Expired Hot Deals

Download UGO Wallet & add a loyalty card. Get a $10 Amazon.ca Gift Card

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2019 10:23 pm
Sr. Member
User avatar
Feb 6, 2013
879 posts
982 upvotes
Ontario
mikka2017 wrote: So it knows to permit only one account per android device with simcard? Or if we switch new sim card but same phone will it work to get another account? Who can confirm this works or not tia
On Android, if you uninstall the app, switch the SIM card, reinstall, it should work and let you make a new account. Found out after I didn't realize I already made an account years ago, but it was a new phone.
Last edited by RoseTech on Jun 17th, 2019 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newbie
May 24, 2019
11 posts
1 upvote
Calgary
This app is really weird. Tried it and ever since I signed up. I’ve been getting Chinese phone call bots and it’s just annoying. It’s like they take your information and give it away. Just to put it out there, I don’t recommend this app to anyone.
Newbie
Apr 16, 2015
64 posts
28 upvotes
Richmond
RoseTech wrote: If you uninstall the app, switch the SIM card, reinstall, it should work and let you make a new account. Found out after I didn't realize I already made an account years ago, but it was a new phone.
Doesn’t work on iOS.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Feb 6, 2013
879 posts
982 upvotes
Ontario
softkitty wrote: Doesn’t work on iOS.
Apparently on iOS it's even easier and you don't need a new SIM card? I think I remember reading that on the other UGO $10 GC threads.
Newbie
Apr 16, 2015
64 posts
28 upvotes
Richmond
RoseTech wrote: Apparently on iOS it's even easier and you don't need a new SIM card? I think I remember reading that on the other UGO $10 GC threads.
I tried. Only let’s me login. No option to register even with another sim.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
3279 posts
755 upvotes
Toronto
softkitty wrote: I tried. Only let’s me login. No option to register even with another sim.
It's because you may have already installed this before on that phone. The only way to get the option is to wipe the phone.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)