Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[EA Access]Dragon Age: Inquisition - FREE

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 6th, 2015 9:37 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2012
1876 posts
1480 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Nice. I am in a Madden online league so I still play. I have EA pass and I just traded Madden in at FS for $25. Thought it would be like $5.

Can't believe people go Digital. I got $95 for Madden, NHL and COd AW.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
3350 posts
2446 upvotes
Montreal
brobinsoncc wrote: Nice. I am in a Madden online league so I still play. I have EA pass and I just traded Madden in at FS for $25. Thought it would be like $5.

Can't believe people go Digital. I got $95 for Madden, NHL and COd AW.
That's if you don't want to keep them anymore..
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2012
1876 posts
1480 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Well, Madden is free in EA access and I assume NHL will be as well before too long.

Wasn't gonna touch Cod again.
Mar 9, 2009
662 posts
773 upvotes
Hopefully FIFA soon but yeah like others have said this is not FREE

NBA isn't worth the bandwidth but Madden I will download
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2006
1481 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
don't wanna create a new thread for this but:

@EAAccess: Lace up the skates! NHL 15 is now in The Vault for all members. Download from the EA Access hub.
Mar 23, 2009
35 posts
20 upvotes
Ottawa
renegadez wrote: don't wanna create a new thread for this but:

@EAAccess: Lace up the skates! NHL 15 is now in The Vault for all members. Download from the EA Access hub.
Sweet!! I've been waiting for this since my 3 year old son scratched the hell out of my NHL disc. I'm Signing up today.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2008
3396 posts
648 upvotes
416 REAL T-D0T not 9…
I am a PC gamer,but this EA Access thing for Xbox One is extremely tempting to push me towards an XONE purchase.
[Signature removed due to rule violation]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2006
2248 posts
2398 upvotes
willdacanucker wrote: I am a PC gamer,but this EA Access thing for Xbox One is extremely tempting to push me towards an XONE purchase.
Making me rethink the PS4...
Jan 25, 2014
150 posts
223 upvotes
Mississauga

Thanks for the heads up!
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2006
1481 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
No problem

i wonder if i should've made a new thread. hopefully the OP catches this and can update the title to remove NFL and just say EA ACCESS Release or something
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2003
1018 posts
114 upvotes
Hamilton
dino7c wrote: all ea sports games are coming to the vault eventually
or games for gold for free.. lol

I wouldn't say that this is free with ea access.. you still have to pay 4.99/mth or 29.99/year
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2012
1876 posts
1480 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Such a great service. I traded Madden and NHL in the day Madden was put on for $60. I knew it was only a matter of time before NHL came on
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2006
1481 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
brobinsoncc wrote: Such a great service. I traded Madden and NHL in the day Madden was put on for $60. I knew it was only a matter of time before NHL came on
i agree. i sold my battlefield 4 physical copy for $30 at the time and got that game plus others for the year. i was waiting for NHL 15 to arrive and it actually was added sooner than i expected
Penalty Box
May 12, 2011
3407 posts
487 upvotes
North Vancouver
Sweet now I can trade nhl 15, madden 15 and call of duty for bloodborne or mortal kombat x
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2680 posts
6237 upvotes
Windsor

Thanks. Updated OP.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2012
1123 posts
1064 upvotes
MARKHAM
NHL 15 is the worst game ever that was released when it shouldn't have been. stop preordering EA games, once they know they will make enough sales they just don't care. this game is unfinished, NHL 14 had more features for crying out loud.

and this is coming from a guy who's purchased every EA NHL game since '94. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS GAME.
Banned
Dec 17, 2012
2084 posts
277 upvotes
TORONTO
moufasa wrote: NHL 15 is the worst game ever that was released when it shouldn't have been. stop preordering EA games, once they know they will make enough sales they just don't care. this game is unfinished, NHL 14 had more features for crying out loud.

and this is coming from a guy who's purchased every EA NHL game since '94. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS GAME.
NHL 15 not having some features we had on last gen doesn't mean the game isn't finished. They simply didn't have enough time when they improved the graphics. NHL 14 was a worse game that had more features. I miss EASHL, but I can go a year without it, if it means we get to enjoy it from the ground up. I don't want the same thing we've had since 2012. They haven't had time to change it.

A guy who's purchased every NHL game since 94 would be be a big enough fan of the series to enjoy the 1 on 1 online or any of the single player modes. That's all the game ever was until 2011/2012. A true fan of the series wouldn't discredit the whole game because of a 5 on 5 mode.

It's more likely you just want to whine because NHL fans got mad about not having EASHL. The missing features are the least of this games problems. Anyone who's played the game can tell you the biggest flaw comes from the pokecheck not slowing you down, at all. Which means you're playing kids online who just spam RB/R1 for the entire time they are defending, and not actually playing defense.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)