• Oct 17th, 2020 6:36 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
1633 posts
3280 upvotes
Markham

[Dyson] Dyson Supersonic Free Attachment

Free Dyson Supersonic attachment. You can choose either the wide-tooth comb or the gentle air attachment. As far as I can tell (not an expert at all, just looked at the videos), the wide-tooth comb is for naturally very curly hair, while the gentle air is for everyone else.

I was able to claim it for the Supersonic I bought via SDM with points, and the refurbished one I bought from Dyson's ebay store, so it seems like it applies to purchases from all official channels (but obviously will not work from Kijiji or random third party purchases).

Not a "freebie" since you do need to have the hair dryer to get this deal.

Edit: Seems to work with Airwrap serial number as well. Thanks to @gldentiger for the info
Edit 2: Airwrap serial no longer works according to multiple reports. RDF effect RIP

Edit 3: As of page 14, it seems as long as you're within the 2 year warranty period, you should be able to claim the free attachment.
Last edited by Dave510 on Oct 9th, 2020 9:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
213 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2011
1419 posts
1140 upvotes
Pallet Town
Thanks OP, would have never found this without your post. 9-12 week shipping, but free is free

FYI this worked for my refurbished unit that I bought off the dyson eBay store in the US. No issues shipping to address in Canada
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
1633 posts
3280 upvotes
Markham
Hawk25 wrote: Thanks OP, would have never found this without your post. 9-12 week shipping, but free is free
FWIW, it took less than 5 business days from the time I submitted the form to when it arrived at my front door. Their shipping estimate is ridiculously conservative.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2013
1260 posts
266 upvotes
Toronto
thanks got this hairdryer over a year ago and still worked for me
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2010
3875 posts
786 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks OP - did you guys get a confirmation email?
When I completed the submission, it just brought me to a page which said thank you and i'll recieve it within 9-12 weeks but no email confirmation.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
1633 posts
3280 upvotes
Markham
honggil wrote: Thanks OP - did you guys get a confirmation email?
When I completed the submission, it just brought me to a page which said thank you and i'll recieve it within 9-12 weeks but no email confirmation.
You'll get an order confirmation in a day or so (maybe longer now because they're about to feel the RFD effect) once they've processed your form. Then another one from the courier once they've shipped it out.
Last edited by Dave510 on Sep 30th, 2020 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
8180 posts
2813 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone order from their eBay store get it to work?
Nov 30, 2010
30 posts
13 upvotes
Squirrel99 wrote: Where is the serial number located?
Mine was on the power cord on a piece of tape.

Thanks op
Last edited by a70 on Sep 30th, 2020 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
1749 posts
1226 upvotes
condo
Any free accessories for the Dyson Airwrap?
Jan 3, 2009
104 posts
20 upvotes
Bowmanville
Thanks! 9-12 weeks delivery..... 12 weeks and 3 days until Christmas :)
Mar 1, 2019
35 posts
43 upvotes
Variability wrote: Anyone order from their eBay store get it to work?
Yes. I bought a refurbished model on Ebay. All you need to do is choose “Retailer” and input the serial #. Note: it only allows you to choose one accessory for your one hairdryer based on the serial #.