[Dyson] Dyson DC33 Multi Floor Upright $299.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 12th, 2019 3:40 pm
[OP]
May 31, 2005
274 posts
489 upvotes

[Dyson] Dyson DC33 Multi Floor Upright $299.99

Price dropper alert! I didn't see this vacuum come down in price over Boxing Day sales at all. It's been holding steady at $399.99 from the holidays until now.

Seems to be available from both the official Dyson website and Lowes. Lowes website also shows a $25 off promo code when viewing the item so it's possible there's additional savings there.
Last edited by TomRFD on Jan 11th, 2019 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer field
4 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
1725 posts
623 upvotes
Montreal
These upright vacuums always look very awkward to handle for me... are you able to get into those tight spaces and crevices with these?
I'm very happy with my big ball vacuum.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
28833 posts
14635 upvotes
Ottawa
b33f wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 11:48 am
These upright vacuums always look very awkward to handle for me... are you able to get into those tight spaces and crevices with these?
Definitely awkward on stairs.
[OP]
May 31, 2005
274 posts
489 upvotes
I find a canister is just as awkward on the stairs since the hose usually doesn't extend more than a few steps. So you have to keep re-positioning the canister, and sometimes it doesn't fit entirely on a step. Worst yet the thing loses balance and comes tumbling down the stairs!

A stick vacuum tends to work the best for me if I just need to do a quick clean on stairs. Picked up a V7 Cord free for $268 on Boxing day for that.
Feb 16, 2012
54 posts
54 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
b33f wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 11:48 am
Definitely awkward and a bit on the heavy side. We've had ours for a few years & wish we would've gone with a big - or even a small - ball instead. The head is so large it doesn't even fit under the toe kick area of our kitchen cabinets & as others mentioned, stairs are a PITA. I can't complain too much for the price we paid ($199 US back when our dollar was at par), but haven't really used it since we picked up the V7 absolute a couple months ago.