Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dulux Paints

Dulux paints 50% off for CAA members until Dec 31, 2017

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2017 7:59 am
Dec 29, 2005
351 posts
30 upvotes

[Dulux Paints] Dulux paints 50% off for CAA members until Dec 31, 2017

Deal Link:
Savings:
50% off
Expiry:
December 31, 2017
Retailer:
Dulux Paints
More offers from Dulux Paints
Was in Dulux a few days ago to buy some paint since I'm redoing my bathroom, and the person at the counter asks "are you a CAA member?" I'm like "yeah what does that get me". She than says "Well right now until Dec 31 you get 50% off".

I purely went there based on past experiences being good with the company, and also because I know Dulux is a Canadian company. I totally didn't expect to get 50% off.

To get the discount you have to have a CAA card that they can swipe on their machine.

Anyways, I was surprised that this deal wasn't already posted so here it is. I tried to post earlier this morning, but somehow it automatically ended up in the expired deals section instead? I don't know why/how.
7 replies
Dec 29, 2005
351 posts
30 upvotes
no one is buying paint at this time of year? weird.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
lol

I may go in to check on stain... do you know if Flood products are included??
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Dec 29, 2005
351 posts
30 upvotes
deezz wrote: lol

I may go in to check on stain... do you know if Flood products are included??
From what I was told anything made by them, probably anything that is dulux branded, is included. I can't say for sure though.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
quakeman101 wrote: From what I was told anything made by them, probably anything that is dulux branded, is included. I can't say for sure though.
Okay thanks...I doubt it then, which would be similar to their last 50% off sale
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2010
5314 posts
1251 upvotes
I'm painting now so this could come handy. I still have Bétonel paint but they were bought by Dulux. I used to get a CAA discount on Bétonel so it seems Dulux has kept that CAA relationship. I sure as heck didn't get 50% though!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2006
7750 posts
1635 upvotes
I got some deluxe diamond, which is their top line of paint from the last sale in the fall and used it. Honestly, not too crazy about them, I applied their white gripper as a base coat too before applying the paint layer and still needed ~ 3 coats for decent coverage and the paint is a pretty dark colour too, which to me is 1-2 coats too many compared to other paint I had used.
The Devil made me buy it - RFD. :twisted:
May 11, 2006
395 posts
320 upvotes
I phoned the local store a few weeks ago and they told me about the deal..
I was in need of floor paint for the basement (comes out to 29.50 after the discount btw).

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)