Expired Hot Deals

[Dri Duck] Dri Duck: Brick Short Sleeve $19.97 USD ($25.02 off)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 16th, 2018 11:46 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1946 posts
1551 upvotes
SAINT JOHN

Dri Duck: Brick Short Sleeve $19.97 USD ($25.02 off)

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Dri Duck
Just stumbled upon this site while looking for utility vests. Liked the look of the shirts and noticed it was on sale for a good price. Make sure to check the sizing chart for your fit. I have no experience with ridge cloth but I know 100% cotton unless it says 'preshrunk' will shrink a tiny bit.

https://www.driduck.com/brick-short-sleeve/
$19.97 $44.99 List Price (You save $25.02)

There are a lot of sucky shirts out there right now—stiff, tight, short in places where they shouldn’t be short—but don’t settle for less. We designed the Brick Long Sleeve to be a building block for a well-built wardrobe, and it doesn’t disappoint. We used our 100% cotton Ridge Cloth, that has a soft, sueded soapstone finish for the base of the Brick. Generously cut and equipped with adjustable sleeve cuffs, the Brick isn’t stifling or constricting as you move. We finished it with strong triple needle stitching in the places your other shirts often fail—the shoulders, sleeves, and armholes. Soft, good-looking, and long-lasting, you find that the Brick Long Sleeve is a solid addition to your closet.

* Sale items are non-returnable

Features

6 oz., 100% cotton Ridge Cloth, 2-ply, sueded soapstone finish
Triple needle stitching throughout sides, armholes, shoulders, sleeves, back yolk, and chest pockets
Industrial strength, heat-resistant, extra durable mock horn buttons
UPF 50+ sun protection
Four functional front pockets
Generous cut size specifications
Earth tone, washed colors
Imported

...Location: GTA North

If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.

GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread

[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100). Please let me know if you have one for sale. Willing to part trade stuff or labour.
1 reply
Nov 22, 2009
542 posts
73 upvotes
The one reviewer said the shipping was more than the shirt. Hmm