Boxing Day 2018 Deals

Dyson Boxing Day sale starts now. With free gift vacuum (now cheaper)!!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 9th, 2019 1:23 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Sep 24, 2001
656 posts
146 upvotes
Thornhill
jimmod wrote: Damn :|
I just ordered it last Saturday when it was still $299

Can I call to get refund of the difference?
Definitely. That is what I did. Got a refund of $32
Dec 15, 2007
281 posts
95 upvotes
Quebec City
Anyone get the cool link further discounted? If so, what do you say when you call? They give you a discount code?
Sep 25, 2017
91 posts
71 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
After some oohhhing and ahhhing, followed by my little one dropping cereal on the floor, then 5 mins later, finding her snack box with fish biscuits and emptying them on the sofa, I decided to straight up order the v7 with the free motorized tool.

Thanks for posting the offer.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
3149 posts
1696 upvotes
YUL/YVR
George613 wrote: I did research when I bought my V8h (refurb) in October. The V8 is a big upgrade from the V7. Some extensive reviewers actually prefer the V8 over the V10 which has a re-designed canister and empty system to the V8/7. I would look for the V8 refurb deal. It seems to come up fairly often and is sold through Dyson ebay.
The V8 is discontinued. Is the only way of getting it is through Ebay's Refurbished?
Or does any other retailers still carry them?
[OP]
Sep 24, 2001
656 posts
146 upvotes
Thornhill
Just tried the v7 and it really “sucks”. It pulled out so much dirt. Battery immediately cuts out once it runs low on power.

I bought it for a quick clean. Saves me from pulling out the central vac hose.

Definitely worth it.
[OP]
Sep 24, 2001
656 posts
146 upvotes
Thornhill
AdamKing wrote: The V8 is discontinued. Is the only way of getting it is through Ebay's Refurbished?
Or does any other retailers still carry them?
I saw some at Costco.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2008
1096 posts
299 upvotes
I can't find warranty information, is it 1yr only?
Aug 5, 2018
61 posts
233 upvotes
ykhehra1 wrote: I can't find warranty information, is it 1yr only?
If you start the process of checking out 2 years pops up, and you're given the option of instant or delayed activation.
Jul 12, 2011
178 posts
177 upvotes
Toronto
I am just curious how do i cancel an order that I placed on the 24th? Do I call their customer service and they will help process the cancellation?
Oct 17, 2010
822 posts
421 upvotes
Edmonton
McNutt wrote: Use ebates.ca for 10% cash back.
I'd recommend calling in first to see if you can get a better deal over the phone. If not then go ahead and ebates it.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
3149 posts
1696 upvotes
YUL/YVR
sujat wrote: For the V10, do you call Dyson and talk about the Bed Bath & Beyond 20% coupon ? Is that how it is working for folks ?

TIA
Anyone able to PM 20% off the $268 V7?
That would be hot Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
May 26, 2013
15 posts
36 upvotes
Toronto
Dyson store at Yorkdale has the v7 for $268. Comes with 2 free tools and an extra wand piece ( the long piece that connects the head to the motor)
*Sold out now*
Dec 8, 2018
50 posts
41 upvotes
I just called Dyson Canada for the V7 and it's out of stock. But they did take my info and will send me an email when it's back in stock and they'll honor the 268$ price. The rep said should be back in stock in a couple of weeks. As I only have hard wood floors in my house, I asked if I could get the soft roller brush instead of mini motor head (I know it,s double the price, but no harm in asking...) and they said that's it's too expensive for free gift and that I would have to buy it separately...it's 149.99$, so more than half the price of the vacuum !

So I guess I'll wait for that email...should have bought it last night !!!
Banned
Oct 13, 2015
1245 posts
826 upvotes
Sainte-Dorothee, QC
Not really hot compared to BF sale. No V8 on sale.
Apr 7, 2009
412 posts
84 upvotes
Oshawa
tempbond wrote: I just called Dyson Canada for the V7 and it's out of stock. But they did take my info and will send me an email when it's back in stock and they'll honor the 268$ price. The rep said should be back in stock in a couple of weeks. As I only have hard wood floors in my house, I asked if I could get the soft roller brush instead of mini motor head (I know it,s double the price, but no harm in asking...) and they said that's it's too expensive for free gift and that I would have to buy it separately...it's 149.99$, so more than half the price of the vacuum !

So I guess I'll wait for that email...should have bought it last night !!!
The rep I spoke to this morning would not honor the price. As she put it: "Once it's gone; it's gone"
Mar 16, 2015
99 posts
40 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Is the Cyclone V10 Absolute a good deal for $649 with (minus the 10% on Ebates)? Our old Dyson is starting to show its age. Our home is main floor is tile & hardwood and upstairs is carpet. Is the Extra worth the $50 bucks more?