Expired Hot Deals

[Down Dog App] Labour Day Sale - 60% off regular price ($23,99/USD per year, $7.99 USD per month)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 4th, 2020 4:14 pm
[OP]
Oct 26, 2012
43 posts
41 upvotes
GLOUCESTER

[Down Dog App] Labour Day Sale - 60% off regular price ($23,99/USD per year, $7.99 USD per month)

Deal Link:
Price:
$23.99 USD
Savings:
60%
Down Dog is a suite of fitness programs which allow you to completely customize your practice.

Yoga

Select your time, level, focus, voice, and music, and Down Dog creates a unique, personalized yoga practice every time.

HIIT

Turn up the intensity with High Intensity Interval Training. Use your own body weight to get your heart rate up and efficiently burn fat while building muscle - no fancy props required.

Barre

Get lean, fit, and toned with a new ballet-inspired workout every day. Boost thighs, glutes, or core for an extra muscle-shaking challenge.

7 Minute Workout

The only exercise you’ll ever need. Backed by science, the 7 Minute Workout engages every muscle in your body to improve strength, agility, and endurance.

Prenatal Yoga

Personalized yoga for new and expecting mothers.

~~~~

Each program can be accessed as its own separate app, and one subscription grants you access to all of them. Within each app, you can fully customize the type of practice you'd like to do. For example, using the Yoga app as a reference, you can choose:

• Type of practice (Full practice, yin, restorative, hatha, ashtanga, chair yoga, and many others)
  • Level of difficulty (Beginner 1, Beginner 2, Intermediate 1, Intermediate 2, Advanced)
  • Boost, aka what to focus on (Glutes, lower back, shoulders, neck, quads, etc.)
  • Length (anywhere from four minutes to 90 minutes)
  • Savasana length
  • Voice (male or female voice)
  • Music (Ambient, spiritual, piano/strings, brain waves, etc)
  • Pace (Slowest, slow, normal, fast, fastest)
  • Instruction level (full explanations, only pose names, pose names + breathing advice, etc)
  • Video quality (auto, low, high, standard, HD, no video)

After customizing the practice you'd like, a video is generated for you in seconds. This video can be downloaded for offline use, as well.

With currency conversion, it comes out to about $32 CAD/yr for the annual membership. For those who enjoy doing yoga and don't mind following through their phone, tablet, or computer monitor, this is a great deal. Normal yoga memberships run $80-$120/month, while this Labour day sale works out to $2.66/month. Great value for customizable, at-home yoga!
2 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2058 posts
2056 upvotes
Toronto
This is a great deal! There is also a free subscription until January 2021 for all students and teachers: https://www.downdogapp.com/schools

I find that having different sequences each time I workout very refreshing. I'm not the most motivated person when it comes to working out, so keeping things from being repetitive and boring really helps.

The transitions between each pose in the videos is so smooth too, it's like following a normal class led by an instructor instead of just an app.
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2007
8719 posts
2400 upvotes
Vancouver Island, BC
I downloaded the iOS app. It provides a 2 week free trial. But when I went to check out purchase on the app, the 60% off price wasn't there. It was full price. I wondered whether this was a US-users only offer.

I went to the website using the OP's link and the price was available. I paid through the website and got the 60% off price.

I checked on the iOS app and the one-year subscription is there.
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it." Upton Sinclair

“Our house is on fire.” Greta Thunberg