ottawa
zayzay wrote: If you use Speedpass+ do you still have to do this manual swipe/key in step?
It will work with Speedpass+, no extra steps required. They're just saying that you have to enter your points account in some manner if you want to collect any points.
Mar 23, 2018
221 posts
78 upvotes
Howitzer1 wrote: It will work with Speedpass+, no extra steps required. They're just saying that you have to enter your points account in some manner if you want to collect any points.
So you don’t need to enter any points account info to collect the points if you use Speedpass+? Speedpass+ already has the PCF card, which is linked to the points card.
Jun 10, 2017
660 posts
868 upvotes
juve4lfe wrote: Does this also work for lotto purchases?
You can collect Esso extra points but not pco points when purchasing lotto.

Source: me
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
18778 posts
6345 upvotes
Toronto
Do you like earning Optimum points or Esso points?
RedFlagDeals Addict
Feb 27, 2010
547 posts
302 upvotes
DaVibe wrote: Do you like earning Optimum points or Esso points?
Stupid question but what has more value? If u want to redeem lotto tickets
Dec 12, 2007
689 posts
272 upvotes
Toronto
If you have a pc MasterCard, do you still need to swipe your pc optimum first ? Or just swipe the MC and you get the same amount of points ?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)