Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dyson Boxing Day

Dyson Boxing Week Event - More models with discounts

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2022 6:57 am
Nov 24, 2019
224 posts
192 upvotes
For someone that bought V11 in BF for 700$. Will they price match if lower?
Feb 24, 2018
80 posts
37 upvotes
An agent I have chatted with indicated that better deals are lined up for the proper boxing week and advised me to hold out for a couple of days.
Sep 8, 2005
503 posts
566 upvotes
Backwater West
TheChosen wrote: An agent I have chatted with indicated that better deals are lined up for the proper boxing week and advised me to hold out for a couple of days.
Good to know. I'll probably accept delivery of mine then just not open it for 10 days and then wait to see the deals.
Deal Guru
Mar 28, 2006
12225 posts
2957 upvotes
For $100, get the V15. V12 uses different accessories only work with V12. V7 to V15 all use the same accessories. V15 has more power and larger bin.

V15 Absolute has enhanced HEPA filter, in-body cervice/dusting tool, the floor Dok and the angle tool.
Bleachway wrote: I’m glad I waited and didn’t pull trigger yet.

V12 or V15 for someone with a two story house and 99% hard wood flooring.

Is there any difference between the two V15 models?
Last edited by 82 on Dec 15th, 2022 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
People around you may have weaken immune system (or live with one). Wear a mask in indoor settings if you have cold symptoms.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1831 posts
1704 upvotes
Toronto, ON
satrox28 wrote: Do we have any deal for Dyson Airpurifier + Humidifier?
I see there’s $200 off for some models, warm deals imo
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2017
1551 posts
2328 upvotes
TheRedFlower wrote: For someone that bought V11 in BF for 700$. Will they price match if lower?
I think they should. You're still within return window iirc.
Oct 20, 2019
198 posts
204 upvotes
lorreilme wrote: I see there’s $200 off for some models, warm deals imo
Thanks, is it worth to buy Dyson Purifier Humidify+Cool Formaldehyde PH04 (White/Gold) - 949.99$, UP: 1149.99$ (200$ off). Any thoughts?
Oct 18, 2019
139 posts
171 upvotes
Toronto
Can you guys please recommend which one I should buy?

Space : 1100 sqft
70% hardwood floor and rest high pile carpets.
Existing regular vacuum : Roomba i3 evo
No pets until now but soon there will be one Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes

Looking for deep clean purpose. I am in downtown and too much dust gets accumulated in every few days on everything.

Thanks in advance!!
Apr 29, 2016
32 posts
I bought the V15 around a week ago at $850 with 10% rakuten cashback. The cashback has posted but I haven't requested payout yet.

Since Rakuten is down to 5% now, is it even worth getting a price match? ($85 cashback + $60 referral/referee bonus - $50 higher cost = $95 net) versus ($40 cashback + $50 lower cost = $90 net)
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2017
1551 posts
2328 upvotes
xtremesam wrote: Can you guys please recommend which one I should buy?

Space : 1100 sqft
70% hardwood floor and rest high pile carpets.
Existing regular vacuum : Roomba i3 evo
No pets until now but soon there will be one Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes

Looking for deep clean purpose. I am in downtown and too much dust gets accumulated in every few days on everything.

Thanks in advance!!
Since you're looking for deep clean purpose and also have high pile carpets, the v15 would be the better choice for you, imo.

V12 would be decent to since you mostly have hardwood but it's not as good for carpet and deep cleaning them. So v15, which is $100 more is likely worth it given your setup and need.
Sep 11, 2015
227 posts
53 upvotes
Toronto
All hardwood floor, small 1300sq ft bungalow. Which Dyson is best bang for buck? I don’t need any bells or whistles just a vacuum.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2008
1679 posts
2000 upvotes
GTA
josh58 wrote: All hardwood floor, small 1300sq ft bungalow. Which Dyson is best bang for buck? I don’t need any bells or whistles just a vacuum.
V12.
Oct 11, 2012
403 posts
388 upvotes
Just wanted to chime in and give Dyson a little love. I bought a Dyson Animal on a Boxing Day sale at Target in 2014 and I recently had to get a new battery for it. This machine has been through war and still performs like a champ. Hopefully with the new battery, I’ll get another 8 years of service from it. Dyson vacuums are expensive but they perform wonderfully, elegantly and dependably, so in the end they offer terrific value. btw my new battery cost $57.00
Nov 7, 2018
365 posts
833 upvotes
Ottawa
I purchased the v15 total absolute back when its was $150 off and rakuten was 12%.

Just went on live chat and got a price adjustment for the extra $56.50 cdn

Thank you OP for this post.
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10983 posts
2915 upvotes
josh58 wrote: All hardwood floor, small 1300sq ft bungalow. Which Dyson is best bang for buck? I don’t need any bells or whistles just a vacuum.
if you don't need bells or whistles.. get V8 or something cheaper from its reburnish line.

save yourself a lot of money
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2017
1551 posts
2328 upvotes
TheChosen wrote: An agent I have chatted with indicated that better deals are lined up for the proper boxing week and advised me to hold out for a couple of days.
I don't think they'll have more discount on the v15 but might see more discount on other models. Bestbuy and other retailers have matched the price and the sale is showing until boxing week. Usually they match what Dyson offers. So $200 off is probably the best we'll get for that model. I do think cashback from rakuten will be better then though.

Side note, Costco has their's down to $780, so it's the best deal again, especially when no decent cashback
Sep 8, 2005
503 posts
566 upvotes
Backwater West
Nev007 wrote: I don't think they'll have more discount on the v15 but might see more discount on other models. Bestbuy and other retailers have matched the price and the sale is showing until boxing week. Usually they match what Dyson offers. So $200 off is probably the best we'll get for that model. I do think cashback from rakuten will be better then though.

Side note, Costco has their's down to $780, so it's the best deal again, especially when no decent cashback
But isn't the power head on the costco on an older model? Thought I tread that somewhere amongst the couple threads on this.
Nov 14, 2011
231 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto
Thoughts on V8? Is it shit (hence the lower price)?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)