• Last Updated:
  • Aug 24th, 2017 3:38 am
Tags:
[OP]
Aug 8, 2017
15 posts
7 upvotes

E Condos 2 in Yonge/Eglinton

I guess E2 Condos is the next hottest project in Yonge/Eglinton Phase 2 of my all time fav E Condos on North East side of the intersection. . Thus, I am opening this thread for discussion. By the way, they said they will launch around $900 per sqft . If anyone receives the price list, please share. I would expect it will start close to $400k for one bedroom though ;)

http://e2condo.ca/
7 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2010
1459 posts
1765 upvotes
Toronto
I would be interested in seeing a price list, but I would guess the smaller units will be closer to $1000 PSF (500k 1 bedroom) with the lower PSF numbers coming from units 750 SF+.

Also, as someone who has worked closely with Bazis in the past, that company is run like a joke, and they make a lot of questionable decisions when it comes to their projects.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2006
5409 posts
1657 upvotes
Toronto
Davidben wrote: I guess E2 Condos is the next hottest project in Yonge/Eglinton Phase 2 of my all time fav E Condos on North East side of the intersection. . Thus, I am opening this thread for discussion. By the way, they said they will launch around $900 per sqft . If anyone receives the price list, please share. I would expect it will start close to $400k for one bedroom though ;)

http://e2condo.ca/
In what ways the phase 1 was your all time favorite?
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2006
1503 posts
438 upvotes
What about the development do you like? I personally wouldn't buy anything from Bazis, having lived in their condos before. Design is nice but a lot of oversights and poor build quality... Doubt this will be any different.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2006
2257 posts
2386 upvotes
Toronto
Shameless plug from new account.
[OP]
Aug 8, 2017
15 posts
7 upvotes
I think people need to be patients sometime, ever since I came to Toronto, I saw E Condos as one of the most beautiful project atleast from rendering, we always use to talk about it and we didn't have much money but I am thinking of buying one either in this building or Zen King West, Peter & Adelaide, Panda in downtown. which ever comes with good price. my budget in max $450k
May 4, 2016
92 posts
41 upvotes
Davidben wrote: I think people need to be patients sometime, ever since I came to Toronto, I saw E Condos as one of the most beautiful project atleast from rendering, we always use to talk about it and we didn't have much money but I am thinking of buying one either in this building or Zen King West, Peter & Adelaide, Panda in downtown. which ever comes with good price. my budget in max $450k
That should get you a small 1+1 in E2, 1 bed at Zen or Panda. Man condo prices are just damn ridiculous now. Glad i executed mine a bit earlier at great prices
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2016
4096 posts
3604 upvotes
Davidben wrote: I think people need to be patients sometime, ever since I came to Toronto, I saw E Condos as one of the most beautiful project atleast from rendering, we always use to talk about it and we didn't have much money but I am thinking of buying one either in this building or Zen King West, Peter & Adelaide, Panda in downtown. which ever comes with good price. my budget in max $450k
There are a lot of beautiful Condos in Bangkok and Pattaya. My mouth drools every time I see the amenities. Most condos in Pattaya are built by Russian developers.

Fortunately condos in Canada are not built by Cambodian slave labor, so at least we have some standards, however, I still remember Bazis from 1 Bloor fiasco, so personally I'd pass.