Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dyson

Dyson V8 Animal $399 with free tool

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2018 7:46 am
Aug 24, 2011
44 posts
53 upvotes
Vancouver
I was able to get the dok floor storage added to my order after couple times calling in, really depends on the rep. I’ve had some offer the v10 motorhead with only 20% off some offered 20% and soft bristle but no dok. Good luck.
Images
  • 2C26F012-FFFD-4BC8-A486-022140E9DBFB.jpeg
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2013
1685 posts
525 upvotes
Toronto
gldentiger wrote: Ya, the V8 is still an awesome vacuum. I know a couple of people with it and they have no complaints! TBH, if you already got in on the V8 deal I wouldn’t hassle with the V10 myself. If the V8 was still available I probably would have went that route.

Online chat originally was only going to give me a bit of a discount if I voided the remaining 1yr warranty on the hair dryer I bought.. NOPE!
I have never heard of any company trying to do that, that is quite an odd thing to do.

Did the rep just bring up voiding the warranty for a discount randomly? Can they even do that legally?
Nov 16, 2015
181 posts
215 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
brensavoyton wrote: I have never heard of any company trying to do that, that is quite an odd thing to do.

Did the rep just bring up voiding the warranty for a discount randomly? Can they even do that legally?
Ya, definitely odd for sure. I was thrown completely off guard when she said that through chat (her name was Amy). She asked for the serial numbers of my current dyson products and on the one that still had warranty left she said she could give me 20% off the V10 if I voided the 1 year left on my hair dryer warranty.

Legally, I’m not sure if that’s allowed. She looked into my serial numbers and said that since I’m a loyal customer I could get a discount if I voided the remaining warranty’s I had outstanding :/.

Calling in was a completely different experience. Much easier to deal with for sure and they didn’t mention any of that..
Mar 26, 2017
375 posts
191 upvotes
Since I'm too scared to call and ask them to add a softroller to my v8 order.. do you think I'll be fine without it? I'm not too picky about dirt anyways, just want huge dust bunnies off my hardwood.
Nov 26, 2017
6 posts
2 upvotes
You are lucky - lady gave me 20% as retuning customer but said she cannot do double discount with the dok.
Since I wanted the absolute it is already coming with the soft roller.
Not sure if it worth it.
Sep 27, 2016
8 posts
9 upvotes
I read the post yesterday late night that dyson is giving 20% off V10, they were closed by then. I couldn't sleep properly last night, thinking of owning V10 at fair price.

Called them precisely at 8:59AM today morning..hoping that once I navigate through IVR, it will be 9:00AM. To my surprise, someone picked up phone, within 15 secs. Lady was very nice, we greeted each other. I told her that I am looking for V10, if I can get some discount. She asked, me if in owned a dyson before , I said not right now, but in past ‘Yes’. She said whats my last name, ...other details. She said will do 20% off the website price, which model I want, I asked should I go for absolute or absolute extra. She said Dok and 4 more tools are free with absolute. So I don't need to go for Extra, I would get all tools baring 1 tool. She told me total will be 723.19, I said that looks more, how much is Vacuum alone, she said 639, I said in US its was on deals on USD 499, if I get ebates 10% cash, its 449 USD or 595 CAD, I was hoping Dyson can give me price close to 600 CAD. There was 10 sec silence of death for both sides, then she spoke, I was hoping to hear the golden words, "LET ME SEE WHAT ELSE I CAN DO" , but instead she said, " thats the best Dyson can Offer, and we don't price match US offers." . I knew what her next question will be, so instead I only told, I have American Express for payment ( good card, 2% cashback additional 1 year warranty. )

Thats how in < 3 mins, I became proud owner of a dyson V10. I think V10 absolute + plus all tools + Dok for 724 is Fair Deals (710 if considering ( 14 CAD Amex Card Cash Back))

Thanks for all who posted on this thread…I coun’t have done it without your help Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Jun 5, 2009
525 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto
I was able to get 20% off V10 along with the v10 doc under 1 condition, they had to void my warranty for my refurb v7 that I bought 6 months ago. So basically I'm losing 6 months of warranty for 20% not bad imo.
May 1, 2011
747 posts
477 upvotes
Toronto
DucL1983 wrote: Just called them and got a similar deal for the V10 motorhead, mine cost slightly more.
wicked deal that they gave you the dok for free. its only meant for the v10 absolute.
Nov 20, 2018
40 posts
15 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
My deal may have fallen through. 3 times now the order has been cancelled. I've called in twice to get it set back up. This last time it was cancelled again and now their offices are closed. Not sure what happened. I obviously got a smoking deal with the V10 Motorhead for $480 plus tax with the soft roller head as well as the Dok. They had to do the extra's as a separate order because corporate was blocking any addons. I'm hoping they honor the deal but who knows. I'll be pretty pissed if I went through all the hassle for nothing.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2012
1062 posts
543 upvotes
Toronto
WalletAnnihilator wrote: My deal may have fallen through. 3 times now the order has been cancelled. I've called in twice to get it set back up. This last time it was cancelled again and now their offices are closed. Not sure what happened. I obviously got a smoking deal with the V10 Motorhead for $480 plus tax with the soft roller head as well as the Dok. They had to do the extra's as a separate order because corporate was blocking any addons. I'm hoping they honor the deal but who knows. I'll be pretty pissed if I went through all the hassle for nothing.
I have the same deal, V10 for $480 with soft roller head and dok. No cancellations yet, we will see.
Nov 20, 2018
40 posts
15 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
oakley0023 wrote: I have the same deal, V10 for $480 with soft roller head and dok. No cancellations yet, we will see.
Was yours all on one order or two seperate?
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2012
1062 posts
543 upvotes
Toronto
One order for v10 and roller. Separate for dok but only because I called in the next day for it.
Mar 25, 2010
969 posts
164 upvotes
GTA
Does anyone know if I can return the online purchase product back to the store? (Yorkdale mall).
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2013
1685 posts
525 upvotes
Toronto
Received order receipt since Friday, anyone receive a shipping confirmation today?
Nov 25, 2018
2 posts
I placed an order 3 days ago but never received a confirmation email, so I sent them an email to ask about this and they responded, "It appears that this machine is not in being sold through our site... The page that was provided was an error and I do apologize for this, you will not be charged."
I've already been charged though, and now I won't even receive the product? This really blows :( Anyone else had this happen to them?
Aug 24, 2011
44 posts
53 upvotes
Vancouver
Just received my shipping email, for the dyson V8 animal with soft roller. If anyone in the Vancouver area wanted to get this deal and couldn’t I’ll sell mine for the retail or I’ll just return to dyson, I ended up getting the V10 instead.
Nov 21, 2016
11 posts
4 upvotes
Just got my shipping confirmation for the v10 absolute. The dok has not been shipped yet. Assuming it will come in a separate order. Can anyone else confirm?
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
2829 posts
1032 upvotes
Vaughan
Recieved my shipping confirmation with tracking number late last night. Bought the v8 animal + soft roller + extension hose over the phone on Friday. Shipping is with purolator.

Edit: being delivered in 3 separate packages.
Public Mobile $34/50GB-CAN-US/30 days
May 30, 2012
1 posts
TORONTO
Called earlier this morning and managed to negotiate the v10 motorhead with soft roller brush head and dok for $479.99 + taxes. I also managed to get a replacement battery ($90) for my DC35 handheld vacuum thrown in for good measure. CSR said that it was a thank-you gift from Dyson for being a loyal customer (I have 4 Dyson products in my household). Thanks to everyone who contributed on this thread.