Hot Deals

[Dyson] Dyson Official Outlet - V8B Cordless Vacuum, Colour may vary, Refurbished - $274.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 14th, 2020 1:32 pm
[OP]
Dec 13, 2010
8 posts
18 upvotes
BURNABY

[Dyson] Dyson Official Outlet - V8B Cordless Vacuum, Colour may vary, Refurbished - $274.99

Dyson Official Outlet - V8B Cordless Vacuum, Colour may vary, Refurbished is actually currently cheaper than V7B! 23% off already discounted price and after tax is just over $300 :) (Saving C $85.00 (23% off))!

I just ordered one, definitely cheaper than a lot of other places and comes with 1 year warranty from Dyson :)

After tax: C $307.99 (in B.C.)
Last edited by maksymg on Sep 20th, 2020 3:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
40 replies
[OP]
Dec 13, 2010
8 posts
18 upvotes
BURNABY
Updated! I haven't posted in a very long time but thought this deal was worth the post :)
Dec 28, 2011
861 posts
421 upvotes
Victoria
I got a refurb V8H a few years ago now and it was a great purchase. Still going strong, battery life is still great. Replaced our Dyson canister for 90% of our vacuuming. It's light and easy to use. Good enough battery life for a condo.
Jul 8, 2014
106 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto, ON
How is the standard cleaner head on hardwood floor? Will it scratch the floor? Just need it to pick up dust and hair.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
3477 posts
1263 upvotes
Ottawa
If it's official, why don't they just sell it on their own website?
Aug 2, 2013
10 posts
7 upvotes
NEPEAN
The V7 was $235 last week. Probably worth the upgrade. They just moved the discount from the V7 to the V8.
Apr 27, 2017
38 posts
74 upvotes
Winners had these in stores a week or two ago, they had the v7b for $219.99 and the v8b for $279.99. I ended up buying the v8b from there. They only had a few in stock and yesterday they were all gone but check your local store you might get lucky.
Aug 19, 2009
404 posts
252 upvotes
good luck with battery. I hope it doesn't just die on you after 1 year warranty then you have to play $100 to replace it lol
I thought RFD was supposed to help me SAVE money .... -__-|
Zoomer, Tangerine.
Carrytel internet is only good if you do NOT game. Do not get Carrytel if you do, you WILL regret it.
Apr 9, 2008
102 posts
53 upvotes
No knock on anyone who has one but I've used multiple and the battery life generally sucks. Which makes sense since vacuums use a lot of power. What do you do when it knocks out mid-clean? It's not like you want to come back later after it's charged and finish the job. I would personally not buy this vs a corded vacuum. Maybe for a small condo. But definitely not anything bigger.
Dec 22, 2009
170 posts
103 upvotes
YYC
Thanks OP, ordered one, wish me luck! No downvotes? Something must very wrong hereWinking Face
Apr 27, 2016
61 posts
12 upvotes
nicememe wrote: Winners had these in stores a week or two ago, they had the v7b for $219.99 and the v8b for $279.99. I ended up buying the v8b from there. They only had a few in stock and yesterday they were all gone but check your local store you might get lucky.
which winners?
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2008
2654 posts
1447 upvotes
Victoria
mark1937 wrote: No knock on anyone who has one but I've used multiple and the battery life generally sucks. Which makes sense since vacuums use a lot of power. What do you do when it knocks out mid-clean? It's not like you want to come back later after it's charged and finish the job. I would personally not buy this vs a corded vacuum. Maybe for a small condo. But definitely not anything bigger.
Huh? I’ve had a refurb V7 for a few years and use it daily. I can clean a 1600 sq ft townhouse without the battery needing a charge. Maybe you’ve been using the max suction mode?
Apr 9, 2008
102 posts
53 upvotes
cooper83 wrote: Huh? I’ve had a refurb V7 for a few years and use it daily. I can clean a 1600 sq ft townhouse without the battery needing a charge. Maybe you’ve been using the max suction mode?
I don't actually own one. I've used them 3 at different people's houses, not sure which versions. Every time I grabbed it right out of the charger, in one case I know for a fact it was brand new. In each case they lasted maybe 5 minutes, 10 tops. Maybe they were all on max mode.
Dec 21, 2016
163 posts
104 upvotes
I bought mine at Marshalls as well at the end of August in Toronto. It is really good. It was also this price.
I love mine so far. It vacuumed really well, like just mopped.