Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dyson

Dyson V8 Absolute $399.99 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 7th, 2019 4:38 pm
Tags:
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2017
7313 posts
6264 upvotes
kanewtz wrote: Lucky you...did it come as a separate email with tracking?
Yes..... V10 Animal, dok, soft roller head.... All separate....
$627 all in. So sweet!!! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
🤑 Amex Cobalt | MBNA RWE | Rogers MC
⛱️ Amex Platinum | Amex Bonvoy Brilliant
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
3071 posts
1585 upvotes
EdisonL299 wrote: Yes..... V10 Animal, dok, soft roller head.... All separate....
$627 all in. So sweet!!! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
I've had my V10 Animal and Dok ship and I've already got it.

Still nothing regarding the Soft Roller....no shipping email or anything.
Jun 24, 2013
114 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Got all my parts shipped and vacuum for the v8 animal plus soft roller for 399 plus tax on Black Friday.
Nov 21, 2016
56 posts
25 upvotes
Got my shipping notification for the V10 Animal, Dok, and soft roller head with next day delivery!
Nov 19, 2018
7 posts
3 upvotes
twistanesh wrote: Got my shipping notification for the V10 Animal, Dok, and soft roller head with next day delivery!
Just saw your post and got my shipping notification (next day delivery) as well :)
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2009
1352 posts
503 upvotes
Ontario
This thread deserves many more upvotes than it has received.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 30, 2015
5099 posts
4403 upvotes
Toronto, ON
FYI: Ordered it and never got it. Called yesterday and they told they just reversed the charge on card because they're out of stock (not even on sale on their website anymore).

He gave me the choice of paying $50 extra to get V10. Said yes to that.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2017
7313 posts
6264 upvotes
canoek wrote: FYI: Ordered it and never got it. Called yesterday and they told they just reversed the charge on card because they're out of stock (not even on sale on their website anymore).

He gave me the choice of paying $50 extra to get V10. Said yes to that.
When did you order?
Aug 28, 2003
739 posts
127 upvotes
Everything has shipped now for me, Roller and Dok shipped last night. Took some patience and a few phones calls but I'm really happy with the deal I got! (Animal, roller, dok.)
Apr 18, 2008
353 posts
104 upvotes
Looks like V8 model is removed from Dyson website.
Nov 17, 2006
425 posts
33 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I think I got my Dyson V8 + soft roller for free, I just received the package yesterday and after being worried and having to do multiple calls because the transaction from my cc disappeared. My credit was returned to my balance but I still got a shipping notification and thus still received my dyson!

I may have gotten the best deal by getting a free dyson lmao.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2005
2476 posts
333 upvotes
ncr
riffr aff wrote: This thread deserves many more upvotes than it has received.
You're right. seeing that v10 just release this march 2018, getting 20% plus a bunch of free stuff is pretty amazing.
Apr 11, 2010
97 posts
65 upvotes
mikenogo wrote: I think I got my Dyson V8 + soft roller for free, I just received the package yesterday and after being worried and having to do multiple calls because the transaction from my cc disappeared. My credit was returned to my balance but I still got a shipping notification and thus still received my dyson!

I may have gotten the best deal by getting a free dyson lmao.
LOL don't hold your breathe.....the charges are coming! ;)

Same thing happened to many people, if not all - pending charges disappear and actual charges show up a few days after delivery.
Oct 22, 2001
375 posts
233 upvotes
Toronto
Well... I finally pulled the trigger on this one. I figure that other RFDers might have been in the same position as I am, so I'm goofing off at work to give the community an update.

Is the deal still available for the V10?
Yes. The CSR I spoke with told me that if you own a previous Dyson (that's out of warranty or still has warranty), you qualify for 20% off. There are certain exclusions, like their robot vacuum. There's also no expiration to this as I type this.

Did they ask for the previous Dyson's serial?
No. I had it ready, but the rep didn't need it.

Any free accessories?
Possibly. You do have to ask and cross your fingers. From what it sounded like, it looks as if they're checking inventory before giving you an answer over the phone.

Do they still throw in the Dok?
They might. I didn't push for it, but it sure seems like a super hot deal if you could get it. Be courteous and nice to the reps and see what they can do.

Best time to call?
Mornings, when they're not exhausted from fielding all the calls from other customers.

One more thing...
It seems they automatically register the warranty to whoever buys the Dyson. So in other words, the warranty may not be transferrable. I didn't ask too much about this.
Last edited by jase on Dec 6th, 2018 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
My sister in law stalks me on RFD. So I'll say 👋 right here then. 😊
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2017
7313 posts
6264 upvotes
This is the best holiday deal imo. OP deserves more upvotes.
Jun 29, 2018
15 posts
36 upvotes
Toronto
jase wrote: Well... I finally pulled the trigger on this one. I figure that other RFDers might have been in the same position as I am, so I'm goofing off at work to give the community an update.

Is the deal still available for the V10?
Yes. The CSR I spoke with told me that if you own a previous Dyson (that's out of warranty or still has warranty), you qualify for 20% off. There are certain exclusions, like their robot vacuum. There's also no expiration to this as I type this.

Did they ask for the previous Dyson's serial?
No. I had it ready, but the rep didn't need it.

Any free accessories?
Possibly. You do have to ask and cross your fingers. From what it sounded like, it looks as if they're checking inventory before giving you an answer over the phone.

Do they still throw in the Dok?
They might. I didn't push for it, but it sure seems like a super hot deal if you could get it. Be courteous and nice to the reps and see what they can do.

Best time to call?
Mornings, when they're not exhausted from fielding all the calls from other customers.

One more thing...
It seems they automatically register the warranty to whoever buys the Dyson. So in other words, the warranty may not be transferrable. I didn't ask too much about this.
THANK YOU so much for sharing this. I just called Dyson and was able to get the rep to give me 20% refund back on my V10 absolute purchase. They don't even ask for the serial number of your previous Dyson machine.
Apr 25, 2014
283 posts
357 upvotes
Coquitlam, BC
So I just tried to call in asking for the free soft roller for the V8 Animal I ordered on Black Friday, and the agent just said that the free roller was never an offer and that a bunch of people called in due to a thread online saying "my friend got this or that" and some staff members went ahead and matched those offers against instructions.

No luck for me... I might try again later today
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2012
1062 posts
543 upvotes
Toronto
riffr aff wrote: This thread deserves many more upvotes than it has received.
Thanks!!! It was my first RFD thread post!!