• Jun 7th, 2019 4:38 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2004
1969 posts
330 upvotes
Twitch1977 wrote:
Nov 30th, 2018 11:26 am
Mine shipped from Calgary, maybe they ship them differently from different warehouses then?

We'll get our things, just give them a bit.
My order shipped from Calgary as well. Seems to be a problem getting my package. Now I know why they are called Purolater " later is what the customer gets"
Images
  • purolater delay.jpg
[OP]
Dec 26, 2012
563 posts
252 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like my V10 is on one order and soft roller on another order. They were ordered black friday and are 'out for delivery' today however I am not holding my breath.

I also just got a shipping notice today that the shipping label for my Dok was created today, a week later!!! crazy.
Feb 4, 2005
95 posts
8 upvotes
Ordered on BF. My shipping on purolator has been delayed from Thursday (yesterday) to Tuesday.

God I just want to clean!
[OP]
Dec 26, 2012
563 posts
252 upvotes
Toronto
My BF order just arrived NOW!

V10 and roller. Exactly 7 days from placing order.

Glad everyone got this deal and will be starting to receive their deliveries soon!
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
2537 posts
1032 upvotes
Sudbury
oakley0023 wrote:
Nov 30th, 2018 4:26 pm
My BF order just arrived NOW!

V10 and roller. Exactly 7 days from placing order.

Glad everyone got this deal and will be starting to receive their deliveries soon!
Your V10 and roller came together?

Funny...I got a shipping notice for my V10 and Dok....however nothing for the Roller yet.
[OP]
Dec 26, 2012
563 posts
252 upvotes
Toronto
kanewtz wrote:
Nov 30th, 2018 4:27 pm
Your V10 and roller came together?

Funny...I got a shipping notice for my V10 and Dok....however nothing for the Roller yet.
Yes, together, but separate tracking numbers. Branded V10 box and separate generic plain brown card box box for roller like many have stated. Dok on separate order (called in day after) and is expected next week.
Dec 6, 2014
16 posts
8 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Ordered the v10 motorhead on Sunday 25th, just received my vacuum yesterday, and got an email that the soft roller is in Purolator's facility, but no confirmation for the dok yet, will probably come after the soft roller.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
1087 posts
271 upvotes
Montreal,QC
irodeo wrote:
Nov 29th, 2018 1:18 pm
Same here, been told i will get a call back
Friday 2pm ordered
Only order confirmation received
No pending charges anymore
Using order number as purolator tracking number doesnt work
Instead of a call back , i received a email with shipped status with purolatoe tracking number

Sent out from mississauga
Nov 15, 2006
139 posts
19 upvotes
Winnipeg
Ordered V10 Cyclone with Dok and soft roller on the 26th. No shipping notice yet but woke up to product registration email so I assume shipping anytime now.
Jan 15, 2018
29 posts
1 upvote
Hi everyone, for those of you that have used V10 and V8...is the V10 significantly better?

How many minutes do you actually get on a V10? Thanks
Dec 24, 2011
9 posts
1 upvote
NORTH YORK
Ordered V8 unit on 22nd, called to get free roller head on 23rd. Shipping notice received on 26th for V8, delivered on 28th. No information as of yet for the free roller head.

I do see that the V8 unit was delivered with 2-7 day Purolator but the free roller head will be shipped with 2-7 day Canada Post. Possibly a cause to the delay?
Aug 18, 2009
292 posts
129 upvotes
Barrie
mikewzz wrote:
Dec 1st, 2018 8:55 am
Ordered V8 unit on 22nd, called to get free roller head on 23rd. Shipping notice received on 26th for V8, delivered on 28th. No information as of yet for the free roller head.

I do see that the V8 unit was delivered with 2-7 day Purolator but the free roller head will be shipped with 2-7 day Canada Post. Possibly a cause to the delay?
My original order confirmation said the roller was shipping can post but I finally got the shipping notice yesterday with tracking and its actually purolator. Not sure why the change.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2005
2419 posts
319 upvotes
ncr
have people tried calling today? i tried this morning and was declined.

also what kind of free stuff i can ask to throw in?
Dec 6, 2014
16 posts
8 upvotes
Richmond Hill
For the v10 motorhead ask for a free soft roller and dok, I called in last Sunday looking for a V8 with a soft roller, but it sold out, so the CSR offered me a v10 motorhead with soft roller and a dok for free, for $480 plus tax, $542 all inclusive, but it was over my budget , told them I need time to think about it, and after discussing with my wife, we agree to get the v10, called back second time, got denied, hang up and called back right away, explained to CSR I got the offer this morning but got denied on second call, and BINGO, he said ok, the offer is still valid, got my vacuum after 4 days, still waiting for the soft roller and dok