Early Black Friday Deals vs Black Friday Deals

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 22nd, 2020 1:40 am
[OP]
Feb 7, 2011
13 posts
7 upvotes

Early Black Friday Deals vs Black Friday Deals

I see many flyers for Early Black Friday deals from Sunday. Do these Early Black Friday Deals are same as Black Friday Deals. And these stores would not have new Black Friday Deals. Or they are separate. And there will be both Early Black Friday deals and as well as Black Friday Deals.
Last edited by kky29 on Nov 19th, 2020 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
2930 posts
1198 upvotes
, ON
Wrong place. This is only for deals. For questions, you need to put it on the discussion forum.
[OP]
Feb 7, 2011
13 posts
7 upvotes
Any thoughts on this please
Jul 12, 2019
120 posts
573 upvotes
Note sure why so many downvotes. I'd like to know as well.
Jul 28, 2020
14 posts
33 upvotes
Not much difference in this day and age. Most retailers try to bait you to buy before Black Friday withholding more savings for Black Friday. But if the items are already gone, you can't discount what's out of stock. Better to just buy when you see a decent deal especially with the stock issues due to Covid.

TLDR: Minor discounts for early Black Friday sales. Better discounts on Black Friday but due to supply issues, it is better to buy the items you want now since it most likely OOS on Black Friday.
Jul 12, 2019
120 posts
573 upvotes
I would say it depends on the store and impossible to say in general. Walmart, for example, has both early BF deals and BF deals. I think it's pretty safe to assume not all stores work this way.
May 9, 2005
158 posts
121 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
I anticipate specific Black Friday deals for Visions and Costco. Unsure about Best Buy. The flyer that started today (Nov 22) goes until December 3rd.
Apr 5, 2017
691 posts
469 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Both have their ups and downs I've noticed. You have to shop both to get the best of both.