Expired Hot Deals

[Dynavap.com] Dynavap dry herb vaporizer 20% off site wide!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 19th, 2019 6:01 pm
[OP]
Jul 11, 2017
481 posts
554 upvotes

Dynavap dry herb vaporizer 20% off site wide!

Deal Link:
Price:
$56 USD
Savings:
20%
Expiry:
April 18, 2019
Retailer:
Dynavap.com
Dynavap has their 420 sale live right now, at under $75 CDN the 2019 Dynavap M is a great deal! This unit is well over $100 at shops in Canada.
14 replies
Aug 31, 2014
489 posts
850 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Have you been able to find this on sale anywhere within Canada?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2002
5819 posts
244 upvotes
Vancouver
Growingupisold wrote: Have you been able to find this on sale anywhere within Canada?
vapenorth.ca has it on sale.
Nov 12, 2016
254 posts
215 upvotes
Definitely worth it if you want to try vaping. The M is a great piece and is a fantastic vape at entry level prices.
Aug 31, 2014
489 posts
850 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Coffeebot wrote: Definitely worth it if you want to try vaping. The M is a great piece and is a fantastic vape at entry level prices.
I'm still torn between this and picking up an Arizer Air, the first gen because I don't think the 2 has significant enough changes for me. Thoughts?
Jun 18, 2015
385 posts
525 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Growingupisold wrote: I'm still torn between this and picking up an Arizer Air, the first gen because I don't think the 2 has significant enough changes for me. Thoughts?
Vapcap M all the way. once you get the hang of heating it up, its amazing. (tons of videos on their website and youtube)

way cheaper as well!
Nov 12, 2016
254 posts
215 upvotes
Growingupisold wrote: I'm still torn between this and picking up an Arizer Air, the first gen because I don't think the 2 has significant enough changes for me. Thoughts?
I don’t have the Arizer (great Canadian company) so I can’t comment on the direct comparison. However I do have a Fury 2 and I prefer the Dynavap over it. Paired with a induction heater it’s a great at home device. However while it’s super portable it definitely depends on how you want to use it. For me I found it difficult to walk and use it, I also think the torch is a bit sketchy, I also had some issues in the winter trying to get it to click. Hope that helps.
Aug 31, 2014
489 posts
850 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Coffeebot wrote: I don’t have the Arizer (great Canadian company) so I can’t comment on the direct comparison. However I do have a Fury 2 and I prefer the Dynavap over it. Paired with a induction heater it’s a great at home device. However while it’s super portable it definitely depends on how you want to use it. For me I found it difficult to walk and use it, I also think the torch is a bit sketchy, I also had some issues in the winter trying to get it to click. Hope that helps.
Fair enough, it sounds like most people are using the Dynavap inside and unfortunately that's not really an option for me. Have to brave the winter cold to smoke a J as it is. Guess I'll be doing some more research!
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
17645 posts
24595 upvotes
ONTARIO
I recently bought an Arizer Solo from their site a couple weeks ago and at the time they had a BOGO promotion on, so I also got a free Arizer Air as well.
I've been using both back and fourth since then to test them out and I think they're great.

The Air does take a bit longer to heat up to the desired temperature (or level), but it's a solid device and very easy to use.
Aug 31, 2014
489 posts
850 upvotes
Toronto, ON
BobSagget wrote: I recently bought an Arizer Solo from their site a couple weeks ago and at the time they had a BOGO promotion on, so I also got a free Arizer Air as well.
I've been using both back and fourth since then to test them out and I think they're great.

The Air does take a bit longer to heat up to the desired temperature (or level), but it's a solid device and very easy to use.
Thanks, my main concern is that I’ve heard it’s difficult to hear the “click” of the Dynavap if it’s windy or there’s traffic/noise nearby. I’ve also personally tried the Arizer Solo before and very much liked it so it’s looking like that direction is the way to go.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
2059 posts
616 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Although I haven't used any other vapes, the Air is a great device.
Nov 12, 2016
254 posts
215 upvotes
Growingupisold wrote: Thanks, my main concern is that I’ve heard it’s difficult to hear the “click” of the Dynavap if it’s windy or there’s traffic/noise nearby. I’ve also personally tried the Arizer Solo before and very much liked it so it’s looking like that direction is the way to go.
There's actually two clicks, the first is subtle and the second is louder. You can also feel it.
Jan 1, 2008
44 posts
25 upvotes
I own a first gen Dynavap M and an Arizer Air. The Dynavap is my go-to 95% of the time and I really only use the Air when it's exceptionally cold or windy. That said, the Air works 100% of the time (when it's charged) but the Dynavap can be hard to hear when it's very windy and can get a little dicey when it's 20 below zero outside. It's a great piece of engineering and I still marvel at how well it works after 2-3 years of use.