Deal Link:
Price:
free
Expiry:
April 10, 2020
Retailer:
STEAM
More offers from STEAM
Hey everyone, drawful 2 is a great party game that you can play with others through phone and monitor/TV. It is free at the moment.

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/442070/Drawful_2/
Epic Games: https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p ... ful-2/home
Apple TV: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/drawful-2/id1181181995
Nintendo Switch ($0.14): https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/drawful-2-switch/
Last edited by TomRFD on Mar 29th, 2020 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added Epic Games link
Thread Summary
69 replies
Apr 1, 2012
164 posts
165 upvotes
Nova Scotia
I have the first one and it is great for nearly any age that wants a laugh.

Added!
Jan 4, 2010
256 posts
155 upvotes
Mississauga
Thank you so much. I have this on PS4, but will add to PC.
Feb 27, 2011
366 posts
1018 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Really fun game to play with the family that involves drawing art on tablets within a very short time, while many of us with kids are stuck in the home for hours and hours. Everyone just needs a tablet or phone to play; put it up onto a big screen TV. Very fun, kids love it as well as adults.
Koodo 6 GB/$40 plan
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2419 posts
1537 upvotes
montreal
Can we play this on Android?
If so, we need to install steam apps?
Jan 4, 2010
256 posts
155 upvotes
Mississauga
superbigjay wrote: Can we play this on Android?
If so, we need to install steam apps?
Everyone needs to view the PC/laptop screen that has the game running off of steam.

But everyone uses their phones to play. And it's not a phone app, it's just a URL in your mobile browser you navigate to.
Nov 12, 2013
27 posts
42 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
penner wrote: Everyone needs to view the PC/laptop screen that has the game running off of steam.
I guess the host could arguably stream the game via Twitch or YouTube if they want remote players. Not sure how much the delay would be though.
Last edited by keinooj on Mar 20th, 2020 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 4, 2010
256 posts
155 upvotes
Mississauga
keinooj wrote: I guess the host could arguably stream the game via Twitch your YouTube if they want remote players. Not sure how much the delay would be though.
I'm going to try that tonight because of the quarantine. Stream my PS4 to youtube and get my friends to join remotely.
Nov 28, 2009
549 posts
348 upvotes
Pickering
I use my steam link when ppl are over. Glad I picked up an additional steam link as backup when they were on clearance! Its gonna be a while till I have ppl over again, stay safe ya'll.
Nov 12, 2013
27 posts
42 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
penner wrote: I'm going to try that tonight because of the quarantine. Stream my PS4 to youtube and get my friends to join remotely.
Same. Good luck, hope it turns out well!
Nov 22, 2015
90 posts
99 upvotes
keinooj wrote: I guess the host could arguably stream the game via Twitch or YouTube if they want remote players. Not sure how much the delay would be though.
Twitch delay is playable and most Jackbox games (including Drawful 2) have an option for Extended Timers so people watching a stream have more time to take actions. (You do need to be aware if you're 7 seconds behind on the timer due to Twitch though).

Another option is to use the streaming on another platform like Discord where the delay is minimal.
Nov 12, 2013
27 posts
42 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Skyspark wrote: Twitch delay is playable and most Jackbox games (including Drawful 2) have an option for Extended Timers so people watching a stream have more time to take actions. (You do need to be aware if you're 7 seconds behind on the timer due to Twitch though).

Another option is to use the streaming on another platform like Discord where the delay is minimal.
Oh, Discord?? It's been awhile since I've used it.

Thanks, I'll check it out.
Nov 12, 2017
126 posts
141 upvotes
Cambridge
Thanks. I was able to add it to my account just now.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)