[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 7, 2007
8969 posts
3136 upvotes

Drop app ... Wellspent (new offer) for 7000 drop points

Retailer:
Drop
Noticed new offer in Drop today ... Wellspent (ran by RBC I think)

Open the offer

Click on the offer deal button (Sign-Up)

Download the Wellspent app (iOS or Android) and Install it ...

Open the app and and create an account in it (using the same email you used for your Drop) ... then ... Link your bank (any debit or credit card)

Earn 7,000 drop points ($7 basically worth ... in gift cards).

"Please allow up to 30 days after you have completed the sign-up process to receive your Drop points"

Wellspent is a free money management app .......
21 replies
Feb 24, 2018
18 posts
7 upvotes
I install it 3 days ago but still waiting for drop points.

By the way yesterday(Sep 03), I received my 7,000 drop points
Last edited by fahadkalis on Sep 4th, 2019 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 7, 2007
8969 posts
3136 upvotes
fahadkalis wrote: I install it 3 days ago but still waiting for drop points.
Points will be awarded at a later date (read terms and conditions for this offer).
Aug 29, 2019
62 posts
43 upvotes
Tried searching for “Wellspent” and nothing showed up...
Apr 14, 2018
120 posts
138 upvotes
Thanks, also signed up for getdigs, prepped and OJO home. Seems like they're all run by RBC ventures.

@Rotofd , see if you can find it under "New to Drop" section on your homepage. That's where mine showed up.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
1348 posts
859 upvotes
Edmonton
Doesn't show up in my app either. YMMV?

Edit: After a few hours, it finally did show up in my New to Drop section. I also tried adding a bunch of other financial offers before to try to get them to offer me more. Maybe that's what did it.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 7, 2007
8969 posts
3136 upvotes
Watoko wrote: Thanks, also signed up for getdigs, prepped and OJO home. Seems like they're all run by RBC ventures.

@Rotofd , see if you can find it under "New to Drop" section on your homepage. That's where mine showed up.
Yes .... Prepped for 4000 drop points ( $4 worth ).

Just signed up for prepped (seemed easy enough) ...came here to report about it, but looks like you beat me to it lol. :)

Re: getdigs .. I saw it before as well -- is it only for rent payees or someone who owns a condo suite can sign up as well somehow and get bonus drop points somehow as well?

And what's this OJO home about? What does it involve? What do they do , that OJO home? (Should Google it maybe).

How many drop points if complete it?

I am not finding this OJO home in my app for some reason... Is it YMMV? ...or is for Ontario only maybe? ( I am in Winnipeg Manitoba ) ... Where would you find the offer in the app / where it should be located in the app (besides trying to find it with app's Search feature)?
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2007
1549 posts
426 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks, haven't used drop in a while. This seems like easy points
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 7, 2007
8969 posts
3136 upvotes
Looks like OJO home is about buying / selling homes etc ( I just googled it ).
Apr 14, 2018
120 posts
138 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Re: getdigs .. I saw it before as well -- is it only for rent payees or someone who owns a condo suite can sign up as well somehow and get bonus drop points somehow as well?
The app is intended for rent payees, but I don't think it matters for the purposes of getting the points. I just signed up using an address and linked a prepaid credit card onto it. Aside from the initial promotional points offered for signing up via Drop, the two programs are unrelated to each other. The points that getdigs references are related to credit card rewards as this app allows you to pay rent using your credit card (which you normally wouldn't be able to do).
Darkman wrote: And what's this OJO home about? What does it involve? What do they do , that OJO home? (Should Google it maybe).

How many drop points if complete it?

I am not finding this OJO home in my app for some reason... Is it YMMV? ...or is for Ontario only maybe? ( I am in Winnipeg Manitoba ) ... Where would you find the offer in the app / where it should be located in the app (besides trying to find it with app's Search feature)?
OJO home gives 8,000 points. I found it on my homepage in the "New to Drop" section (see screenshot). I am in Ontario, so YMMV if you don't see it. This app just looks like it is intended to find a home for potential home buyers. It just asks you a bunch of questions as to what your desired home would look like and it gives you a bunch of search results.

Haven't used Drop in a while too after their lackluster offers for the past year, so looking forward to all these points coming in!
Images
  • image.jpg
Feb 24, 2018
18 posts
7 upvotes
So far I only receive OJO HOME drop points.
Still waiting for rest of other.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 7, 2007
8969 posts
3136 upvotes
Checked app not long ago ... and I see that I already received 7000 points from Wellspent deal ... Cool

4000 points from Prepped deal are still to come ... and still planning to do the get digs deal :)
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2006
9750 posts
2390 upvotes
heres a drop tip. not sure how long this will last.

Visit a Shell gas station with a BMO bank machine inside.

Assuming you have Shell as one of your 5 offers that always apply.

Take money out of the bank machine. I took out 400$. got 1200 points. I took out 300 the week before and got 900 points.

likely just a glitch. doesn't cost me anything as I am a BMO customer.
Mar 12, 2017
376 posts
201 upvotes
rocking23nf wrote: heres a drop tip. not sure how long this will last.

Visit a Shell gas station with a BMO bank machine inside.

Assuming you have Shell as one of your 5 offers that always apply.

Take money out of the bank machine. I took out 400$. got 1200 points. I took out 300 the week before and got 900 points.

likely just a glitch. doesn't cost me anything as I am a BMO customer.
That's hilarious!
Oct 12, 2016
777 posts
216 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Checked app not long ago ... and I see that I already received 7000 points from Wellspent deal ... Cool

4000 points from Prepped deal are still to come ... and still planning to do the get digs deal :)
Thanks after ur post i checked mine was already added .waiting for prepped and ojo...