Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Dragon Alliance X2 Snow Goggle $95

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2017 10:24 pm
Aug 1, 2005
311 posts
275 upvotes
Corbetts was selling the Smith I/O and I/OS for $69.99 at their warehouse sale. Each pair included two lenses. Same no-frame goggle concept.

Personally, I can't understand why someone would spend $100 or more on goggles (and I say this being on snow 50+ days per season). I guess if you really want a dragon logo on the side...?
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2009
10167 posts
8293 upvotes
Toronto
trixstar wrote: I can't get into contact with anyone from the Canadian distribution. The reception doesn't pick up and everyone else's extension goes to voicemail. They don't respond to emails or Facebook messages. Next step would be to file a charge back.
So many bizarre red flags.
Pretty weird to encounter a business in North America that acts like shifty eBay seller.
"When someone is burning a book, they are showing utter contempt for all of the thinking that produced its ideas, all of the labor that went into its words and sentences, and all of the trouble that befell the author . . .” ― Lemony Snicket
Deal Guru
Jun 11, 2005
13892 posts
3539 upvotes
Toronto
I did eventually get through to the sales team. They are completely OOS of the X2 goggles. They are making room for the new models. Nice people on the phone. I guess they are just very busy with the holiday orders and such.
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2009
10167 posts
8293 upvotes
Toronto
trixstar wrote: I did eventually get through to the sales team. They are completely OOS of the X2 goggles. They are making room for the new models. Nice people on the phone. I guess they are just very busy with the holiday orders and such.
Through which telephone #? Did you also place an order, or were you simply inquiring about availability? (Nevermind - read above that you had ordered 3 but only got 2)
The biggest BS here is that they are ignoring me.
If the order is cancelled, why not just let me know?
It is the frustration of not knowing that is bothering me most.
"When someone is burning a book, they are showing utter contempt for all of the thinking that produced its ideas, all of the labor that went into its words and sentences, and all of the trouble that befell the author . . .” ― Lemony Snicket
Aug 13, 2016
149 posts
138 upvotes
Received today in edmonton. Didn't receive a confirmation email at all
Jun 22, 2015
348 posts
174 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Mine came today. Never even got an email letting me know they shipped or a tracking number... Not a complaint just kinda weird. Goggles look awesome, the White and purple look way better than in the pics. The band is more grey and the Purple lens is very nice.
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2009
10167 posts
8293 upvotes
Toronto
DeadHead wrote: Mine came today. Never even got an email letting me know they shipped or a tracking number... Not a complaint just kinda weird. Goggles look awesome, the White and purple look way better than in the pics. The band is more grey and the Purple lens is very nice.
This is encouraging. They did bill me, so maybe something special will arrive by mail tomorrow?
For those who did not get confirmation email - did you check the box to create an account?
I did not. I wonder if those who checked it got an email, and vice versa?
Sep 26, 2016
88 posts
69 upvotes
shikotee wrote: This is encouraging. They did bill me, so maybe something special will arrive by mail tomorrow?
For those who did not get confirmation email - did you check the box to create an account?
I did not. I wonder if those who checked it got an email, and vice versa?
I checked the box, still got no email.
Jun 22, 2015
348 posts
174 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
justkev wrote: I checked the box, still got no email.
Haha I just got the tracking email. No use since the package came this afternoon. It was also in my spam folder, got it like an hour ago...
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2009
10167 posts
8293 upvotes
Toronto
Am away from home, but have been told from home that a package from time bomb trading has been delivered.
So it looks like my order did go through. Zero response from the company. Guess I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that the product is intact, and that I never have to process a warranty claim, which I just assume would be impossible.
Deal Addict
May 15, 2005
1242 posts
155 upvotes
I received my order a few days ago and everything is perfect.

If anyone is looking to sell their purple ones I'll gladly take them. Thanks
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2009
10167 posts
8293 upvotes
Toronto
Everything looks great with goggles, and am happy to have them.
With this said, the weirdness continues.
No bill/invoice with the delivery.
Since I did not get a confirmation email, the only thing documenting this purchase is the screenshot I took of the last page when I placed the order.

I'm not exactly certain, but are they not required by law to include a bill when shipping?

Methinks the employees are all snowboarders who smoke way to much weed....
Sep 10, 2006
360 posts
199 upvotes
Another frustrated buyer here. I'm usually one of the last people to get worried in a situation like this, but am a little concerned.

For some reason I couldn't find this thread to learn that my experience isn't unique. I'm somewhat consoled to read that others have felt similarly confused, but received their goggles.
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2009
10167 posts
8293 upvotes
Toronto
Did you prefer the X2? Just curious why?
I might be open to this.
I will not be using mine for the slopes - winter cycling.
Have not used them yet as I have been sick, and too cold this week in Toronto.
My glasses would not fit with these anyways - did it work for you?
I have the purple ION yellow red.
I guess I'm not too picky - I just needed some goggles and jumped on this when I saw it.
Let me know.
Sep 10, 2006
360 posts
199 upvotes
I really hope they don't send me the X2S, which I don't think are an improvement, but are simply a smaller design. Assuming they actually send me something.
Oct 4, 2015
484 posts
618 upvotes
Mississauga
Anyone in Mississauga with a pair? I'll buy them off of you.

Edit:
Apparently they dont fit well over glasses :/, whelp time to get myself an expensive pair of smith OTGs
Bezos' Banana Boy. A banana a day, keeps me from throwing my laptop away.
Corporate Food Vulture, if you know, you know.

Public Mobile 4GB/$40 -> Koodo (6GB+2GB)/$40 -> Telus 30GB/$35 -> Rogers 75GB US/CAN/$40 -> Rogers 130GB US/CAN $28.66
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2004
2588 posts
12 upvotes
anyone receive a set and on the fence about it ? let me know I am looking for a pair
my order was cancelled as they sold out.

tia
currently in toronto

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)