None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2571 posts
5741 upvotes
Windsor

[EA Access]Dragon Age: Inquisition - FREE

EA Access members, download and play DAI for free today.
--------------------------

Vault now includes:

Battlefield 4
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Fifa 14
Fifa 15
Madden 25
Madden 15
NBA Live 15
Need for Speed Rivals
NHL 15
Peggle 2
Plants VS Zombies Garden Warfare
Titanfall
UFC

All for $4.99 per month or $29.99 per year!
150 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
3199 posts
2142 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks for the heads up! Downloading now.

And lets get the popcorn out for everyone who is going to come and say how bad NBA 14 and 15 are
Deal Guru
Aug 30, 2009
10374 posts
2181 upvotes
Aurora
I and others probably alittle bitter for recently sales on it, who also have EA Access or were thinking about it.
signature removed for rule violations
Jan 25, 2014
132 posts
201 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks for the heads up.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
3199 posts
2142 upvotes
Montreal
yoda12320 wrote: I and others probably alittle bitter for recently sales on it, who also have EA Access or were thinking about it.
Well it was hinted that this would come for a few weeks now. People who got it at 10.50 during the ultimate sale definitely had a "fair" warning that it might come on to the vault.

If you want to look at it the positive way, hey you get to keep it for life!
Deal Guru
Aug 30, 2009
10374 posts
2181 upvotes
Aurora
daviiiiiid wrote: Well it was hinted that this would come for a few weeks now. People who got it at 10.50 during the ultimate sale definitely had a "fair" warning that it might come on to the vault.

If you want to look at it the positive way, hey you get to keep it for life!
Hinted where? on twitter I'm not gonna check the f'ing EA Access twitter feed all day lol. Ya I know i own it, but still a dick move by EA and putting a game onsale doesn't mean there gonna give it away free. But ya seems to be the EA Access way. BTW I'm mad at you OP im mad at EA PR and there lazy excuse of PR there doing for EA Access honestly wouldn't mind an email saying hey such and such a game is going to be free. But I no they wouldn't do that as they'll loose out on sales bc of it. Anyways ending my rant bc I know this how EA plays ball for along time now.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
3199 posts
2142 upvotes
Montreal
yoda12320 wrote: Hinted where? on twitter I'm not gonna check the f'ing EA Access twitter feed all day lol. Ya I know i own it, but still a dick move by EA and putting a game onsale doesn't mean there gonna give it away free. But ya seems to be the EA Access way. BTW I'm mad at you OP im mad at EA PR and there lazy excuse of PR there doing for EA Access honestly wouldn't mind an email saying hey such and such a game is going to be free. But I no they wouldn't do that as they'll loose out on sales bc of it. Anyways ending my rant bc I know this how EA plays ball for along time now.
That's basically what ANY company would do though. Same thing with Games with Gold.

And as for the hints, it showed up on the website (and removed after people pointed it out), many gaming blogs were mentioning it, twitter, reddit, they were all saying Live 15 was on its way.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2011
3357 posts
461 upvotes
North Vancouver
yoda12320 wrote: Hinted where? on twitter I'm not gonna check the f'ing EA Access twitter feed all day lol. Ya I know i own it, but still a dick move by EA and putting a game onsale doesn't mean there gonna give it away free. But ya seems to be the EA Access way. BTW I'm mad at you OP im mad at EA PR and there lazy excuse of PR there doing for EA Access honestly wouldn't mind an email saying hey such and such a game is going to be free. But I no they wouldn't do that as they'll loose out on sales bc of it. Anyways ending my rant bc I know this how EA plays ball for along time now.
Lol if they are giving it away for $10 didn't u realize it was going to end up on the valet soon
Mar 9, 2009
561 posts
593 upvotes
all ea sports games are coming to the vault eventually
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2007
2632 posts
674 upvotes
These posts...

This is "free" ($4.99/month) like a movie is free on Netflix.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
5928 posts
1716 upvotes
calgary
IN addition to this the BF:H demo will have a 10 hour trial period and will be available starting March 11th.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
5928 posts
1716 upvotes
calgary
yoda12320 wrote: I and others probably alittle bitter for recently sales on it, who also have EA Access or were thinking about it.
At least you own that copy of the game. When your subscription is up you can still play it. Consolation prize.
Deal Guru
Aug 30, 2009
10374 posts
2181 upvotes
Aurora
SpicYMchaggis wrote: IN addition to this the BF:H demo will have a 10 hour trial period and will be available starting March 11th.
Ya I own now so whatever btw its only standard 6 hr trial.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2571 posts
5741 upvotes
Windsor
yoda12320 wrote: Ya I own now so whatever btw its only standard 6 hr trial.
Its 10 hours for BFHL.
May 18, 2010
499 posts
121 upvotes
Ottawa
NBA Live is not even worth "free" dollars. In fact, just 2KTV by Rachel Demita is worth way more than NBA Live. What a babe.
Banned
Mar 19, 2005
2563 posts
66 upvotes
Chancy21 wrote: NBA Live is not even worth "free" dollars. In fact, just 2KTV by Rachel Demita is worth way more than NBA Live. What a babe.
+1
Only thing better in Live is the soundtrack
May 23, 2007
192 posts
19 upvotes
The only thing good about nba live is the cover player
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2571 posts
5741 upvotes
Windsor
Madden 15 is also 'FREE' :lol:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)