Boxing Day 2018 Deals

Dyson Boxing Day sale starts now. With free gift vacuum (now cheaper)!!

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 9th, 2019 1:23 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Sr. Member
Sep 24, 2001
652 posts
140 upvotes
Thornhill

Dyson Boxing Day sale starts now. With free gift vacuum (now cheaper)!!

Hey all, no need to wait for 24th. You can get the dyson deals now and to sweeten the deal. Some come with free accessory.

UPDATE:
V7 Cord-free was $299 now $268 and comes with free mini motorized head valued at $85.
V10 Various (YMMV Call to PM BedBathandBeyond.ca 20% off coupon) item



Also don't forget ebates has 5% or 8% cash back.
Last edited by zackweed on Dec 24th, 2018 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
109 replies
Member
Aug 20, 2005
234 posts
15 upvotes
Thanks OP. Got the v7 and the free gift.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Aug 29, 2007
598 posts
108 upvotes
Montreal
good deal! got the v7 with mini motorized tool. thanks :)
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2018
2454 posts
1765 upvotes
Whats the cheapest deal that comes with the roller head? Or anywhere to buy cheaper roller head?
Member
Aug 20, 2001
238 posts
11 upvotes
QC
Joie19872 wrote: I got v10 for half the price! It depends on the person you talk to. Ive got lucky because he gives me everything i need which way betterthan boxing day prices at best buy.
How did you get the 420 off?? Is the the v10 absolute?
"Vive le Québec ... Vive le Québec libre !!!", Charles de Gaulle, July 24th 1967
My heatware
Deal Fanatic
Jan 15, 2004
6204 posts
920 upvotes
How to get the V10 so cheap???
Newbie
Aug 28, 2016
82 posts
57 upvotes
Crusader wrote: How did you get the 420 off?? Is the the v10 absolute?
It’s not absolute, he mentioned that it is the customized one. He price matched it somwehere near my place, im in Alberta and it comes up on that price. He just throw those tool kits because initially we saw the best buy ads for free kit.
Newbie
Aug 28, 2016
82 posts
57 upvotes
golden wrote: How to get the V10 so cheap???
Called in and he check my place for better prices.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2010
1678 posts
508 upvotes
Toronto
Joie19872 wrote: Called in and he check my place for better prices.
Tell us the place so we can do the same?
Member
Oct 24, 2017
269 posts
566 upvotes
Joie19872 wrote: I got v10 for half the price! It depends on the person you talk to. Ive got lucky because he gives me everything i need which way betterthan boxing day prices at best buy.
I called in and quoted this receipt line-by-line and the only SKU that matched anything at Dyson was the Dok. He spoke to his manager and another manager, and that giant discount is going to get that agent flagged.

The Dyson in your receipt is only sold at Costco, not online at Dyson.

In other words to everyone reading, don’t bother trying to get this deal. The agent stressed that discount should not have been applied.
Newbie
Mar 1, 2009
30 posts
18 upvotes
canada5dollarbill wrote: I called in and quoted this receipt line-by-line and the only SKU that matched anything at Dyson was the Dok. He spoke to his manager and another manager, and that giant discount is going to get that agent flagged.

The Dyson in your receipt is only sold at Costco, not online at Dyson.

In other words to everyone reading, don’t bother trying to get this deal. The agent stressed that discount should not have been applied.
thank you, I was about to do the same......
Newbie
Dec 20, 2018
2 posts
The deal I got from the Dyson website

V10 Motorhead + Dok + Softroller + Mini moterhead = $479.2 + tax

Called them to get this deal
Newbie
Sep 24, 2015
42 posts
13 upvotes
Calgary
Ya the total clean is Costco version and shouldn’t be available anywhere, it’s more of an abomination actually since it is priced same as animal but use the turbine head similar to Motörhead version instead of torque head used in animal.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Feb 16, 2009
863 posts
50 upvotes
I'm just floored/amazed at the variability of deals people are getting when they call into Dyson. Not sure if this is a training thing or just the way Dyson operates but most other places, agents follow a very succinct script and the system wouldn't even allow front line agents to input any large discounts unless there was some kind of Supervisor override.

But based on the example here and examples in the other Dyson thread, it's a massive free for all!

Top