Expired Hot Deals

[Drop] 25k Drop pts Coinsquare Signup No Min Funding, No Referrals in Thread

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2019 5:34 pm
Aug 22, 2012
173 posts
149 upvotes
Seemed pretty simple and straight forward
I registered through the link in the Drop app, verified by phone text confirmation and got to the funding page of coinsquare after filling in my address etc. Am I all good to receive the points now?

Thanks OP!
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 8, 2009
13437 posts
10838 upvotes
Leask
Strange, we're seeing positive posts in the thread, yet still getting downvotes. I haven't seen a single post in thread from the downvoters.

Enforcer22 wrote: Seemed pretty simple and straight forward
I registered through the link in the Drop app, verified by phone text confirmation and got to the funding page of coinsquare after filling in my address etc. Am I all good to receive the points now?

Thanks OP!
Afaik yes.
srbhgarg wrote: I was just looking for where to sign up and look at all the google search results:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Drop+pt ... e&ie=UTF-8
Grab drop app and sign up on drop first.

Link to drop website.
No solicitation in sigs
Aug 28, 2018
69 posts
29 upvotes
Do I half to use the same email as drop on coin square to get the drop points?
Jan 24, 2016
108 posts
168 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Not sure you wanna trust a CND exchange after what's happened before but if anyone wants to chime in with their Coinsquare exp feel free
Oct 16, 2006
144 posts
61 upvotes
Waterloo
Done, just waiting for the points now. Are they usually pretty quick?
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 8, 2009
13437 posts
10838 upvotes
Leask
Thecoolguy wrote: Do I half to use the same email as drop on coin square to get the drop points?
For EQ drop offer we had to. My guess is yes.
cosigned wrote: Not sure you wanna trust a CND exchange after what's happened before but if anyone wants to chime in with their Coinsquare exp feel free
You don't have to leave crypto in an exchange. You can move it to an offline wallet. But, no opportunity cost in grabbing the 25k drop pts.
No solicitation in sigs
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1845 posts
1330 upvotes
titaniumtux wrote: Strange, we're seeing positive posts in the thread, yet still getting downvotes. I haven't seen a single post in thread from the downvoters.

Afaik yes.

Grab drop app and sign up on drop first.

Link to drop website.
Likely related to "poor merchant reputation" as we see in all threads realted to drop. Common complaints include points for offers completed not added and lack of customer service/support
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
44329 posts
4925 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Enforcer22 wrote: Seemed pretty simple and straight forward

Thanks OP!
You didn't have to "verify your account"?
Artisan woodworker crafting live edge tables, end grain cutting boards, and other home decor
Silver Coins | Philips Wake-Up Light with Radio | Heatware
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 8, 2009
13437 posts
10838 upvotes
Leask
adilh53 wrote: Likely related to "poor merchant reputation" as we see in all threads realted to drop. Common complaints include points for offers completed not added and lack of customer service/support
Ah. I get that Drop is perhaps not the most reliable rewards app...but if anyone can't be bothered to use drop, why not just skip drop threads?
No solicitation in sigs
Mar 12, 2009
203 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto
ok I just did it as well but it was a long process just to get $25, and I still have to wait till they verify my account.
I had to submit driver's license and internet bill for verification.
Aug 22, 2012
173 posts
149 upvotes
Jon Lai wrote: You didn't have to "verify your account"?
Text verification and some name and address information was all I had to provide personally. If they asked for ID like SIN or drivers license I would have declined immediately
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
44329 posts
4925 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Enforcer22 wrote: Text verification and some name and address information was all I had to provide personally. If they asked for ID like SIN or drivers license I would have declined immediately
For me that was step 1 and 2, but step 3 required government ID.
Artisan woodworker crafting live edge tables, end grain cutting boards, and other home decor
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
1634 posts
3281 upvotes
Markham
Another DP. It showed Step 3 required government ID but once I got through the Name, Address, SMS steps, I was automatically verified. Did not need to submit any ID whatsoever.

And the downvoting haters who leave no comments are obnoxious and ruining RFD.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
44329 posts
4925 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Dave510 wrote: Another DP. It showed Step 3 required government ID but once I got through the Name, Address, SMS steps, I was automatically verified. Did not need to submit any ID whatsoever.

And the downvoting haters who leave no comments are obnoxious and ruining RFD.
Thanks for the note, I had stopped because I saw government ID was part of the steps. I had done the same as you, and was verified without ID.

However, I think it's because they did a soft (I hope) check with the information provided. When you submit the info, there's a check box saying "I consent to having my information verified with a third party so my account can be instantly verified".