Savings:
Retailer:
Driver Easy
Driver Easy PRO version for PC FREE **Limited Time**

Conditions:
1. Like and Share us on Facebook.
2. Get Free License Key (1 Computer/ 1 Year) via email

https://www.drivereasy.com/giveaway/chip/2019/

Expiry is unknown. For the PC only. Great piece of software, I use it almost everyday.
Help an animal charity or sanctuary out today. Become a volunteer, advocate, foster a pet, or donate. They need you as much as you need them!
15 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2054 posts
1000 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP. I'll use it on a Win7 PC. I could have really used this back in the 95/XP days. You don't actually have to like them on Facebook to get the key.
Dec 23, 2015
806 posts
927 upvotes
any way to get this deal without Facebook?
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2009
1247 posts
542 upvotes
Calgary
Really like this piece of software, I've been using IObit Driver Booster for years and this one seems to find more "useful" drivers and looks clean and lightweight. Thanks for sharing OP.
Mar 6, 2017
186 posts
131 upvotes
6060842 wrote:
Jun 10th, 2019 11:30 am
any way to get this deal without Facebook?
DriverEasy - Single Computer License / 1 Year

YOUR LICENSE KEY:

AQ36F-H9ASE-4SD3Y-UJY5W-SDSUR
Deal Fanatic
May 7, 2007
7383 posts
2410 upvotes
1 year ... why not forever, lol

Time flies fast :)
Dec 23, 2015
806 posts
927 upvotes
walukupix wrote:
Jun 10th, 2019 4:02 pm
DriverEasy - Single Computer License / 1 Year

YOUR LICENSE KEY:

AQ36F-H9ASE-4SD3Y-UJY5W-SDSUR
Gracias !
Oct 21, 2009
593 posts
479 upvotes
Here is another.

LICENSE KEY: 8TKVA-E9YKG-3DFCD-9W9QF-KG6EK
Apr 12, 2011
665 posts
534 upvotes
Etobicoke
RiCHC3 wrote:
Jun 7th, 2019 2:41 pm
Wonder how this compares to Snappy Driver (free), outside of looking more aesthetically pleasing.

https://sdi-tool.org/
So I downloaded and ran this program, I don't know really what it did but at the end there's a bot voice and I see that it is Russian, and my malwarebytes is all of a sudden uninstalled and I can't find snappy driver anywhere on my comp. I restarted, downloaded malwarebytes and ran a scan, and a bunch of PUP threats are detected. What did I just do? I'm not super savvy with computers, please tell me that sdi-tool website and program can be trusted, because now I am a bit worried that some russian hacker has access to all of my comp.
Oct 21, 2009
593 posts
479 upvotes
fishscale4sale wrote:
Jul 17th, 2019 8:42 pm
So I downloaded and ran this program, I don't know really what it did but at the end there's a bot voice and I see that it is Russian, and my malwarebytes is all of a sudden uninstalled and I can't find snappy driver anywhere on my comp. I restarted, downloaded malwarebytes and ran a scan, and a bunch of PUP threats are detected. What did I just do? I'm not super savvy with computers, please tell me that sdi-tool website and program can be trusted, because now I am a bit worried that some russian hacker has access to all of my comp.
Unlikely this program. Most virus scanners consider it safe too: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/8ca5 ... /detection

You probably had something else on your computer and it was some sort of coincidence.

Run and clean up your PC and hopefully you kept a backup. If you have restore points on your PC, rollback to an earlier period
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2007
4253 posts
1314 upvotes
fishscale4sale wrote:
Jul 17th, 2019 8:42 pm
Never heard of something like that and it seems so extreme that it sounds suspicious as to whether it even happened (no offence). I installed it right after you mentioned that and everything seems fine over here.
However, if you're not tech savvy perhaps you clicked on a shady ad or something on the site? Sometimes there are fake download banners scattered throughout the web? Could be unrelated? I'm not entirely sure... too many variables at play.

The software is open source though, usually not a wise choice on their end if they're trying to hide something. As for not finding it on your computer, I don't believe it uses an installer and it's just something you unpack and run in a folder.

If you're very scared you can always system restore to a point before you used snappy or whatever program then do a scan afterwards.
:arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd:
Apr 12, 2011
665 posts
534 upvotes
Etobicoke
Thanks guys, I did a restore point just to be safe. I must've clicked some fake ad or something.
At the end of the snappy driver install, my computer was restarted and it went full screen with a womans voice telling me the installation is complete, and now there's a few programs/etc. I should install. Is that the normal process? Or is that not at all a part of snappy driver? Thanks guys
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2007
4253 posts
1314 upvotes
fishscale4sale wrote:
Jul 17th, 2019 9:35 pm
Thanks guys, I did a restore point just to be safe. I must've clicked some fake ad or something.
At the end of the snappy driver install, my computer was restarted and it went full screen with a womans voice telling me the installation is complete, and now there's a few programs/etc. I should install. Is that the normal process? Or is that not at all a part of snappy driver? Thanks guys
I am very confused on what's happening.

https://sdi-tool.org/download/

You get a zip file, extract it, there's nothing to actually install from it... just run.

End up here. Download INDEXES only... it takes a second to download 14mbs.

Eventually you get something like this.

Check the ones you want, hit install on the top right. Although, sometimes you want to avoid audio drivers from personal experience (unless you're having issues).
I suppose the other possibility in your case is that you have a specific driver that comes bundled with software that announces it was installed? Pretty unorthodox though. Or you have some sort of handicap feature enabled on Windows.

Oh and should always have system restore points from before you install drivers, just in case something goes wrong.
:arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd:
Apr 12, 2011
665 posts
534 upvotes
Etobicoke
RiCHC3 wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 1:26 pm
I am very confused on what's happening.

End up here. Download INDEXES only... it takes a second to download 14mbs.

Eventually you get something like this.

Oh and should always have system restore points from before you install drivers, just in case something goes wrong.
Thanks for the info here. I downloaded this file from that website: DRP.SU 5.5 MB version1.17.2
It wasn't a zip file, just a .exe and it opened a program that looks nothing like your screenshots. I reverted back to a restore point, so now everything should be good.

EDIT: I went and downloaded the previous version of Snappy Driver, version 1.18.11 which IS a zip file and it looks like your screenshots. Thanks.