Expired Hot Deals

[Dulux] Dulux Paints & Stains - BOGO Free (Until July 7th)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 5th, 2019 8:06 pm
[OP]
Nov 8, 2012
418 posts
206 upvotes
London, ON

Dulux Paints & Stains - BOGO Free (Until July 7th)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
July 7, 2019
Retailer:
Dulux
Not a bad deal if you need Delux paint. I needed another gallon of Kitchen and Bath, and got another gallon free for the bedroom.
About $70 plus tax for 2. Some of the cheaper lines might be $55 for 2.
Hope some of you find this helpful!

https://www.dulux.ca/diy/promotions
23 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2007
1697 posts
268 upvotes
Anyone has experience with their deck stains? Any recommendations?

Thanks
Nov 17, 2004
31 posts
3 upvotes
I just bought their FLOOD CWF-UV in natural. It qualifies for BOGO, so it's approx $30/can after tax. Not a terrible deal.
I did 2 coats on 300sqft and it went on easily. It comes out of the can peachy-orange and dries clear.

They also have TWP stain in stock. This is the same company as the US, but this is a water-based stain (WS series). It's so new they dont even have it on the website. Someone needs to try and report back in like 1yr.

pics or it didnt happen, amirite?
twp.jpg
Aug 21, 2011
749 posts
407 upvotes
Whitby
j23chan wrote:
Jun 19th, 2019 11:42 am
I just bought their FLOOD CWF-UV in natural. It qualifies for BOGO, so it's approx $30/can after tax. Not a terrible deal.
I did 2 coats on 300sqft and it went on easily. It comes out of the can peachy-orange and dries clear.

They also have TWP stain in stock. This is the same company as the US, but this is a water-based stain (WS series). It's so new they dont even have it on the website. Someone needs to try and report back in like 1yr.

pics or it didnt happen, amirite?

twp.jpg
Thanks OP and you, just what I wanted. I was looking for Flood acrylic stain.
Koodo Mobile | Stack | Lyft | Instagram
Jun 6, 2011
126 posts
89 upvotes
Ottawa
They should just make this the regular price. It's been bogo now for months.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
5927 posts
1708 upvotes
Montreal
I am looking for exterior paint.
Sherwin Williams is also having a 40% sale, which one should I go with? Sherwin vs Dulux?
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
1072 posts
1784 upvotes
Madevilz wrote:
Jun 19th, 2019 12:29 pm
Sherwin Williams is also having a 40% sale, which one should I go with? Sherwin vs Dulux?
I personally would go with Sherwin and you can also use $10 off coupon for $50 purchase.
Nov 17, 2004
31 posts
3 upvotes
polish_jr333 wrote:
Jun 19th, 2019 12:24 pm
They should just make this the regular price. It's been bogo now for months.
I believe previously it was BOGO 50% off.
This new promotion is BOGO Free.
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2017
1503 posts
124 upvotes
In regards to Sherwin vs Delux. Have a pressure treated fence to stain. Which brand do you recommend staining with?
Mar 23, 2006
965 posts
185 upvotes
Madevilz wrote:
Jun 19th, 2019 12:29 pm
what do you want to paint ?

On another note, something to consider, Dulux BOGO is good for big and small cans of paint. Sherwin Williams sale only apply to big cans. If you need only one big can of paint then maybe Sherwin Williams sale is a better deal.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
1803 posts
745 upvotes
Ottawa
fastmiele wrote:
Jun 20th, 2019 1:26 am
Sherwin Williams sale only apply to big cans. If you need only one big can of paint then maybe Sherwin Williams sale is a better deal.
Are you sure SW sale doesn't work on small cans? I don't see that mentioned anywhere.
Jun 10, 2003
646 posts
230 upvotes
Consumer reports always ranks Behr as the best. We did our deck (1600-1800sq ft) with Behr. Very happy with the result. I always used Sherwin Williams for out indoor use. I haven’t had any issues.

Does anyone know where Dulux and SW rank on outdoor paint? We have columns to paint. Behr never seems to go on sale.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2007
1697 posts
268 upvotes
danomed wrote:
Jun 20th, 2019 7:06 am
Consumer reports always ranks Behr as the best. We did our deck (1600-1800sq ft) with Behr. Very happy with the result. I always used Sherwin Williams for out indoor use. I haven’t had any issues.

Does anyone know where Dulux and SW rank on outdoor paint? We have columns to paint. Behr never seems to go on sale.
I would be interested to know if anyone has any experience to share.
Mar 23, 2006
965 posts
185 upvotes
fruzmatik wrote:
Jun 20th, 2019 6:42 am
Are you sure SW sale doesn't work on small cans? I don't see that mentioned anywhere.
I am pretty sure, one year I went to buy a small can of paint to try SW Emerald and the rep wouldn't give me the small can at 40 percent off, made me buy the big can instead. That experience left a sour taste in my mouth and I never went back again.

In previous year discussions I think I read people preferred Dulux sales because it also applied to small cans, which was a huge bonus for people who are working on small projects.