Boxing Day 2018 Deals

Dyson Boxing Day sale starts now. With free gift vacuum (now cheaper)!!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 9th, 2019 1:23 pm
Tags:
None
Feb 21, 2018
173 posts
133 upvotes
AwaKeQC wrote: Received my V7 today via PC. Did not received the free gift, delivery man is very reliable and told me there was only 1 box.

Also, I received the white version of the V7. Was wondering if anyone else got a different color. I tought I was getting the pink one.
The free gift came via a separate tracking number and package the next day for me. I got the standard purple one V7.
Got that Zoomer plan finally!
Jan 24, 2013
320 posts
129 upvotes
Ontario
AwaKeQC wrote: Received my V7 today via PC. Did not received the free gift, delivery man is very reliable and told me there was only 1 box.

Also, I received the white version of the V7. Was wondering if anyone else got a different color. I tought I was getting the pink one.
Got the V7 and free motor head in 1 delivery (2 separate boxes) via Canada Post.

Also received the white version. I'm assuming there's no difference between white, purple, pink... ?
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2008
1439 posts
194 upvotes
Winnipeg
SteveBennett wrote: How do people like the V7? I live in a mostly hardwood apartment with no pets, would probably vacuum once a week or so be a good vacuum for this? I like the compact small no chord features it has...
I've had the v8 absolute for about a year and it's the only vacuum i use. I have 1000 sq ft, and about 700 more in the basement. only about 250sqft in the entire house is carpet. I tend to just use the soft roller head for everything.

it's not perfect, i guess i notice it's not as powerful as my parent's corded dyson, but i'd say it's as good or better than your 'standard' cheap corded vacuum. If i had a larger house, pets, or a messy family to worry about, it might not get the job done, but for me it's great. I can vacuum the whole house on one charge, and usually don't have to empty the bin until i'm done. It's handy enough, that it's easier to vacuum more often, making the job smaller each time. Like it's not going to be the vacuum of choice if you need to power clean every inch, and spend 2hrs vacuuming. But it's great if you want to hide a vacuum in a closet, and use it 5-10mins every other day. That being said, i probably only pull mine out once a week at most, and go over the whole house in about 30mins
Jan 3, 2019
2 posts
Been using the chat for days trying to get them to throw in some sort of deal with the DOK and the V10s. (650/700 for absolute/absolute extra)
When i noticed today their boxing day sale ended and the price went back up, i called them on the phone to bit the bullet and get the v10 absolute for 650.
Ended up asking about the DOK and they threw it in with the purchase!

So.. heavily YMMV. But if youre having no luck with the chat, try giving them a call.
Jul 28, 2016
9 posts
Would you happen to remember the name of the salesperson you talked to?
Jan 3, 2019
4 posts
3 upvotes
canada5dollarbill wrote: I called in and quoted this receipt line-by-line and the only SKU that matched anything at Dyson was the Dok. He spoke to his manager and another manager, and that giant discount is going to get that agent flagged.
https://downloader.vip/itunes/ https://inro.in/mobdro/ https://inro.in/tutuapp/
The Dyson in your receipt is only sold at Costco, not online at Dyson.

In other words to everyone reading, don’t bother trying to get this deal. The agent stressed that discount should not have been applied.
I got v10 for half the price! It depends on the person you talk to. Ive got lucky because he gives me everything i need which way betterthan boxing day prices at best buy.
Sep 7, 2006
203 posts
50 upvotes
Has anyone else received a tracker number with only the information saying it was submitted electronically? I called in on dec. 24 and got a free accessory on but havnt receieved it yet.
Jan 3, 2019
2 posts
Rocimp wrote: Would you happen to remember the name of the salesperson you talked to?
Nope, it was a young lady on the phone though.
dyson-dyson-v8-absolute-399-99-ymmv-2241746/36/

Looks like someone else got something similar the day after.
Got the order # but no shipping # just yet. Hope it goes through, need it in time for a happy SO's birthday :D
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
35074 posts
21043 upvotes
Center of Universe
I ordered a Dyson Big Ball with a free attachment on Dec 28th and received everything last Jan 4th.
Sep 7, 2006
203 posts
50 upvotes
Update:
Got my soft roller. Received it free with v10 motorhead purchase for boxing day. Yes i also got the free animal head tool as well.