Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dyson

V11/V10 $200 dollars off

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 30th, 2020 2:55 am
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
3352 posts
2339 upvotes
Langley
Canadian Tire is having the same sale for the v10 $499.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2012
3095 posts
1332 upvotes
West
yau1225 wrote: looks like shop.ca is now one of those scammy "deals and coupons" sites... "GET DEAL" buttons everywhere :facepalm: :facepalm:

i'm glad shop.ca went out of business, they were total trash.
tarushin wrote: I won't say it was trash as I was one of those who enjoyed their massive cashback returned, I didn't have any issues getting my products and gift cards. They went downhill afterward with all the lost money.
Yea, I was able to partake in a couple epic Shop.ca cashback buys back in the day; got all my cashback and products no problem. Plus it also got me to initially sign up with Ebates which I have used a lot since then and still use pretty regularily (rakuten now); I am pretty lazy with signing up to stuff like that so somewhat doubtful I would have if it wasn't for the shop.ca deals, case and point I have never bothered to sign up with GCR.
I will remeber you fondly Shop.ca! (but it was clearly obvious they were going under with their outrageous pricing on goods sans cashback).
On the Koodo plan bandwagon 😉, all aboard!
Mar 18, 2008
636 posts
809 upvotes
Toronto
stephroll wrote: But the description for the + in the “ what’s included “ does not mention soft head ?
Yeah I saw the same, but it says it includes two heads in the summarized description.

I would recommend calling to confirm

I bought an absolute+ at regular price 2 weeks ago and it came with everything that the absolute had and the floor dock.

Again, I’m not sure if there are less accessories for this sale.
Dec 4, 2008
70 posts
29 upvotes
Markham
TaraNoodle wrote: The Dok looks like it would be nice to have but I don't think I can take the ugly yellow colour of the Absolute Plus lol.
The floor Dok is really nice. It comes with the wall accessories too but I didn't want to drill it into my walls anywhere.

It's not yellow like it appears in the photos. It's actually a really nice gold color. I just got mine last week when ebates had a 15% promo and save an additional $100 on a fan. Wish I waited for this promo instead.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2013
2325 posts
1186 upvotes
Richmond Hill
For everyone who's interested in absolute +
Personally I like the gold polished colour, and the dock is good design

20200424_190112.jpg
Nov 24, 2012
38 posts
19 upvotes
Hamilton
Anybody knows whats the difference between bestbuy v11 pro vs. v11 + from dyson site?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 15, 2004
7631 posts
2175 upvotes
jacky190424 wrote: For everyone who's interested in absolute +
Personally I like the gold polished colour, and the dock is good design

20200424_190112.jpg
Where did you get the stand? Does it come with the vacuum? I have a V8 and V10. Would love to have a stand like that.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 15, 2004
7631 posts
2175 upvotes
Actually I found the stand on Dyson's website. It's for V11 and the V10 version is ugly.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2012
3095 posts
1332 upvotes
West
fr33styl3 wrote: The floor Dok is really nice. It comes with the wall accessories too but I didn't want to drill it into my walls anywhere.

It's not yellow like it appears in the photos. It's actually a really nice gold color. I just got mine last week when ebates had a 15% promo and save an additional $100 on a fan. Wish I waited for this promo instead.
Call in to price match?

Best price guaranteed

Be confident that you are getting the best price on Dysoncanada.ca. If within 30 days of purchase you should find the same model advertised by an authorized Canadian Dyson retailer at a lower price, we’ll refund you the difference. Just contact our Customer Service team at 1-877-397-6622 to get started. Here’s what you’ll need to know:

• Product must be the exact same model number as it appears on DysonCanada.ca and in stock

• Proof of advertised price by an authorized dealer is required (Copy of Flyer or Website URL)

• Authorized dealers are limited to Canadian Tire, Best Buy, Costco, Walmart, Hudson’s Bay, Sears, Home Outfitters, Bed Bath & Beyond, Leons, Home Depot, The Brick, The Shopping Channel, Rona, Home Hardware, Lowes, Visions, London Drugs, Saks Fifth Avenue, Holt Renfrew, Nordstrom, Shoppers Drug Mart and Sephora

• Product must be new and in original packaging. It cannot be reconditioned (refurbished), used, damaged, returned, open box, or demonstrator product

• Product price must not be lower due to an advertising error or misprint
Last edited by WhatsTheRush on Apr 25th, 2020 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2013
2325 posts
1186 upvotes
Richmond Hill
golden wrote: Where did you get the stand? Does it come with the vacuum? I have a V8 and V10. Would love to have a stand like that.
The stand is coming with the Absolute +
It's for V11
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2013
2877 posts
2840 upvotes
Ottawa
WhatsTheRush wrote: Call in to price match?

Best price guaranteed

Be confident that you are getting the best price on Dysoncanada.ca. If within 30 days of purchase you should find the same model advertised by an authorized Canadian Dyson retailer at a lower price, we’ll refund you the difference. Just contact our Customer Service team at 1-877-397-6622 to get started. Here’s what you’ll need to know:

• Product must be the exact same model number as it appears on DysonCanada.ca and in stock

• Proof of advertised price by an authorized dealer is required (Copy of Flyer or Website URL)

• Authorized dealers are limited to Canadian Tire, Best Buy, Costco, Walmart, Hudson’s Bay, Sears, Home Outfitters, Bed Bath & Beyond, Leons, Home Depot, The Brick, The Shopping Channel, Rona, Home Hardware, Lowes, Visions, London Drugs, Saks Fifth Avenue, Holt Renfrew, Nordstrom, Shoppers Drug Mart and Sephora

• Product must be new and in original packaging. It cannot be reconditioned (refurbished), used, damaged, returned, open box, or demonstrator product

• Product price must not be lower due to an advertising error or misprint
That could revoke their cash back though as the transaction will be rerouted through them instead of rakuten
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2012
3095 posts
1332 upvotes
West
NoCountry4RFDer wrote: That could revoke their cash back though as the transaction will be rerouted through them instead of rakuten
Thanks for pointing that out, something to consider then.
Apr 26, 2016
200 posts
30 upvotes
Looks like the Dyson V11 Absolute plus is out of stock on dysoncanada.ca
Sep 17, 2008
829 posts
320 upvotes
BC
The loyalty 20% discount trick may still work on this deal
Aug 12, 2011
631 posts
441 upvotes
Toronto
Manilablitz1 wrote: Anybody knows whats the difference between bestbuy v11 pro vs. v11 + from dyson site?
The Pro has stiff bristle brush and extension hose that the other small attachments can attach to but it doesn't have the freestanding "dok". (It does have the wall mounted charging station though) I personally find the extension hose a godsend to reach and maneuver for hard-to-get-to places.

The + has no stiff bristle tool, and no extension hose. But it has the freestanding dok.

Also worth noting. The Dok has no spot to house the extension hose so I guess that's why they didn't include it in the + . I also don't store my vacuums outside of my cleaning closet so the dok is pretty useless if you've already got the charging station. I think it looks silly to have a vacuum on display in the middle of your living space (Face With Tears Of Joy)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)