Expired Freebies

DRIVE ANGRY Movie Passes in OTTAWA, HALIFAX or WINNIPEG

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 25th, 2011 1:41 am
[OP]
Newbie
Jun 15, 2009
26 posts
166 upvotes
Toronto

DRIVE ANGRY Movie Passes in OTTAWA, HALIFAX or WINNIPEG

Off of the Official Maple Pictures Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/MaplePictures


Hey Maple fans!


Due to popular demand, we're giving away a limited amount of passes to an ADVANCE SCREENING of our action flick DRIVE ANGRY in OTTAWA, HALIFAX & WINNIPEG exclusively for our fans!
Click on the link below to redeem a double pass for you and a guest! Please use the pin provided to redeem!

EXCLUSIVE PIN: DRIVEFB

Ottawa: http://tinyurl.com/4hb8925

Halifax: http://tinyurl.com/47bzf9o

Winnipeg: http://tinyurl.com/4ttpc3z


Check out the trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/MaplePictures
DRIVE ANGRY hits theatres this Friday!
20 replies
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jun 29, 2005
716 posts
8 upvotes
thanks! Although the movie looks terrible....
"He who laughs last, thinks slowest"
Newbie
Feb 22, 2011
32 posts
2 upvotes
anyone have an extra pass for the Ottawa screening tonight? if you're not going, please share....
[OP]
Newbie
Jun 15, 2009
26 posts
166 upvotes
Toronto
Off of the Official Maple Pictures Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/MaplePictures



Hey Maple fans!

Due to popular demand, we're giving away a limited amount of passes to an ADVANCE SCREENING of our action flick DRIVE ANGRY in Calgary, Edmonton & Vancouver exclusively for our fans!

Click on the link below to redeem a double pass for you and a guest! Please use the pin provided to redeem!


EXCLUSIVE PIN: DRIVEFB


Calgary: http://tinyurl.com/49gfl8f
Edmonton: http://tinyurl.com/4n42ojc
Vancouver: http://tinyurl.com/4s4lbqq

Check out the trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/MaplePictures

DRIVE ANGRY hits theatres this Friday!
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 19, 2006
10777 posts
5723 upvotes
Toronto
longo wrote: thanks! Although the movie looks terrible....

it kind of does.. but we'll see :lol:
Newbie
Jul 25, 2010
5 posts
Vancouver
Awesome, got 2 for Vancouver. Thanks OP!!!
Deal Guru
User avatar
Nov 5, 2001
11219 posts
1829 upvotes
Edmonton
DRIVEFB code is used up for Edmonton. On a whim, I saw that K-97 Classic Rock radio station is doing the screening, so I put K97 for the pin and it was accepted.

Find out what radio station is doing the screening for you, and put it in. It might work.


Looks pretty bad...
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 19, 2006
10777 posts
5723 upvotes
Toronto
blainehamilton wrote: DRIVEFB code is used up for Edmonton. On a whim, I saw that K-97 Classic Rock radio station is doing the screening, so I put K97 for the pin and it was accepted.

Find out what radio station is doing the screening for you, and put it in. It might work.


Looks pretty bad...

So smart!!! :razz:

and yes, looks bad... I'm catching this movie tonite.. let's see whether this movie will make it in the "last crap movie you watched" thread :lol:
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 19, 2006
10777 posts
5723 upvotes
Toronto
PIN code has been used the maximum times permitted for the Calgary location.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 19, 2006
10777 posts
5723 upvotes
Toronto
The code for Vancouver has been used up too
Sr. Member
Sep 23, 2006
623 posts
664 upvotes
New code for Vancouver: thefox

99.3 the fox is doing screening. Tried randomly and it worked. Got 2 tix. Thanks to blainehamilton for the idea :)
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 19, 2006
10777 posts
5723 upvotes
Toronto
cvrle1 wrote: New code for Vancouver: thefox

99.3 the fox is doing screening. Tried randomly and it worked. Got 2 tix. Thanks to blainehamilton for the idea :)

These are the easiest codes to guess :lol:
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 19, 2006
10777 posts
5723 upvotes
Toronto
well, just came back from the movie..this movie was so BAAAAAAAAAAD....I knew when I read this somewhere: "I don't think you could PAY ME to watch this movie" that I should have avoided this movie completely...I wanted the movie to succeed but even the 3D special effects couldn't save from its horrible fate. For those that couldn't get any tickets to this advance screening, honestly, you didn't miss much... For those planning to catch this movie this week-end, avoid at all costs and save your money and watch something else...
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
1397 posts
435 upvotes
Toronto
Pochacco wrote: well, just came back from the movie..this movie was so BAAAAAAAAAAD....I knew when I read this somewhere: "I don't think you could PAY ME to watch this movie" that I should have avoided this movie completely...I wanted the movie to succeed but even the 3D special effects couldn't save from its horrible fate. For those that couldn't get any tickets to this advance screening, honestly, you didn't miss much... For those planning to catch this movie this week-end, avoid at all costs and save your money and watch something else...

Sounds like fun.

Couldn't have been that bad, could it?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 11, 2004
1312 posts
184 upvotes
I saw it tonight too. Yes, it was pretty bad, but in a good way. It was quite entertaining. I recommend going in fresh, I didn't know anything, so all the twists and turns made it all the more enjoyable (and comical, often, intentionally and unintentionally!)

I smell best picture next year!
Deal Guru
User avatar
Nov 5, 2001
11219 posts
1829 upvotes
Edmonton
bolthead wrote: I saw it tonight too. Yes, it was pretty bad, but in a good way. It was quite entertaining. I recommend going in fresh, I didn't know anything, so all the twists and turns made it all the more enjoyable (and comical, often, intentionally and unintentionally!)

I smell best picture next year!



Sure isn't best picture you're smelling. We left after 25 minutes. Waste of time going there...
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 19, 2006
10777 posts
5723 upvotes
Toronto
blainehamilton wrote: Sure isn't best picture you're smelling. We left after 25 minutes. Waste of time going there...

I saw people leave as well lol :lol:

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)