• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2019 10:23 pm
51 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2009
1168 posts
455 upvotes
Calgary
I've been using StoCard for years. Is this one better?
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2010
1213 posts
199 upvotes
Toronto
Tried this months ago with the same giveaway, nothing.
"signature removed for rule violations" <--- Hell ya, cause I'm a rule breaker! 😝
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2007
4157 posts
1168 upvotes
.fess wrote:
May 24th, 2019 2:51 pm
I like Stocard too and use it as my main app for what it does, but UGO has gift card promotions from time to time and they've probably given me like $50 worth by now. Just install it when you see a promo, do what it asks, wait the week or so to get your bonus gift card then uninstall. Repeat when the next promo comes along.
:arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd:
Feb 18, 2012
443 posts
180 upvotes
Victoria
pete_rfd wrote:
May 24th, 2019 3:17 pm
Signed up yesterday just got the $10 ecard this morning.
Sep 12, 2012
626 posts
307 upvotes
Toronto
.fess wrote:
The interface if the UGO app is not so great. But UGO does have gift card promos from time to time.
Jul 20, 2017
37 posts
21 upvotes
I completely forgot that I signed up for this a while ago and just realized they sent me the code. It sends 1-2 days after signing up.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
4779 posts
4664 upvotes
Vancouver
.fess wrote:
Make sure you read the terms and conditions, and carefully consider if it's worth handing over the data you will be consenting to give them if you use the app. That was enough for me to delete the app without ever using it.
18% = GTA residents as a proportion of Canada's total population
97% = chance that an RFDer lives in the GTA when he posts something location specific, without giving a location

Were you hit with surprise customs/import fees on an Amazon.ca purchase?
Mar 30, 2009
823 posts
320 upvotes
So I can add my library card and get the Amazon GC?

Has anyone added their Toronto Public Library card to the wallet and used it at the library? Also wondering if this could be used for my Costco membership card. These are two cards that I don’t use often and hate carrying around.
Jan 4, 2014
799 posts
227 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
RiCHC3 wrote:
May 24th, 2019 3:26 pm
I like Stocard too and use it as my main app for what it does, but UGO has gift card promotions from time to time and they've probably given me like $50 worth by now. Just install it when you see a promo, do what it asks, wait the week or so to get your bonus gift card then uninstall. Repeat when the next promo comes along.
Do you need a new account to do this?
Sep 24, 2008
462 posts
123 upvotes
Oakville
frugal1 wrote:
May 26th, 2019 12:14 pm
So I can add my library card and get the Amazon GC?

Has anyone added their Toronto Public Library card to the wallet and used it at the library? Also wondering if this could be used for my Costco membership card. These are two cards that I don’t use often and hate carrying around.
It would probably technically work - but Costco seems to have a policy where they refuse to accept mobile versions of cards. Pretty silly given if you forget your membership, they write your card number on a piece of paper. Not sure how that’s any more secure.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2007
4157 posts
1168 upvotes
ahumanbeing wrote:
May 26th, 2019 12:17 pm
Do you need a new account to do this?
For the specific promo the OP is showing you need a new account.
Periodically, they'll have promos for existing users though for Chapters or Amazon GCs. You'll know when it's available though because you'll either get an email or see a massive thread on here.
:arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd:
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2005
4827 posts
754 upvotes
Montreal
There all all sorts of reviews in the Google Play Store from people who didn't not receive their Amazon gift card.
Mine arrived within a couple of days.
Phils
May 19, 2015
974 posts
382 upvotes
So we have to make a new account when we redownload the app? I had it ages ago for another promo but deleted it and haven’t used it in about 2 years.
Zoomer Mobile Customer - $36/month for 4 GB + free phone

Thumbs up if this post helped you 👍🏻☺️
Aug 15, 2018
112 posts
180 upvotes
Vancouver
pete_rfd wrote:
May 24th, 2019 3:17 pm
you must've screwed up, they gave everyone the $10 amazon giftcards