Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dyson

Dyson V8 Absolute $399.99 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 7th, 2019 4:38 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2010
1174 posts
959 upvotes
Edmonton
qwertyuio wrote: I was able to get v10 motorhead and above that i added soft roller brush, dyson dok, mini motorized tool... Dyson dok contains all tools... Got all in for 504 including tax.. I don't think i missed any tool and it's equivalent to top end v10 at absolutely great price
The motorhead comes with the direct drive head vs the torque drive head found on the animal and absolute models. I wanted the torque drive head. I'll be selling the extra accessories as I'll essentially be getting double on some of them which will bring the overall cost down and leave me with the better power head.
Nov 21, 2013
42 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
Just when u thought a post died..

I just got today V10 animal + soft roller + dok = $559+tax
Nov 9, 2015
22 posts
2 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
BDLouie wrote: Just when u thought a post died..

I might have to call in and see if I can swing this. That'd make a very happy wife!
Dec 9, 2018
64 posts
201 upvotes

How did you get that deal?
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2003
2558 posts
823 upvotes
For the people that got the V8, how do you like the battery life ? I'm getting about 30 minutes run time on regular suction. It takes about 4 or 5 hours to charge up. Is that normal ?
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2012
1062 posts
543 upvotes
Toronto
sylvestor2002 wrote: For the people that got the V8, how do you like the battery life ? I'm getting about 30 minutes run time on regular suction. It takes about 4 or 5 hours to charge up. Is that normal ?
Sounds normal to me.

I am loving the battery life on my V10.
Dec 18, 2016
226 posts
110 upvotes
Great price. Bought mine couple of months ago for ~580
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2008
1327 posts
993 upvotes
Prince Edward County…
Honger wrote: I am worried if the v7 has enough suction for my apartment that is covered with 90% carpet.
The V7 works well on carpet, the suction is fine. In fact, if you put it on the highest setting, the suction is too strong, and will stick to some carpets rather than moving along smoothly.

If your apartment is 90% carpet, you also don’t need to bother getting a soft roller.

The only down side I find with this vac is the need to empty it fairly often, especially if the place is dirty. I don't know how much better the V8 or V10 is for that.

But for daily cleaning of our house, now that we have a V7, we leave the Miele in the closet. Too cumbersome.
Last edited by MooseOnLoose on Jan 5th, 2019 11:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aug 11, 2007
589 posts
156 upvotes
Victoria

Wasn't able to do as well but just called in an ordered the V10 Absolute + dok for $640 pre tax
Oct 19, 2008
249 posts
59 upvotes
Markham
hrvatneah wrote: Wasn't able to do as well but just called in an ordered the V10 Absolute + dok for $640 pre tax
I wasn’t able to get that, was only offer 20% off and no dok included. :(
How did you get the dok for free ?
Mar 26, 2011
45 posts
7 upvotes
Late to the party since all the BF/Boxing Day deals are gone... Are you guys able to get these crazy deals by simply calling and asking to buy a certain product? Like they offer these deals just for calling in?
Jan 6, 2005
91 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
just called today and same deal is available for 20% off and free dok, as the DOK is currently available as free tool, so it's 699 but u get 20%, plus tax, etc. this is the V10 Animal
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2490 upvotes
old_type wrote: just called today and same deal is available for 20% off and free dok, as the DOK is currently available as free tool, so it's 699 but u get 20%, plus tax, etc. this is the V10 Animal
They got the absolute for 480 with the dok and an additional brushhead in november.