• Last Updated:
  • Aug 28th, 2021 11:25 am
Tags:
[OP]
May 10, 2021
4 posts

Duca interbank transfers

Hello
Duca has limits on the amount you can transfer in or transfer out of your account.
Do these limits apply if you link your Duca account to another financial institution and you initiate the transfer from the other bank?
5 replies
Aug 4, 2013
66 posts
76 upvotes
Steve23 wrote: Hello
Duca has limits on the amount you can transfer in or transfer out of your account.
Do these limits apply if you link your Duca account to another financial institution and you initiate the transfer from the other bank?
You will be able to transfer out /push out up to the other bank's daily / single transaction / weekly / monthly limits.
Mar 18, 2006
252 posts
238 upvotes
Steve23 wrote: Hello
Are you referring to Me-2-Me transfers? Or the "standard interbank" EFT?

I believe Duca itself does not offer "standard interbank" EFT. You have to set this up at the other bank, like EQ. Then you are dependant on the other bank's transfer limits.

If you were speaking of Me-2-Me, that is a credit union only way of moving money between them. Limits under this are much higher than eTransfer. This can be setup on Duca and/or other CU. You can also push/pull from either end. The debit/credit happens in real time! Both accounts have to be in same name.
Aug 4, 2013
66 posts
76 upvotes
sprinter wrote: Are you referring to Me-2-Me transfers? Or the "standard interbank" EFT?

I believe Duca itself does not offer "standard interbank" EFT. You have to set this up at the other bank, like EQ. Then you are dependant on the other bank's transfer limits.

If you were speaking of Me-2-Me, that is a credit union only way of moving money between them. Limits under this are much higher than eTransfer. This can be setup on Duca and/or other CU. You can also push/pull from either end. The debit/credit happens in real time! Both accounts have to be in same name.
For greater certainty...
Images
  • _20210826_165507.JPG
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2015
2859 posts
1507 upvotes
Mississauga
DUCA allowes me2me transfer of 100K every 25 hours
"All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others" George Orwell
Aug 4, 2013
66 posts
76 upvotes
gibor365365 wrote: DUCA allowes me2me transfer of 100K every 25 hours
e-transfers ... no daily limits. :) only a per transaction limit. Do multiple transactions in the day.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)