Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dyson

Dyson V15 finally come to Canada with 15%Rakuten CB $888

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 3rd, 2022 5:22 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2015
1595 posts
1210 upvotes
Nanaimo
I need more suction in my life.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2006
1641 posts
1140 upvotes
Ryus wrote: Reminds me of Apple, keep pushing the prices higher and higher. Don't get me wrong, I have the V11 and another older Dyson cordless and they are excellent products, but to keep pushing the envelope on pricing to milk the loyal custies doesn't seem right.

I understand RD, marketing has a cost, but these companies are extremely profitable, so the margins seem to me are more on the milking side.
Refurb it is! (When the time comes)
Tell me now... Do you have an iPhone? :D
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2004
1518 posts
703 upvotes
Victoria
Vacuums with frickin laser beams attached to them...

I wonder if the v15 is also ill tempered...
Jul 30, 2019
118 posts
90 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP. 10% off a newly released flagship is a good deal in my eyes. Picked up the Total Clean but keeping my eyes open for the Absolute before this promo expires.

If I’m reading right, the differences are only the “better” filter, shiny crevice tool, and extra battery and charger which are nice but not deal breakers.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
2984 posts
2445 upvotes
Mississauga
AcidBomber wrote: For those wondering, the Dyson V15 Absolute - it seems like you get HEPA filter + extra battery and charger ($150 value) + "light pipe" crevice tool which has fancy LEDs...

I had great experience with Dyson refurbs. I still have my V8H for 3.5 years and the battery is dying now.
Personally I'll probably wait for the V11H refurb sale (<$500 soon?) now that V15 is out.
I have the V7 refurb and the battery was not lasting more than 5mins. Bought a China replacement one from China and now it last even longer than when it was new. Maybe give that a try while we wait for the next Dyson 'sale'

Battery was like 40 bucks, so not bad at all instead of $1000
Vinh
If you're going to hate, Get off RFD!
May 11, 2018
299 posts
265 upvotes
Mtl
AcidBomber wrote: For those wondering, the Dyson V15 Absolute - it seems like you get HEPA filter + extra battery and charger ($150 value) + "light pipe" crevice tool which has fancy LEDs...

I had great experience with Dyson refurbs. I still have my V8H for 3.5 years and the battery is dying now.
Personally I'll probably wait for the V11H refurb sale (<$500 soon?) now that V15 is out.

Or just get a replacement battery for 160$ (not sure if cashback works on parts), if the battery is the only thing dying...

https://www.dysoncanada.ca/en/support/j ... /967834-05
Oct 5, 2005
278 posts
338 upvotes
Toronto
They just created a solution for a problem we never knew we had
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18695 posts
5727 upvotes
Ryus wrote: Reminds me of Apple, keep pushing the prices higher and higher. Don't get me wrong, I have the V11 and another older Dyson cordless and they are excellent products, but to keep pushing the envelope on pricing to milk the loyal custies doesn't seem right.

I understand RD, marketing has a cost, but these companies are extremely profitable, so the margins seem to me are more on the milking side.
Refurb it is! (When the time comes)
They r money sucker and i will renever pay MRSP or fall in their traps..
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18695 posts
5727 upvotes
vinnie1990 wrote: I have the V7 refurb and the battery was not lasting more than 5mins. Bought a China replacement one from China and now it last even longer than when it was new. Maybe give that a try while we wait for the next Dyson 'sale'

Battery was like 40 bucks, so not bad at all instead of $1000
Do u have the link to share
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10983 posts
2915 upvotes
Sejad wrote: Soooo, how come it shipped from V11 to V15?
I suspect the same way your condo buildings skips numbers....

the dust detection laser... can you buy that as an attachment? I rather not waste a perfect V10 for a bit of a visual cleaning satisfaction
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2018
1173 posts
759 upvotes
Had a V10 and replaced by v11 under warranty. So IMHO around these 2 generations, they almost exhausted all options a vacuum can/should have.

So we might see some extra functions in their future generations like media player, cal burning meter, heart rate monitor, steps count, they are all important as we have to monitor our health while doing housework. Maybe Google assistant, Alex are also good options.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2019
1714 posts
2238 upvotes
Toronto
There is a V12 but 13/14 were skipped.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 29, 2007
6073 posts
6034 upvotes
No Bum Deals
jzmtl wrote: Sounds like it's just a light at floor level, same as if you lay a flashlight on the floor and creates shadow on even small bits.
It's vacuums with frickin' green lasers attached to their heads.
. 🡻 ԀՈ ⅄∀Ϻ SIHꓕ 🡻
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
3014 posts
1020 upvotes
Toronto
Love my 3+ year old refurbished dyson vacuum but absolutely hate dyson canadas customer service. Absolute headache to deal with and garbage customer service by any big name company
Deal Fanatic
Nov 29, 2007
6073 posts
6034 upvotes
No Bum Deals
Have to justify the price hike somehow. Bigger number = more $.
. 🡻 ԀՈ ⅄∀Ϻ SIHꓕ 🡻
Sep 25, 2009
513 posts
400 upvotes

Never had a Dyson, so the regular V15 can't add HEPA filter? Is it built into the Absolute?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)