Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[EA ORIGIN] Battlefield V - $40.67 CAD - 50% off for BF1/BF4 owners

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 10th, 2019 7:10 pm
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9843 posts
7780 upvotes
Toronto

[EA ORIGIN] Battlefield V - $40.67 CAD - 50% off for BF1/BF4 owners

Deal Link:
Price:
$40
Expiry:
December 7, 2018
ORIGIN IS FIXING AN ISSUE WITH THE STORE AS OF 8:30EST. DEAL WILL BE BACK AT SOME POINT AND LASTS UNTIL DEC 7TH

This seems pretty hot for a game released 2 weeks ago. You must be signed into Origin and own BF1 or BF4 to see the offer on the home page. See screenshots below

If you don't own either game you can also try checking out with code 9FJA-9CBM-LYTS-WJX9-JQWZ but YMMV. Non BF1/BF4 owners are reporting it's working for now.
Last edited by ReeGee on Dec 5th, 2018 8:29 pm, edited 7 times in total.
206 replies
Nov 17, 2014
596 posts
608 upvotes
QC
Its funny how games drop in value so fast... 2 weeks.. already 50% off.
Who buys full priced anymore, apart from the uber impatients or hardcore fans?
Oh how the gaming world has changed! I used to buy a game and have full functionnalities. Having purchased a ps4 recently, i was confused at the notion of premium pass, season pass, so many DLC'S...
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9843 posts
7780 upvotes
Toronto
zewill wrote: i was confused at the notion of premium pass, season pass, so many DLC'S...
fwiw this is the first Battlefield in years that doesn't have a premium pass so all the DLC will be released free which makes this deal even sweeter
Nov 17, 2014
596 posts
608 upvotes
QC
zewill wrote: Its funny how games drop in value so fast... 2 weeks.. already 50% off.
Who buys full priced anymore, apart from the uber impatients or hardcore fans?
Oh how the gaming world has changed! I used to buy a game and have full functionnalities. Having purchased a ps4 recently, i was confused at the notion of premium pass, season pass, so many DLC'S...
Will we soon FIND GAMES AT DOLLARAMA? :D
Edit:
Why am I complaining actually.. I'm just back from dollarama having bought a great PS4 game (titanfall2) for 4 bucks :D
Jun 4, 2007
654 posts
433 upvotes
Toronto
hmmm...wait or buy ....boxing day is mainly Cnd...so doubt there will be many good online prices.....hmmmm......decisions....
Nov 17, 2014
596 posts
608 upvotes
QC
Yep I saw that and was quite relieved. What a stupid decision previously, it segregates the whole userbase.
This is much better. Maybe people voting with their wallet finally showed DICE/EA (kindof not convincing myself here). I bought BF1 for 6.49 on the PS store.. No DLC and No pass, but dont want those.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27109 posts
37052 upvotes
It's unfortunate and entirely unironic that this game is selling for 77 cents on the dollar.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Oct 12, 2011
877 posts
725 upvotes
CARP
What's it worth to trade it in at EB?
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2008
7285 posts
1329 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
ImpKnight wrote: What's it worth to trade it in at EB?
It's a downloadable game. No physical media, nothing to trade in
Last edited by SpectralMeat on Dec 5th, 2018 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steam: SpectralMeat
Oct 12, 2011
877 posts
725 upvotes
CARP
SpectralMeat wrote: It's a downloadable game. No physical media, nothing to trade in

Neutral Face

What is the physical edition worth in trade at EB? I have the disc but I'd rather by disc-less.
Aug 23, 2005
204 posts
31 upvotes
saberon2016 wrote: You have to have Origin Access Premier to get this discount.
Doesn't look like it in the terms:
THIS OFFER IS BEING ISSUED TO YOU FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT HAVE A CASH VALUE. ELIGIBILITY FOR OFFER IS RESTRICTED TO OWNERS OF BATTLEFIELD 1 OR BATTLEFIELD 4. OFFER EXPIRES DECEMBER 7, 2018 10am PST. VALID FOR NEW PURCHASES OF BATTLEFIELD V (“PRODUCT”) FROM THE ORIGIN STORE AT www.origin.com. VALUE OF DISCOUNT WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM PRODUCT LIST PRICE AT TIME OF PURCHASE. VALID WHEREVER PRODUCT IS SOLD. MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER PROMOTIONAL OR DISCOUNT OFFER, UNLESS EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED BY EA; MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY PREPAID CARD REDEEMABLE FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT. OFFER MAY NOT BE SUBSTITUTED, EXCHANGED, SOLD OR REDEEMED FOR CASH OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR APPLICABLE SALES TAX. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. INTERNET CONNECTION; EA ACCOUNT; ACCEPTANCE OF EA USER AGREEMENT (terms.ea.com), PRIVACY AND COOKIE POLICY (privacy.ea.com) AND ORIGIN END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (ea.com/legal); INSTALLATION OF THE ORIGIN CLIENT SOFTWARE (origin.com/download) AND REGISTRATION WITH SINGLE-USE PRODUCT CODE REQUIRED TO PLAY. PRODUCT CODE REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO ONE EA ACCOUNT PER CODE. PRODUCT CODES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE ONCE USED AND SHALL BE VALID, AT A MINIMUM, SO LONG AS ONLINE FEATURES ARE AVAILABLE. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO ACCESS ONLINE FEATURES. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON ea.com/service-updates.

REFERENCE TO A PARTICULAR MAKE, MODEL, MANUFACTURER, AND/OR VERSION OF WEAPON, GEAR OR VEHICLE IS FOR HISTORICAL ACCURACY ONLY AND DOES NOT INDICATE ANY SPONSORSHIP OR ENDORSEMENT OF ANY TRADEMARK OWNER
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5769 posts
6710 upvotes
Alberta
My copy came "free" with my Asus 2080ti ROG Strix GPU. Finished the campaign, it was pretty short. It says new campaign chapter was coming out december 4th, but i didn't see it in the game. Might have to check origin for it. Still getting back into PC gaming after a decade...
Aug 23, 2005
204 posts
31 upvotes
saberon2016 wrote: Screenshot says Origin Access discount, and when i go to cart I don't see any discount.
I don't have my payment info added yet to my account so I can't screenshot but I don't have Origin Access and it is in the "My Home" page.
Oct 27, 2018
128 posts
139 upvotes
FARMERBLANCHE wrote: Isn't this getting panned beyond belief?
No, other than ideological BS. But let's prevent this thread from going down that path (which another already did).

On topic, obviously a good deal, if you happen to be own those previous games. Too bad it's only PC. I'm not huge on FPS's, but I'd probably consider jumping on this if this was for consoles too, even if just to spite the foam-at-the-mouthers. Got BF1 and TF2 when both were on sale together for $15 some time back (dumb me).
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5769 posts
6710 upvotes
Alberta
On a side note, Nvidia just released new drivers that are supposed to improve ray tracing performance by 50%. On my 2080ti, i get about 40fps with everything including rtx set to ultra. I hope we continue to see these improvements...
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2005
2476 posts
333 upvotes
ncr
so bf5 got a single player campaign? or purely multiplayer?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9843 posts
7780 upvotes
Toronto
Lush78 wrote: Still getting back into PC gaming after a decade...
if you're just getting back into I'd recommend trying a Origin Access membership as it'll give you a ton of games to test out your new GPU with for very cheap