893 posts
343 upvotes
More like absolutely expensive!
Feb 26, 2007
45 posts
12 upvotes
dwydl27 wrote:
Dec 13th, 2018 10:41 pm
Sorry can’t do that, just mention your friend or family got that deal and you’re looking to match it.
When I spoke to the agent, they said they could only match a pricing if I could prove it with an order number. They won't match it just because I said so.

That's why I asked.
Sep 24, 2015
40 posts
12 upvotes
Calgary
chooraymond wrote:
Dec 13th, 2018 10:50 pm
When I spoke to the agent, they said they could only match a pricing if I could prove it with an order number. They won't match it just because I said so.

That's why I asked.
Try a different CSR, I got pretty lucky and got what I want the first time I call, but judging from experience here it really vary from person to perso
Dec 13, 2018
1 posts
I try to call Dyson to have the same deal, but they dont trust me!! Is it possible to have your order number? They want it to prove it....
Nov 15, 2005
634 posts
297 upvotes
Montreal
someone who received his order already v10, could pm me a order number, CSR want proof -_-
Koodo 6gb call/text - 40$
Virgin Mobile 50/10 unlimited - 29,99$
Dec 21, 2011
215 posts
62 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
chooraymond wrote:
Dec 13th, 2018 10:50 pm

That's why I asked.
Cancel the order and make the re-order conditional upon the free attachment. You wont have a problem.
Dec 21, 2011
215 posts
62 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
CinthiaS21803 wrote:
Dec 14th, 2018 7:47 am
I try to call Dyson to have the same deal, but they dont trust me!! Is it possible to have your order number? They want it to prove it....
They all know it and the CSR is playing games with you. Refuse to purchase unless it's included. Stand your ground.
Mar 23, 2007
144 posts
3 upvotes
Told my wife about this deal couple weeks ago and she said we don't need one. Now she said we can use a lighter vacuum. Wait until boxing day? Shark has nice offerings, but 9 lbs vs 5.5 lbs. For me no biggie but for the ladies in the house...
Aug 23, 2007
436 posts
116 upvotes
For those interested, I was able to get the $499 V10 Motorhead with free floor DOK, mini roller head PLUS the fluffy absolute floor head.
Nov 21, 2013
24 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Hi I order the v10 absolute from Costco 649+tax, how were u able to swing your order at Dyson, would love to cancel mine
Apr 9, 2007
30 posts
3 upvotes
Terrace
I was only able to get absolute + dok for 649 + tax. Any tips on getting the additional 20% off or on getting the soft roller head without going to absolute?
Oct 17, 2010
656 posts
234 upvotes
Edmonton
The Costco deal is pretty hard to pass up IMO if you have an executive membership and are able to pay with a cc that has rewards. On top of those incentives you have the easy of Costco returns and good customer service.
Aug 23, 2007
436 posts
116 upvotes
Meowiejuie wrote:
Dec 21st, 2018 4:16 pm
For those interested, I was able to get the $499 V10 Motorhead with free floor DOK, mini roller head PLUS the fluffy absolute floor head.
Ok, I got quite a few PMs regarding the deal that I've mentioned above so I wanted to update everyone on the situation. Later that same night, I've received an email confirmation from Dyson however not all the parts were listed in the email so I called in and inquired what happened. I was told the rep made a mistake and the order got cancelled. Since they are no longer allowed to gift the Soft Roller heads with NON Absolute V10s, they offered me a even better deal. I got the the V10 Absolute with the DOK for $506.23 TAXES in. I will have to say this is a HUGE YMMV, it's worth a try if you have time. Please don't ask me for my order # as for privacy reasons.
Last edited by Meowiejuie on Dec 25th, 2018 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
1554 posts
243 upvotes
Vaughan
Meowiejuie wrote:
Dec 24th, 2018 10:20 am
Ok, I got quite a few PMs regarding the deal that I've mentioned above so I wanted to update everyone on the situation. Later that same night, I've received an email confirmation from Dyson however not all the parts were listed in the email so I called in and inquired what happened. I was told the rep made a mistake and the order got cancelled. Since they are no longer allowed to gift the Soft Roller heads with NON Absolute V10s, they offered me a even better deal. I got the the V10 Absolute with the DOK for $506.23 TAXES in. I will have to say this is a HUGE YMMV, it's worth a try if you have time. Please don't ask me for my order # as for privacy reasons.
Looks like a great deal. That's even more that the 20% off by the looks of it. Going to assume you were offered this bc they messed up the original order. Will pass this info on to a friend looking for similar. Thanks.
Dec 23, 2018
5 posts
11 upvotes
Does any one know if there is a way to replace the battery? Got a dyson 2 years ago and it can barely hold a charge