• Jun 7th, 2019 4:38 pm
Tags:
Nov 20, 2018
23 posts
4 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
adeel wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2018 7:24 pm
so , i ordered today (after CSR got manager approval to get the deal)...no original confirmation email, but about 30 min later i got a cancellation email...i got a crdit card alert of an intl transaction, but otherwise seems like it processed ok

any idea what the potential issue may be?

too late to call today, so now i have tomorrow
This is an error on their end. It's happened to a few people. Their finance department will have to force the order through. Take it from me and don't just keep placing new orders. They will fail again.
[OP]
Dec 26, 2012
506 posts
240 upvotes
Toronto
d_source wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2018 2:40 pm
Q for those who received their package already. Does the soft roller head move (sway left and right) to easily for you? Mine moves so much it's hard to go straight.
Yes, 100% in the same boat. It is annoying.
[OP]
Dec 26, 2012
506 posts
240 upvotes
Toronto
My dok arrived today and wow, I was not expecting so many extra attachments in it! It is amazing! Really glad I asked them to throw it in.

Soft roller is nice but definitely swivels a lot and is difficult to keep straight.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 21, 2007
5188 posts
310 upvotes
Markham
WalletAnnihilator wrote: This is an error on their end. It's happened to a few people. Their finance department will have to force the order through. Take it from me and don't just keep placing new orders. They will fail again.
So how to get the order processed?
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
1060 posts
266 upvotes
Montreal,QC
kcirtap78 wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2018 7:40 pm
Well my V8 animal came in today. Just missing my soft roller and extension hose. Hopefully they show up soon.
Same
In the shipping email, theres no purolator tracking number for the soft roller
Aug 24, 2011
44 posts
53 upvotes
Vancouver
so i first ordered the v8 with the soft roller then heard about the v10 motorhead offer and placed a order for the v10 motorhead, I was told it was too late to cancel the v8 but i could just send it back. I recieved my orders today and they sent me the v8 and v10 with 1 soft roller head. kinda strange since they were 2 seperate orders. I called dyson and the lady told me the rest should come by the end of tomorrow so hopefully my dok for the v10 and 2nd soft roller and free attachment arrives tomorrow.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
4486 posts
2837 upvotes
I got the shipment notification email today for the V10 Animal only. Nothing about the soft roller head and V10 dok..... Are they out of stock?
💳 Amex Cobalt - Amex Personal / Business Platinum - Scotia Momentum Visa Infinite - Rogers WE
Aug 18, 2009
286 posts
124 upvotes
Barrie
EdisonL299 wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2018 11:51 pm
I got the shipment notification email today for the V10 Animal only. Nothing about the soft roller head and V10 dok..... Are they out of stock?
My soft roller is on truck for delivery today. I wish they'd just leave it on my porch but they'll likely make me go and get it from the depot. Wish they shipped UPS.
Jul 26, 2013
478 posts
218 upvotes
Toronto
Tango013 wrote:
Dec 4th, 2018 11:32 am
My soft roller is on truck for delivery today. I wish they'd just leave it on my porch but they'll likely make me go and get it from the depot. Wish they shipped UPS.
You can get UPS to drop things off at your door. Just open a free UPS account (register using the same email account you place orders with). When you get emails from UPS updating you that an item is being shipped you then can go to UPS website and leave instructions to leave at the door.
Apr 15, 2010
259 posts
81 upvotes
Burlington
Been using my V8 with soft roller head for a couple of days now. Love it! I really like the V8 over the V10 mainly because with the V10..you have to remove the stick at the front of the canister before you can empty it out. With the V8 you can just empty it with everything attached to it. Power of the V8 is pretty decent as well.
[OP]
Dec 26, 2012
506 posts
240 upvotes
Toronto
Fobwall wrote:
Dec 4th, 2018 11:51 am
Been using my V8 with soft roller head for a couple of days now. Love it! I really like the V8 over the V10 mainly because with the V10..you have to remove the stick at the front of the canister before you can empty it out. With the V8 you can just empty it with everything attached to it. Power of the V8 is pretty decent as well.
I don't mind taking the stick off at all and much prefer the new canister release design compared to the old style.
Aug 18, 2009
286 posts
124 upvotes
Barrie
needybot wrote:
Dec 4th, 2018 11:45 am
You can get UPS to drop things off at your door. Just open a free UPS account (register using the same email account you place orders with). When you get emails from UPS updating you that an item is being shipped you then can go to UPS website and leave instructions to leave at the door.
Yea that's why I prefer UPS, I said I wish they used them instead of purolator.
Jan 9, 2011
19 posts
6 upvotes
Pickering/Toronto
https://www.purolator.com/assets/pdf/fo ... ltiple.pdf

It looks like Purolator allows you to waive the signature requirement, though they make it painful by not allowing you to do it online. You need to print and fill this form and then give it to the one of the representatives. Then you have to stick a sticker on your door or window so that they know when dropping off that they can just leave it there loll .... A little much in my opinion as I don't really get packages from Purolator but to each their own! :)
Deal Fanatic
Aug 21, 2007
5188 posts
310 upvotes
Markham
Arggh...two orders cancelled now.

Any suggestions as to what I can do go get this order to go through? So frustrating.
Aug 28, 2003
683 posts
55 upvotes
adeel wrote:
Dec 4th, 2018 12:38 pm
Arggh...two orders cancelled now.

Any suggestions as to what I can do go get this order to go through? So frustrating.
I would try ordering using a different credit card, the most likely reason these are being cancelled is because they're having trouble billing your card imo.