Hot Deals

[Drop app] Drop app Coinsmart 90000 points signup offer

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 24th, 2021 11:25 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
May 2, 2017
925 posts
1819 upvotes

Drop app Coinsmart 90000 points signup offer

Retailer:
Drop app
Anyone has a coinsmart account?
Drop app offering 90$ in value for sign ups of min. 200$.

Just not sure about coinsmart.
Perhaps i could deposit then withdraw after points redeem?
79 replies
Jr. Member
Mar 16, 2016
171 posts
102 upvotes
High fees to cashout to a bank account and fees to deposit. However with $90 you'll be up regardless.
I basically bought LTC and transferred through the blockchain for about a dollar in fees. More popular cryptos will cost more. BTC and ETH were about $15-$20 depending on the price.
Newbie
Jun 21, 2018
46 posts
30 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Just did this offer a few weeks ago. Transferred money, never bought any crypto, got my points, cashed out. The Transfer fees cost me about $15, but I still came out way ahead.
Did the same with the BitBuy offer on Drop. $250 + $20 bonus given by BitBuy, + 30k pts with Drop. Again, even with transfer fees after getting my points, came out ahead.
Member
Mar 7, 2011
442 posts
310 upvotes
Ottawa
jmull1 wrote: Just did this offer a few weeks ago. Transferred money, never bought any crypto, got my points, cashed out. The Transfer fees cost me about $15, but I still came out way ahead.
Did the same with the BitBuy offer on Drop. $250 + $20 bonus given by BitBuy, + 30k pts with Drop. Again, even with transfer fees after getting my points, came out ahead.
What kind of documentation did they ask for? Didn't know about the BitBuy.. Thanks for the info
Newbie
Jun 21, 2018
46 posts
30 upvotes
Montreal, QC
sky417 wrote: What kind of documentation did they ask for? Didn't know about the BitBuy.. Thanks for the info
Pretty sure it was just a picture of my driver's license or something, and a void cheque picture. No real hassle.
Newbie
Dec 18, 2020
18 posts
2 upvotes
Can I use a referral code with the drop promotion? Thanks
Newbie
Jun 2, 2020
70 posts
151 upvotes
SRCH256 wrote: Can I use a referral code with the drop promotion? Thanks
Looks like you can’t. You can’t club it with another promotion offer
Newbie
Jun 2, 2020
70 posts
151 upvotes
jmull1 wrote: Just did this offer a few weeks ago. Transferred money, never bought any crypto, got my points, cashed out. The Transfer fees cost me about $15, but I still came out way ahead.
Did the same with the BitBuy offer on Drop. $250 + $20 bonus given by BitBuy, + 30k pts with Drop. Again, even with transfer fees after getting my points, came out ahead.
How long it takes to get 90$ after deposit?
Newbie
Jun 21, 2018
46 posts
30 upvotes
Montreal, QC
TuringM73725 wrote: How long it takes to get 90$ after deposit?
I think Drop claims it can take up to 30 days. Took about 21 days for me, I think.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 22, 2012
4069 posts
3491 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Be sure to deposit enough to have $200 in the account AFTER fees. There's a 1.5% fee, so deposit $205 to be safe.
Newbie
Jun 2, 2020
70 posts
151 upvotes
jmull1 wrote: I think Drop claims it can take up to 30 days. Took about 21 days for me, I think.
Thanks. Do I need to keep 200$ until i get my points?
Newbie
Jun 2, 2020
70 posts
151 upvotes
rugerty100 wrote: Be sure to deposit enough to have $200 in the account AFTER fees. There's a 1.5% fee, so deposit $205 to be safe.
I deposited 200$ and after fee its 197$ Confounded FaceConfounded Face min deposit is 100$
Newbie
Jun 21, 2018
46 posts
30 upvotes
Montreal, QC
TuringM73725 wrote: Thanks. Do I need to keep 200$ until i get my points?
Unsure, but probably best to keep it there just in case
Member
User avatar
Sep 15, 2019
385 posts
1325 upvotes
High
Confirmed with drop today, they’ve changed the delivery time to 60 days. The points were originally supposed to be guaranteed to post in 8 days but now its 60 days. I am on day 15 and still waiting
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jul 21, 2005
132 posts
79 upvotes
do either of these places do etransfers? i've been looking at these deals but hesitate to join if i have to link bank account and wait for transfers
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 22, 2012
4069 posts
3491 upvotes
Richmond Hill
RyLeX wrote: do either of these places do etransfers? i've been looking at these deals but hesitate to join if i have to link bank account and wait for transfers
CoinSmart and BitBuy both support Interac e-transfer.
Jr. Member
May 10, 2018
109 posts
63 upvotes
Careful with this one. I did everything like 2 months ago but it never registered for some reason. Only good thing that came out of it, was that i bought BTC at 24k but besides that, Drop finessed me
Newbie
Apr 15, 2020
67 posts
121 upvotes
Montréal
Got my points (after emailing Drop) for Bitbuy and then transfered my coins back into an another wallet. Bitbuy mobile app isn't great. With the 20$ + 30k points, there is a cost but I still end up being up on the investment.
For CoinSmart, still waiting. I opened a Drop ticket, provided screenshots as they asked, but still waiting.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 22, 2012
4069 posts
3491 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Received my 90k Drop points today (after I signed up and deposited on Jan 25th).
Jr. Member
Feb 21, 2015
101 posts
71 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Got my points too. Signed up Jan 25th as well.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)