Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Drop app

Drop app Coinsmart 90000 points signup offer

• Last Updated:
  • May 5th, 2021 4:58 pm
Deal Addict
May 2, 2017
1766 posts
3653 upvotes
Internetsurfer wrote: Did you sign up through the drop app on iPhone? It sends a link to your email and then opens up in a new window...
signed up on android, but seems you can send link and apply from there.
just check the link if it is affiliated with drop, and of course, sign up with the same email.
Jun 2, 2020
588 posts
3369 upvotes
pandachan88 wrote: mine shows: Deposit CAD: $200
balance is $197 like you

but technically: I deposited $200?

Did you add funds or did you wait and see if you'd get the 90k drop points?
I did fund 100$ more just in case. After all deductions it was 295$. And then withdrew (bought xlm and transferred to Binance) it in 2 days as I wanted to buy other currencies. I got 90k points within a week.
Jan 24, 2016
257 posts
214 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Is this deal still going? Wondering when the expiry was
Jul 23, 2015
897 posts
650 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
cosigned wrote: Is this deal still going? Wondering when the expiry was
Yes, still "boosted" to 90000 points
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2004
2489 posts
292 upvotes
Seanne wrote: you're probably fine but of course, better safe than sorry. is it too much a hassle to redeposit to hit 200?
More of an annoyance. And having to put another $100 to get 1.5% taken off
But probably less headaches
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2014
1100 posts
1406 upvotes
Toronto
Wellimshopping wrote: Careful with this one. I did everything like 2 months ago but it never registered for some reason. Only good thing that came out of it, was that i bought BTC at 24k but besides that, Drop finessed me
Did you talk to customer service?
"A fool is someone who knows the price of everything & the value of nothing." - Oscar Wilde
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2010
2293 posts
1413 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
How long does it take to get the points? I havent received mine yet.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
1280 posts
2651 upvotes
ssjlancer wrote: How long does it take to get the points? I havent received mine yet.
I signed up for the offer and funded it the same day on January 26th
Received the points on February 1st. About a week? Pretty quick! Probably submit a ticket if it has been 2+ weeks and nothing is pending
Aug 4, 2014
42 posts
430 upvotes
Toronto
ssjlancer wrote: How long does it take to get the points? I havent received mine yet.
I signed up on Feb 6th and have yet to receive my points, so I opened a ticket yesterday and the agent said it would take up to 60 days due to the amount of signups.
Jun 14, 2017
132 posts
45 upvotes
I just signed up but I don't see any evidence of that in the Drop app. Is that normal? Also, can I transfer the crypto out right away?
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2014
1100 posts
1406 upvotes
Toronto
idontknow915 wrote: I signed up on Feb 6th and have yet to receive my points, so I opened a ticket yesterday and the agent said it would take up to 60 days due to the amount of signups.
Does yours show pending on the offer?

I'm just worried if we wait up to 60 days and you don't get it, they won't honor it
"A fool is someone who knows the price of everything & the value of nothing." - Oscar Wilde
Jan 1, 2008
229 posts
138 upvotes
Winnipeg
suiteup wrote: I just signed up but I don't see any evidence of that in the Drop app. Is that normal? Also, can I transfer the crypto out right away?
Same here and does not show up in Pending Offer.
Funded $210 on February 3rd.
Aug 4, 2014
42 posts
430 upvotes
Toronto
cPadfoot wrote: Does yours show pending on the offer?

I'm just worried if we wait up to 60 days and you don't get it, they won't honor it
It doesn't show up as pending, but I assume because the agent said to contact them after 60 days if it doesn't show up, they did find some record of me attempting the offer (hopefully).
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2014
1100 posts
1406 upvotes
Toronto
idontknow915 wrote: It doesn't show up as pending, but I assume because the agent said to contact them after 60 days if it doesn't show up, they did find some record of me attempting the offer (hopefully).
That's fair. I'd also save some screenshots of you having the $$ in your account just in case. With these type of startups, customer support is likely to be a sh*t show when opening a ticket request.
Jun 14, 2017
132 posts
45 upvotes
It was basically free ($0.30) to transfer out Cardano. So $3.00 to buy your coin and get it off the exchange.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2010
2293 posts
1413 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
plsavaria wrote: Same here and does not show up in Pending Offer.
Funded $210 on February 3rd.
Same here. Nothing pending or in history.
I went through their help and opened a ticket. Got an email saying it can take like 8-60 days or something.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2014
1100 posts
1406 upvotes
Toronto
ssjlancer wrote: Same here. Nothing pending or in history.
I went through their help and opened a ticket. Got an email saying it can take like 8-60 days or something.
Opened on Feb 16 and got nothing so far.

This company sucks now in 2021, companies like Rakuten/Honey/Ampli are going to be eating them alive.

Non existent customer support, and up to 60 days to get your points lol, will drop this app after I get this offer.
Dec 21, 2012
241 posts
241 upvotes
cPadfoot wrote: Opened on Feb 16 and got nothing so far.

This company sucks now in 2021, companies like Rakuten/Honey/Ampli are going to be eating them alive.

Non existent customer support, and up to 60 days to get your points lol, will drop this app after I get this offer.
Same here -- done it on the same day as you. Heard nothing yet.
Sep 8, 2002
300 posts
126 upvotes
Toronto
I opened around Feb 1st. Still nothing. Good news is that I bought Litecoin and it is significantly up since then.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)