Expired Hot Deals

[Loblaws] Dove haircare/body wash/bar soap $1.99 (PCO member pricing Oct 1-7)

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 6th, 2020 4:42 am
Jr. Member
Jul 26, 2008
120 posts
73 upvotes
Did anyone's coupon disappear for CO21? Seems not available anymore.
Jr. Member
Feb 4, 2016
119 posts
44 upvotes
Toronto, ON
thewongster wrote: Did anyone's coupon disappear for CO21? Seems not available anymore.
Yeap. It disappeared from "My List"
In the Offer List, it said "0 Remaining"
We are too late for the game, that's all.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6331 posts
5678 upvotes
Calgary
thewongster wrote: Did anyone's coupon disappear for CO21? Seems not available anymore.
Mine did, said I had redeemed already but it was a couple weeks ago.
Jr. Member
Nov 29, 2019
186 posts
66 upvotes
origami wrote: Yeap. It disappeared from "My List"
In the Offer List, it said "0 Remaining"
We are too late for the game, that's all.
Yeah it's weird. I thought once you add to your list you have some time to get it, but it disappears. Oh well.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 15, 2015
2056 posts
1633 upvotes
Montreal, QC
headleygrange wrote: It says only for unilever members. How to get it?
there is a "unlock exclusive offers" you can find above the coupons, click it and register the membership in the App so you will get it
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2017
1366 posts
589 upvotes
Alekxqin wrote: there is a "unlock exclusive offers" you can find above the coupons, click it and register the membership in the App so you will get it
Thanks. Found. But the cash back is gone now.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 15, 2015
2056 posts
1633 upvotes
Montreal, QC
headleygrange wrote: Thanks. Found. But the cash back is gone now.
weird, I still see it's available from the app, but it does show "not many left"
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 25, 2005
8970 posts
7278 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Thanks OP! Bought 2. I have a buy 2 get $3 off coupon so the 2 body wash only costs me $1.

Top