Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dragon Legend/ Dragon Pearl Buffet

Dragon Legend/ Dragon Pearl Buffet 11th Anniversary Ontario (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 4th, 2022 8:17 pm
Feb 26, 2007
609 posts
580 upvotes
IslandDeal wrote: Thanks OP!

WOW in Vancouver Chinese buffets and all you can eat Chinese sushi are about $15 for lunch and $25 for dinner.

You guys are paying a LOT more in Toronto.
Please list some places! 🤜
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
7675 posts
10978 upvotes
Scarbs
Wrestlemania wrote: Anyone want to join me for dinner? I'll pick you up. Don't pay any mind to the rope and chloroform in the backseat.
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Jun 15, 2019
926 posts
807 upvotes
Damn, I followed the steps, tried two emails. Every time I try to use 123456 - it says incorrect email/password. So I create an account but then don’t get coupon. What am I doing wrong ,
Jan 29, 2007
60 posts
10 upvotes
I think they will take $50 off the total bill after taxes to make more money. $41.99 x 3 + 13%= $142.35 comes to $92.35. SO $30.78 plus tip. Since cash only don't have to report.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2009
1688 posts
3797 upvotes
Toronto :)
What if you use 3 coupons for a group of 3? It never said anything about only one coupon can be used. Smirking Face

“ $50 Dinner Coupon can only be used for Dinner buffet at Dragon Legend, with cash or debit payment. Coupon can only be redeemed when it is an adult group of three or more. This coupon must be presented at time of seating. This coupon is for one time use only. This coupon cannot be refunded, exchanged or redeemed for cash. Restaurant reserves the rights to make change without any prior notification.”
Deals never wait for people, only people wait for deals.
Buy now, think later.
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2007
1707 posts
1456 upvotes
Markham
chooraymond wrote: Yeah, last time they had the promo (pre-Covid) they charged mandatory 15% tips on the amount BEFORE the free dinner. The total amount wasn’t a considerable discount and thus not a deal after all. We can always call to ask if they charge mandatory tip....?
The $50 is considered a gift card. Also, tips should always be paid on pre discount amount. Although I don't believe in tipping on the after tax amount.
Nov 3, 2011
58 posts
52 upvotes
TORONTO
For anyone who wants Dragon Pearl, download the Dragon Pearl app instead of Dragon Legend. Both the lunch and dinner coupon show up.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2006
1641 posts
1140 upvotes
This is only in Ontario. Please change the title to include this.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2007
3612 posts
2222 upvotes
PeterN wrote: For anyone who wants Dragon Pearl, download the Dragon Pearl app instead of Dragon Legend. Both the lunch and dinner coupon show up.
mvp
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2009
2756 posts
1630 upvotes
Ontario
What is the difference between Dragon Legend and Dragon Pearl? Can I use the coupon at either restaurants or do I have to download both apps and get coupon to each?
Currently happy customer with Koodo, Roger and Virgin Mobile.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
3978 posts
4233 upvotes
Headbeancounter wrote: What is the difference between Dragon Legend and Dragon Pearl? Can I use the coupon at either restaurants or do I have to download both apps and get coupon to each?
Legend is in markham on woodbine. Pearl is at don mills and York mills. Basically the same.
Feb 3, 2012
702 posts
730 upvotes
T.O.
Headbeancounter wrote: What is the difference between Dragon Legend and Dragon Pearl? Can I use the coupon at either restaurants or do I have to download both apps and get coupon to each?
Download and install the app for the restaurant you intend to go to. Better safe than sorry as each coupon indicates it's for use at their respective restaurant and does not indicate it is transferable to their sister restaurant. I was able to get the coupons for both restaurants using the same e-mail address. I will likely only use the Dragon Pearl coupon since it's closer to my home.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
Do they have crabs or fried lobsters? Tia
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Guru
Sep 13, 2007
11102 posts
6746 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, I won’t eat 2 days in advance then go here.
Dec 1, 2013
483 posts
204 upvotes
Anyone else getting “registration failed” on the website?
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
IslandDeal wrote: Thanks OP!

WOW in Vancouver Chinese buffets and all you can eat Chinese sushi are about $15 for lunch and $25 for dinner.

You guys are paying a LOT more in Toronto.
I’ve never heard of or had Chinese sushi.

Where do you recommend?
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
No coupon code when I click the coupon tab while logined... Smh
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Apr 7, 2008
387 posts
287 upvotes
Toronto
No coupon code after successfully installing app and going to website for newsletter.

Also downloaded Dragon Pearl app but do not see any coupon tab or location for coupons at all.
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2017
2723 posts
1097 upvotes
No coupon for me either. I tried as per OP instruction but it said not register so too kme to register first.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2020
1573 posts
6941 upvotes
Vancouver Island
Balduno wrote: I’ve never heard of or had Chinese sushi.

Where do you recommend?
Most of the Sushi places I frequent are Chinese or Hong Kong Chinese owned, that's what I meant by Chinese Sushi.

I find that Chinese Sushi restaurants are generally a LOT cheaper than Japanese ones. IE: $2.00 Nigiri (Sushi+Rice) VS $5.00

In and around Vancouver my favorites are TanPoppo and Kisha Popo.

Here's a pretty good list:

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Restaurants- ... umbia.html

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)