Expired Hot Deals

[DSW] kamik Green Bay 4 (size 9-13) $45.99 + free shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 31st, 2019 3:48 pm
8 replies
Feb 5, 2010
15 posts
4 upvotes
These are great winter boots. I do a lot of winter walking and these keep my feet warm and dry. I have had three pairs of these over the last 15 years, the first pair lasted close to 10 years but eventually fell apart, so I bought a second pair and then I got a third pair as a back up.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2007
1371 posts
335 upvotes
Ottawa, On
Wow Using these right now and thought I got a decent deal on them but not this good. Not the most comfortible but very warm and dry.
May 2, 2019
297 posts
357 upvotes
foleycj wrote: These are great winter boots. I do a lot of winter walking and these keep my feet warm and dry. I have had three pairs of these over the last 15 years, the first pair lasted close to 10 years but eventually fell apart, so I bought a second pair and then I got a third pair as a back up.
How's the fit on these? Should I size up?
Feb 5, 2010
15 posts
4 upvotes
haroldliang wrote: How's the fit on these? Should I size up?
I did size up by one size, but I have a wide foot and wear thick socks.
Aug 30, 2017
58 posts
10 upvotes
How does the free shipping work? I’m ordering one and it still gives me 7.99 for shipping before I click place order. I’m bio and my order is also more than 80
Nov 19, 2016
462 posts
248 upvotes
Are these easy to put on? I'm looking to buy them for an elder who has a hard time putting shoes on
Feb 16, 2011
620 posts
151 upvotes
Thanks OP. Been looking for a cheap pair of boots to do shovelling in. Signed up with VIP for free shipping. Some of Kamik's products are still made in Canada...hoping this one is.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
4014 posts
2489 upvotes
Deal is dead, but for anyone considering these boots, I'd recommend sizing up at least a half size. My normal size is manageable with these boots, but a bit narrow and tight all around the toes. The single velcro strap is quick and convenient, but I'd still prefer to have laces.