Expired Hot Deals

Dr. Seuss Experience - Two Tickets for $29 (Wednesdays in Feb only)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 25th, 2020 3:25 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
6541 posts
4534 upvotes

Dr. Seuss Experience - Two Tickets for $29 (Wednesdays in Feb only)

Deal Link:
Price:
$29
Expiry:
February 26, 2020

Use Access Code "LEAPYEAR" when purchasing tickets to receive the discount.
Limit 4 tickets per customer.
Discounted price only applies to GA tickets.
35 replies
Nov 13, 2019
173 posts
279 upvotes
"Please be aware that by entering The Dr. Seuss Experience Premises, you consent to your voice, name, and/or likeness being used, without compensation, in films, photos and tapes for exploitation in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, for eternity, and you release Kilburn Experiences and Dr. Seuss Enterprises, their successors, assigns and licensees from any liability whatsoever of any nature. Do not enter The Dr. Seuss Experience if you do not wish to be subject to the foregoing."

Sounds fair.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
2173 posts
1600 upvotes
Mississauga
Can’t get this to work for any Wednesday. Has anyone had luck with this?
Nov 15, 2018
47 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
andrewmp416 wrote: Can't seem to get this working for today
SkiLLz wrote: Can’t get this to work for any Wednesday. Has anyone had luck with this?
Did you guys try to apply this in "Access code" on the first screen where you select date not the "Coupon Code" on the checkout page? I did this mistake, so checking where you guys are applying it.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
3359 posts
597 upvotes
SkiLLz wrote: Can’t get this to work for any Wednesday. Has anyone had luck with this?
Just booked through the link. Thanks OP!

Process I went through:

-Pick your day & time slot
-Proceed to the ticket prices
-Enter in promo code
-Select ticket quantity
-Checkout

Hope that works
Deal Fanatic
Jan 24, 2005
5722 posts
319 upvotes
Is it possible to take the kids to enjoy this without all the annoying selfie taking instagrammers killing the vibe?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8258 posts
1796 upvotes
Toronto
xwar wrote: Is it possible to take the kids to enjoy this without all the annoying selfie taking instagrammers killing the vibe?
I went when it first opened. I didn't think selfie takers was an issue because there are many things to see in each room, and also the staff would rope off the entrance if there were ever too many people. I think now towards the end of the event, it'll be far less busy anyway.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
2224 posts
852 upvotes
Toronto
Is this in Mississauga? I tried to look it up but I don't see any locations for Toronto even though the image says "final weeks in Toronto".
P10 2.4 THz CPU || 8 TB Ram || WD 300 TB HD || Nvidia w/ 32 TB Memory

"You're only as dumb as you look"
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2013
1353 posts
681 upvotes
Toronto
Adds service fees and facility fees. Total came to $38 for two tickets.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
2173 posts
1600 upvotes
Mississauga
JogendarN34732 wrote: Did you guys try to apply this in "Access code" on the first screen where you select date not the "Coupon Code" on the checkout page? I did this mistake, so checking where you guys are applying it.
That was it, thanks. Also I when I had previously tried adding the access code I already had tickets in my cart and it caused a random error on that page. Thanks, and thanks OP! $57 for my family of 4 with one baby. Great deal.