• Last Updated:
  • Apr 29th, 2021 12:59 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2009
1477 posts
477 upvotes

Dudios True Wireless Earbuds v5.0 T8

I brought my first pair of Dudios True Wireless Earbuds v5.0 T8 and Dudios Ture Wireless Earbud v5.0 S5

I have Anker 6 port charger white one, most likely this one
https://www.amazon.ca/Anker-Family-Size ... B00QTIQ21I

I opened T8 earbud box and it says to charge safely please make sure the current no greater than 5V, 1A

I wanted to know if Anker 6 port charger will charge it properly or if current, let say is 2A will it burn the battery inside the earbud?

I wanted to know if should go strictly with 5V, 1A charger.
4 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
33861 posts
7497 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
You're fine using the 2 Amp charger

Just because your adapter can output 2 amps, doesn't mean the charging case on the Dudios will consume it. It will consume what it needs.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2009
1477 posts
477 upvotes
Gee wrote: You're fine using the 2 Amp charger

Just because your adapter can output 2 amps, doesn't mean the charging case on the Dudios will consume it. It will consume what it needs.
OK. Thanks

Anker charger
Advanced Charging Technology: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to provide the fastest possible charge up to 2.4 amps per port or 12 amps overall (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
Does this automatically change Anker output amps to 1 amp due to Wireless earbuds?
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
33861 posts
7497 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
MasterMK wrote: Does this automatically change Anker output amps to 1 amp due to Wireless earbuds?
You have to look at the language. It supplies up to 2.4 amps up to a max of 12 Amps. that means that if you use a single port, it can supply up to 12 Watts (Watts = Volts x Amps), but there are 6 ports and if you have 6 devices, it will drop to 2 amps per port (2 Amps x 6 ports = 12 Amps) or 10 Watts

If your buds can only take 5 Watts (5 Volts x 1 Amp), then the Anker will only supply what the Dudios will take, up to a max of 12 Watts

The short answer is yes. Each port will adjust to what the device can consume
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2009
1477 posts
477 upvotes
Gee wrote: You have to look at the language. It supplies up to 2.4 amps up to a max of 12 Amps. that means that if you use a single port, it can supply up to 12 Watts (Watts = Volts x Amps), but there are 6 ports and if you have 6 devices, it will drop to 2 amps per port (2 Amps x 6 ports = 12 Amps) or 10 Watts

If your buds can only take 5 Watts (5 Volts x 1 Amp), then the Anker will only supply what the Dudios will take, up to a max of 12 Watts

The short answer is yes. Each port will adjust to what the device can consume
Thanks!