• Last Updated:
  • Dec 20th, 2020 1:06 pm
Tags:
None
95 replies
Oct 6, 2020
14 posts
14 upvotes
Thanks op! Used the code, and stacked it with my VIP rewards and birthday reward. Bought 5 heels for $75. Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2008
1531 posts
491 upvotes
Perfect timing, been wanting converse winter hightops but they are expensive.
Sep 20, 2010
46 posts
88 upvotes
Mississauga
Harajukugemini wrote: Thanks op! Used the code, and stacked it with my VIP rewards and birthday reward. Bought 5 heels for $75. Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes
Any idea how long it takes for the birthday reward to be applied to the account? I signed up today and am hoping to stack this offer with the birthday reward.
Oct 6, 2020
14 posts
14 upvotes
awcool wrote: Any idea how long it takes for the birthday reward to be applied to the account? I signed up today and am hoping to stack this offer with the birthday reward.
This is what it says in my account "Happy birthday! Enjoy 20% off. Celebrate your special day with 20% off a purchase. Offer may take 3-5 days to display."
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1467 posts
593 upvotes
Toronto
same sale at their 3rd company, shoewarehouse.ca

what is the point of having 3 company brands that offer the exact same inventory? is there any difference? should I be buying form one versus the others?
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
1396 posts
435 upvotes
Toronto
Damn, all the styles I liked end in .96/.97
Dec 24, 2006
407 posts
312 upvotes
hssironman wrote: same sale at their 3rd company, shoewarehouse.ca

what is the point of having 3 company brands that offer the exact same inventory? is there any difference? should I be buying form one versus the others?
Gives consumers options, for example, people hate rogers, and will sign up with Fido no problem, a lot of people don't know that Rogers owns Fido, or the Loblaw brands, RCSS, YIGs, No Frills, for example I live in Kitchener and Zehrs has always been a staple in the community so when Loblaw bought them out they decided to keep the brand, a lot of people are brand loyal.
Deal Guru
Feb 10, 2007
12275 posts
3411 upvotes
same thing as rogers, fido, chatr
hssironman wrote: same sale at their 3rd company, shoewarehouse.ca

[self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already]Trolling or Threadcrapping Trolling - woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
1936 posts
1809 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Thanks op got 2 pairs of nike for 100$
😎Thanks RFD😎
Sep 20, 2010
46 posts
88 upvotes
Mississauga
Harajukugemini wrote: This is what it says in my account "Happy birthday! Enjoy 20% off. Celebrate your special day with 20% off a purchase. Offer may take 3-5 days to display."
Mine says the same thing, but there's no discount code to the right of that sentence. Instead it says, "Redeem discount in the bag", which I assume means that I don't have this discount yet.
Oct 6, 2020
14 posts
14 upvotes
awcool wrote: Mine says the same thing, but there's no discount code to the right of that sentence. Instead it says, "Redeem discount in the bag", which I assume means that I don't have this discount yet.
If you add items to your cart, the birthday reward should appear under the "REWARDS & PROMOS" section for you to select/add. If it doesn't, I'm assuming you don't have it yet. :(
Dec 24, 2017
946 posts
911 upvotes
London
Woohoo thanks got some new balances for under $40
Nov 27, 2018
127 posts
217 upvotes
WARNING: Wallets are not safe!

Got myself a pair of Puremotion Adidas and considering getting another shoe -_-"
Nov 23, 2011
664 posts
684 upvotes
West GTA
Damn you, OP. Ordered a pair of shoes I did not need. Upvoted.